Memories

Come To Me

"We're almost there, Taeyeon." Sunny smiled through her beat up face. She had a black eye and several cuts and bruises all over her body. She would've collapsed already, if it weren't for the beautiful lady holding her hand.

Taeyeon nodded. She was still deep in thought, but didn't say a word. She just wanted to get away from everything and be alone with Sunny... she had to get some answers.

Sunny was struggling, though she wanted to get Taeyeon safe. It was a #1 priority. They were just a few blocks away from the hotel. I can do this...

Sunny could feel as though something were wrong again... as if they were being followed.

I need to hurry. 

"Taeyeon! Let's hurry, okay?"

Taeyeon looked puzzled. What's going on?

Thanks to Sunny, the two quickly reached the hotel. Unfortunately, Sunny's hunch was correct; they were being followed. Sunny dragged Taeyeon in her room and slammed the door, locking it.

"I-is everything alright?"

Sunny looked through the peep hole.

"Yeah... they just ran past my room."

Knowing that Taeyeon was safe, Sunny started to feel the pain come back. She doubled over slowly, trying her best not to let Taeyeon know she was in pain. 

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah... don't worry about me," Sunny said with a smile. She's worried...

At that moment, Sunny couldn't hold her pain anymore. Her wounds opened up again, and she fell to her knees.

"Kyusun!"

Taeyeon paniced and rushed over to Sunny. W-what do I do?! U-um... Ugh! What am I supposed to do here?

"A-are you alright?! Kyusun!" 

Taeyeon grabbed the few supplies left in Sunny's first aid kit, and ran to the bathroom, bringing towels and toliet paper. She applied direct pressure to the wounds, stopping the bleeding. She wrapped them up again with the bath tissue, and collapsed in a cold sweat next to Sunny. She looked her over. This is all my fault... this is all my fault! Taeyeon's tears rolled down her cheeks. I'm so sorry...


Tiffany and Jessica found each other in all the chaos. They were both nervous wrecks, and fell into each other's embrace as soon as they came in contact. 

"I-is Taeyeon alright?! Have you heard from her?" Tiffany asked.

"Nothing. No messages or anything. I haven't heard from Kyusun either..."

"I hope they're both alright... I'm glad you're safe..."

"M-me too... oh gosh Fany, I'm so glad you're okay... I'd lose it if you were missing..."

Jeti hugged again.

"We have to find them... let's check everywhere... I heard the police is on their way..."

"D-did you see how badly Kyusun was beaten? He put himself in so much danger..."

"There was blood all over the stage... my gosh... why would he do something like that?"

"Kyusun... is one passionate guy..."

"What?"

"He loves Taeyeon... he'd do anything to keep her safe."

So that's who he was in love with... hm. I can't help but be happy for her... she did have a crush on him... she really found a great guy... but I found someone better~" Jessica thought. 

"Tiffany... I love you."

Tiffany smiled. "I love you too." Tiffany pecked Jessica's soft lips. She smiled. 

"Let's hurry. Don't let go of me, I don't want to lose you."


Sunny's eyes fluttered opened slowly. W-what happened? I feel... I feel horrible... Sunny's eyes eventually opened fully. She took her surroundings in. I'm at the hotel... but why- Sunny took notice of the figeting figure next to her. T-taeyeon... that's right... she's okay... I saved her... everything's alright now. She weakly turned her head over to Taeyeon, their faces facing each other. She smiled through her pain.

Taeyeon stared into Sunny's painful smile. Without losing her gaze with Sunny's eyes, she slowly got up, moving her leg over Sunny's. She sat on her lap, breaking their gaze to look down, then slowly bringing their eyes together again.

"Why would you do something so stupid for me?"

"W-what are you talking about... I didn't think... I just acted. An instinct to protect a member..." Sunny couldn't look Taeyeon in the eye. She was blushing too hard from the close proximity and Taeyeon's... byuntae position...

"Look me in the eyes." Taeyeon lifted Sunny's chin enough for their eyes to meet once again. "You're such a fool..."

"A f-fool?"

"You could've been killed out there..."

"Don't worry about it... it was nothing..."

"Look at yourself..."

Sunny finally checked herself out. All the bruises, cuts, and tears... were all from a few hours ago.

"You see? You should've let me get taken away... it wasn't worth it."

"You're wrong... It was worth it because you weren't taken away... and we're both safe now... that's all that matters..."

"You're so stupid..." Taeyeon touched their foreheads together. She sighed. She ever so slowly proceeded to move closer, now making them touch noses. Each millimeter of movement sent chills down Sunny's spine, and goosebumps spread all over her body. "Taeyeon- how could I just stand there? I-I had to do something..." W-what does she think she's-

"You put yourself in danger... for my sake... when no one... I mean no one else did. That means the world to me..."

"I'm no hero..."

"You are to me."

"I'm not good enough to be called one..."

"Babo-ya... shut up..."

Sunny could feel Taeyeon's breath on her lips. It was seductive... and felt right. 

"But-"

"Just shut up."

Sunny shut her eyes. Clenching them tight. Her face felt super hot, her heart beating out of her chest. She couldn't even think straight. 

"Thank you... for everything... you've always been there... even when I act like a total to you... even when I push you away and refuse to come to you... you have been by my side... and I've been so blind not to notice until now... and that's why, I know-for sure now... that... that..."

...

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

...

"I love you."

Their lips connected.

And the memories flooded back.


Sorry for not updating as frequently as I used to! The end of the school year is approaching, and finals are next week. Projects and homework were crammed this week, so I hope you understand... Good news is that the story is almost complete and that I will be able to update more frequently soon! I will start "Thick Skin" and possibly "SNSD's Adventure Through Fanfiction" in a few days. So look forward to that! (:

Onto the topic of the story and all excuses aside, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Thank you to all the commenters and new upvoters (: mostly_sunny_, ilovetea, aznsone93, Devonajoice, connie56, Koihaku, SMYoung, SoshiFan01, DanDyuGansters, Thechosenones, SunFany012, Yume-Zatto, snsd_t-ara, elinlinzz, 61N42320, tati_mayumi, WickedSoshi, DandyuJjang, soshiforever, dowska, skylbonnie123, VLdandyu07, Phibster12, and AdorkableGirl. Thank you so much! And finally... we got agressive Taeyeon... ^^ haha, I don't think there will be though, sorry byunfans XD This is my first fanfic, so... uh... yeah. Not very comfortable with that either (: Haha :P Until next time~