Something About You...

Come To Me

Taeyeon stared into his eyes for a moment and unconsiously smiled... something really did seem... familiar? I don't think I've met this guy before... but why do his eyes seem familiar? Up close like this... I mean it is dark... but... Taeyeon completely turned around to see the boy and looked down to see him still holding her waist. She blushed at the closeness, but felt a bit uncomfortable being so close to a stranger, even if he did save her life just a few minutes ago. "U-uh... can you please let go of me?" Taeyeon said immediately.  Sunny smirked. "Not if you plan on jumping right after I let you go. In fact..." Sunny hugged Taeyeon tighter. Somehow Sunny felt comfortable around this person. She felt like teasing her. After lifting Taeyeon up and over the protective railing on the roof, Taeyeon pushed Sunny off of her. "U-uh... I promise I won't jump, okay?" Who does he think he is? Hugging a stranger like that... Taeyeon looked up. Sunny wasn't much taller than her now. 

"So uh, what were you doing up here?" Taeyeon asked, breaking the ice.

"Hmm? Oh, just getting some air." Sunny put on a smile. She lied... Something compelled her to come upstairs.


Sunny and the rest of Super Junior Happy arrived at the studio. As they walked in, they were greeted by the PD. Apparently everyone had taken a break. Sunny received a set of blue scrubs and headed towards the bathroom. Before she got there, something made her feel that something was wrong. She started walking unconsiously towards the staircase. She picked up her pace a bit. Then a little more. She dropped her scrubs. She was running now and burst through the door. There was a figure near the railing... hands spread like a "t." It relaxed a bit and started to fall. Before she knew it, Sunny's arms were around the figure, creating a protective wrap to keep the person from falling. Sunny opened her eyes and got a closer look at the figure. It was a girl. She didn't move at all. All that could be heard was the sound of Sunny's heart pounding. She's safe... Sunny thought. She smells like... ice cream. Huh... The girl started moving... her head turned back and looked into her eyes. She smiled. That look on her face... looked so familiar... almost if this same person has looked at her like that before. I'm confident that I've met this girl before... the girl turned around to face Sunny. Sunny smirked at her blush. She wanted to more. "U-uh... can you please let go of me?" the girl spoke up. I know I've heard that voice before... she's a singer... her voice is just too perfect not to- uh, nevermind. Sunny snapped out of her thoughts. "Not if you plan on jumping right after I let you go. In fact..." Sunny snuggled into the girl's neck and held her tight. She could feel her heat up a bit. After lifting the girl to a safer place, she pushed Sunny off of her. "U-uh... I promise I won't jump, okay?" 


"Oh... so, what's your name?"

"Me? Oh..." Sunny didn't know what to tell her. She never had to mention her name. Super Junior kept refering to her as "new kid" or "danshin boy." She played it off well. "That you will find out later." She stuck her tongue at her. "I'm the new member of Super Junior Happy, if you'd like to know."

"Oh really? Well... welcome to the SM family." Taeyeon took Sunny's hand for a shake. "I'm-"

"Ah! Taeyeon right? Kim Taeyeon?" Sunny felt like she remembered something. She knew this hand. It was one she's held countless times.

"Um, yeah... hahaha! Of course you'd know. You've must of seen the Girls' Generation poster with our names on them in the studio. HAHAHA! And for a second I thought you were like a stalker or something. Kekekeke!" Taeyeon laughed for the first time in days. she felt strangely happy around the boy. Sunny smiled. My gosh she laughs like a dorky ahjumma... Cute. "Don't worry! I'm no stalker! I... Promise," Sunny made a creepy face, and to her delight, Taeyeon laughed even harder. "Come on. They have to be waiting for us to get downstairs. Let's go!" Sunny said in a cute voice. Taeyeon just smiled. Sunny was already proving to be a great potential friend, other than the fact that she was a bit blunt and immature acting (although Sunny happens to be the most mentally mature member in SNSD xD). Taeyeon walked towards the stairs. "Ka-gah."


Kind of a short chapter... From the poll, Sunny's name has been most favored as Kyusun. I got to thinking and thought out that if her name would be Sonny/Sunny, how would Taeyeon react and how would this effect the plot? I mean, wouldn't the most realistic thing for Taeyeon to do be avoid Sunny if she reminded her of a friend she recently lost? I don't know, just thinking out loud here. I'll still take suggestions in the comments, so please, if you can give me a better name and an arguement that would make sense, I'll consider changing it. Please comment before the next chapter! Thank you :3