Byuntae Habits

Come To Me

*RIINNNNGGG!* The red recording light . "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Super Junior Happy!" Jaesuk opened as the cameras started to roll. "Annyohasayo! Super Junior H immeda!" Super Junior H greeted happily. Their joyful charisma lit the room back up. "Ah, it's nice to see you again. Now, I see you have a new member to welcome?" 


"Hey! Danshin boy!" Leeteuk grabbed Sunny as she made her way downstairs behind Taeyeon. Leeteuk looked over at Taeyeon walking off with a smile on her face. What was she doing with him...? "Yes hyung?" Sunny looked at him with a funny look on her face. "Ah, yeah... we've decided what to call you."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. You know Sunny, the girl we've told you about?"

"Yeah."

"Well, to be honest, you really remind us of her."

"How so?"

"You're features for one thing... I mean you're both short, have small eyes, stubby thumbs..."

"YAH!"

"Haha, just kidding. But you two are pretty short." Leeteuk rested his arm on Sunny's head.

"Argh, will you please tell me what you'll be calling me?"

"Oh yeah. You guys act the same too. I mean, you both throw aegyo on us unconsiously and pick up on lyrics quickly. So, we've agreed to call you Kyusun."

"Kyusun?"

"Yeah. Sunny's real name is Soonkyu. Don't tell her I told you though. Soonkyu-Kyusun. I think it suits you just perfect."

"Kyusun... hmmm. I like it! I mean, at least it isn't some girly guy name... is it?"

"No, no." 

"Perfect. Thanks hyung!" 


"Annyohasayo! Lee Kyusun immeda. Please take care of me!" Sunny greeted with her improvised name. Taeyeon looked at him. Kyusun? That's so close to Soonkyu... Sunny turned her head away from the camera as Jaesuk continued to talk with Sungmin and Eunhyuk. She caught Taeyeon's eye and eye-smiled. Now that I see him in better lighting... he even looks like her... that eye-smile too... too familiar. Taeyeon snapped out of her trance as Yuri and Hyoyeon nuged her from both sides. 

"Yah... the newbie's pretty cute, isn't he?" Yuri whispered to Taeyeon. Yuri looked over at Sunny and waved. She waved back.

"Kya! Keopta! You have to admit it, Taeyeon."

"Yeah... I mean... just look at him! His hair style and the way he pouts when he's bored is sooo cute!" Hyoyeon fangirled with Yuri over Taeyeon.

Hmph... cute? I guess... he does look like Sunny, so how couldn't he?... Sunny's hair fell into her face and she flicked it off. Taeyeon couldn't help but blush a bit. She swallowed. S-so what? Sunny caught her eye and winked. Taeyeon looked away to hide her face. W-wink... Taeyeon looked up after calming herself. Sunny was pouting her lips, a sign that she was a bit bored. His lips are... so se- What am I doing?! I don't even know him that well. And after all this time trying to get rid of my byuntae image... SPLASH! Taeyeon jumped a bit. What was that... a water gun?! 

"Taeyeon-ssi, we were playing a game... it was your turn. We were playing a guessing game." Jaesuk talked slowly.

"Oh, uh, sorry. What did I miss?" Everyone burst into laughter. 

"Ah! She's still so innocent!" 

"Omo! Keyopta!"

"LOL"

After calming down, Jaeseuk answered Taeyeon's question. "We were guessing facts about the new rookie in SM. So far, no one has gotten a single fact right in your group. It's your turn." Taeyeon turned to her group. Everyone up to her (which doesn't include the maknae), was soaked.

"O-ok."

"Alright. What year do you think Kyusun was born?" He looks younger than most of the members in Super Junior... but maybe a little older than Kyuhyun? 

"89'."

"Correct! Next question..." Even the year is the same...

After the seemingly endless round of questions about the two groups' members, the show ended. Everyone was drenched in water... except for Sunny. As the questions came in about SNSD, she started  to remember more and more about her sisters. Especially Taeyeon. 


The day had finally ended, and each group headed to their respective cars. Before leaving, Sunny had to talk to Taeyeon again. Something was eating away at her.

Sunny found Taeyeon gathering her things back at the recording set. She sat down next to her.

Sunny scared Taeyeon and she jumped a little in her seat. "Hey," Sunny said.

"Oh, it's you. Can I help you?" Taeyeon asked skeptically.

"Um... yeah. I just wanted to ask you something, if it's okay."

"Uh, sure. What is it?"

"It's about your friend... Sunny."

Taeyeon choked a bit. "U-um, what about her?"

"I've heard a lot about her. And I had a feeling... were you two close?"

Taeyeon smiled sadly. "Y-yeah, we were."

"And you two had a fight of some sorts, didn't you?"

Taeyeon's face turned into a shocked expression. How could he ask that? 

Sunny remembered this expression of Taeyeon's. She made this face when she felt offended or uncomfortable. 

"S-sorry, if that was the wrong question to ask..."

Taeyeon didn't answer, she just cried. "I-is i-it really t-that obvious?"

Sunny just stared at Taeyeon. Why was her crying hurting Sunny so much?

Well, am I really that bad of a friend that even you could see this? Taeyeon wanted to ask. She didn't have time though, as she was quickly embraced. Taeyeon stopped crying for a second.

"Hey... it's okay. Cheer up, cheer up. Come on, smile." Sunny cupped Taeyeon's cheeks and used her thumbs to force her lips into a smile. She then brought Taeyeon into her shoulder. "Don't be sad. I'm sure she found you as an amazing friend. I know this."

Taeyeon had a strange feeling of deja vieu. Then it hit her. Sunny did the same thing for her years ago. Down to the last detail. She was shocked. The smile... the way he flicks his hair out of his face... the way he pouts his lips... the way he talks... his name... even his mannerisms... are the same. Why am I being tortured like this?

"Please don't cry... I can't stand it... Here." Sunny took Taeyeon's phone sitting next to her. She put in her number. "When you're feeling down... come to me. I'll sing songs for you... do cute things... for some reason, I just can't see you cry. Stop!" That was it. Taeyeon couldn't take it anymore. She pushed Sunny away (ironic, huh?). Sunny was crying herself, too. 

"I-I'm sorry. I-I c-can't do t-this... it's just... y-you remind m-me too much of h-her. J-just please... leave me a-alone. I'm sorry!" Taeyeon got up and sped out of the room. Sunny sat back in shock. What did I do? She looked down at her feet. Can she not trust me?


Sorry! This was supposed to be a happy chapter but it turned out sad... but there is a reason! This will build up the plot for the next chapters, which will be funnier and more entertaining XP Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter... at least the byuntaeng parts... hehe xD I've decided on Kyusun as Sunny's name, but I will continue refering to Sunny as Sunny in actions. People will call her "Kyusun" though. I hope that's okay! Thank you for all the new subscribers, comments, and upvotes! You guys are the greatest. Oh, and by the way, as I've been doing for the last couple chapters, there will be times when Sunny and Taeyeon kind of reenacts a "moment" which will spark a memory of either Taeyeon or Sunny. So, as well as leaving suggestions, if you have a favorite Sunyeon moment and want me to add it into the story, please feel free to leave them in the comments. Thanks again! :3