Party Time... and Jealously?!

Come To Me

Sunny returned from the bathroom and sat on the couch next to Taeyeon, who was eating her cupcake. She took Taeyeon's hands and took a big bite from the cupcake while staring into her eyes. Sunny smiled at Taeyeon's shocked expression on her red face.

"Yah! Flirt!" Taeyeon scolded.

"Haha! You should have seen your face!" Sunny chuckled.

"S-shut up! You caught me off guard- is all..."

"Sure I did."

"You did!"

"Hmph. Just admit that I'm cute to you."

"What did you say?"

"I said: Just. Admit. That. I'm. Cute. To. You."

Taeyeon got closer to Sunny's face with a look of intimidation. 

"Never."

Sunny brought her hand to Taeyeon's cheek and grazed her thumb over Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon did her best not to blush or avert her gaze. Then she brought Taeyeon's forehead to her own and stared as suggestively as she could into her eyes. Taeyeon's eyes moved to the left slightly but she brought herself to stare back.

"Never? Fine... then tell me I'm y, hehe." Sunny gave her iest facial expression. Sunny was kidding, she really didn't expect Taeyeon to do anything. She wanted to see how far she could tease Taeyeon. Taeyeon could feel her blood slowly rising to her cheeks. She had to act fast and stop it.

"N-never! I won't!"

"You sure?"

"P-positive!"

"Hmph. Okay then..." Sunny slowly moved her face even closer to Taeyeon's. They touched noses. Closer... closer... even closer...

"S-stop it!" Taeyeon couldn't surpress her blush anymore. In fact, she loss control completely. Her face was so red it appeared purple!

"Say it..." Sunny's lips were nanometers away. Taeyeon could almost feel them on her own.

"K-kyusun! Okay okay! I'll say it!"

"Really?" Sunny was surprised. She quickly regained her composure. 

"Then say it... I'm waiting..."

Taeyeon swallowed. 

"You're..."

The door clicked.

"y."

"EEEEEEEEHHHHHHH?!?!"

The two on the couch quickly jumped apart. Manager Hwang stepped in. 

"Hehe, excuse me Kyusun oppa. Can I talk to Taeyeon for a second?"

"S-sure..." Sunny's face was red.

"Taeyeon! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Fany trust me! I wasn't doing anything!"

"Then explain why you were in the apartment, alone, with Kyusun oppa, touching noses, and calling each other y?!"

"Huh. That does seem pretty bad. But what you saw was out of context!"

"Doesn't matter! Think of your image! We can't do scandalous things like that!"

"Bu-"

"My gosh Taeyeon, you have got to control your hormones! I know you're a very byun-minded person but have some self-control!"

"Why have you guys continued to call me a ert!? I thought we were over that!"

"Please Taeyeon. You'll always be a byuntae and you won't shake that nickname."

Taeyeon just sighed. "I'm going into prepare for the party..."


A couple hours passed and the rest of Super Junior H arrived to the SoShi dorm.

"Hi! Long time no see!" Leeteuk greeted. He looked over at Taeyeon and smiled. 

"So how's my little leader doing? It's been so long..."

"I've honestly been a little off lately..."

"I'm sorry... but you know, you can always come to me when you have anything you need to talk about. We're both leaders. We need to have each others' back."

Taeyeon smiled. "Thanks Leeteuk." She hugged him.

Sunny was sneaking a peek over her shoulder. I didn't know they were that close... maybe Taeyeon was avoiding the real reason why she wanted me to leave her alone... I guess I should feel happy for Leeteuk. Sunny got up and greeted the rest of her group.

"Hey guys! Gather around the coffee table!" Tiffany spoke up so everyone could hear.

"It's about time that Jessica should get up... so let's turn the lights off and wait for her to come out of her room. Then we'll jump out and surprise her!"

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Fany? What if she gets scared and starts kicking us..." Hyoyeon got the shivers.

"Eh- we'll just have to take it then... hehe." Tiffany could hear the sound of Jessica's mumbling. The same mumbling that she makes when she's about to awaken.

"Everyone hide!" Tiffany turned the lights off as everyone hid behind various furniture.

"Yah, has anyone seen my novel?" Jessica asked the dark room while rubbing her eyes. Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other and threw the book across the room- they were trying their best to decipher the English fiction. They forgot to return it.

The lights .

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" everyone yelled with joy and excitement.

"KYAAAAAAAHHH!" Jessica's dolphin scream could be heard four blocks down the street. As Hyoyeon predicted, she kicked her in the shin.

"YAH! Tsk! Ow..." Hyoyeon yelped.

Tiffany was the first to approach the sleeping beauty. She hugged her sweetly. "Happy birthday, Sica..."

"Tiff... did you plan this?"

"Well the party was Hyoyeon's idea..."

"But she went crazy with all the planning and arranging. She worked so hard," Hyoyeon cut in with a wink.

"Wow... even the Super Junior oppas..." Jessica's eyes fixated on the blonde boy in the pack. That's a new face... he looks a bit familiar though...

Before she knew it, Sunny was pushed by Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Yoona towards the birthday girl. They wanted to set the two up. She shakily smashed into the Ice Princess.

"Hehe, sorry! Happy birthday! Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Kyusun. I'll be working for SM soon." Sunny smiled at the melting Ice Princess while taking her hand in hers. 

"Thanks. Nice to meet you too," Jessica said. She hugged Sunny. Sunny had a smile plastered on her face. They lingered for a while and the group dispersed to give them time alone. However, a pair of jealous eyes peered at the pair.

Sunny and Jessica hit it off well. It has been a while since Jessica has laughed so much.

"Jessica... I have something to tell you..." Sunny said.

"Yeah?"

"I-I stepped on a cornflake... So I'm really a cereal killer!"

.

.

.

.

Jessica burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHA! Cereal killer... cornflake... kekeke!" 

Now Sunny burst out laughing. "Aigoo! Hahaha! You have a really slow reaction time!"

"Yah! Is that any way to treat the birthday girl?"

.

.

.

"HAHAHAHA!" the two were in a fit of laughter, until Jessica doubled over laughing, all the while falling on Sunny. The two stared at each other for a bit. Sunny smiled. Jessica smiled.

Taeyeon couldn't take this anymore. She decided to look away and try to occupy herself with something else. She headed towards the kitchen only to find the two shikshins sharing a bag of chips and Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were having a mini dance contest. Hyoyeon asked for a break when she noticed the other Kim walk in with a disheveled look on her face.

Why do I care so much? This feeling in my stomach... It's probably just food poisioning... yeah, that's it. Jessica did try to cook yesterday...

"Yah, Taeyeon? I asked if you were okay..." Hyoyeon waved a hand in Taeyeon's face.

"Huh?"

"You seem kind of distraught. You okay?"

"O-oh. Yeah..."

"That didn't seem very convincing."

"Sorry."

"So what do you think of those two?" Hyoyeon pointed out to the living room to the couch where Sunny and Jessica were sitting, still chatting and laughing. "They really hit it off, huh? I think we did a good job with setting up those two."

"You set them up?" Taeyeon asked, a little too frantically.

"Yeah..." Hyoyeon smirked, "Why? Are you jealous?"

"Wha- no! I told you I don't have a crush."

"Whatever you say, Kim."

"Yeah, yeah, Kim."

When Hyoyeon left the kitchen to practice her dance outside and the two shikshins left the kitchen- mainly because Yoona went to play with Yuri and Sooyoung wanted to make sure she wouldn't have to share her chips anymore, Taeyeon sat on the stool in the kitchen watching Sunsica interact. She frowned at the sweetness going on between them.

"So are you having a good birthday?" Sunny asked.

"A great one. I got to meet you today. Getting a new friend is always a good thing," Jessica smiled.

"Hehe, well now I'm blushing~" Sunny covered her cheeks with the palms of her hands.

"Aish, you act just like... Sunny..." Jessica frowned and played with her fingers in her lap.

"Sunny... I know you guys are missing her a lot."

"It's not just that... I really wish she could be here for my birthday...."

Sunny stared at the upset Ice Princess. "I'm sorry... I really wish I could cheer you up..." Sunny pulled Sica in for a hug and patted her back.

"Hey... it's ok. Don't cry, it's your birthday... smile for me okay... or I might step on another cornflake... it'd be a double homicide!"

"Haha... you really know how to make people smile... not many people can do that for me, you know," Jessica's mouth curved up in a slight grin.

"I promise that she's okay... and until the day she comes back, Jessica Noona, I'll be here for you," Sunny smiled.

"... aish, did you HAVE to call me noona? I mean, I'm not much older than you right?"

"I believe that my birthday is in May... but you're technically 25 and I'm 24! So hehe, you're older!"

"Hmph! Don't call me noona anymore!"

"~Noona-yah~" Sunny did her best aegyo voice.

"BLECH!" Jessica faked gagged.

"Aw, you love my aegyo. I know it. Don't deny it!"

"NO-never! I'll never like aegyo! NEVVVVVEEEEEEERRR!"

"~Noona-yah, I'm hungry... I want some cake! Feed me some!"

"EW! No!" Jessica laughed.

"Pwease?" Sunny pointed to .

...

...

...

"Fine..."

"HAHA! I win! I want the part with the green frosting pwease."

Jessica picked up a fork. "Yeah, yeah..."

As Jessica brought the fork to Sunny's mouth, she quickly moved the fork so it hit Sunny's nose, smearing the stuff all over.

"Yah! Noona!"

"Hehe, that's for calling me old!"

Sunny picked up a fork with red frosting. "By the time I get you... you'll look like you have a giant zit on your nose!" Sunny and Jessica chased each other around the room, dodging the Super Junior and Girls' Generation members in the process.

Taeyeon had rested her head on her hands, getting more tired and frustrated watching the cute couple for whatever reason. Her chest felt heavy. What's wrong with me today? I guess I'm just tired. I should head for bed. Taeyeon exited the kitchen, thanked the Super Junior H members for coming (except for Sunny, who was still chasing Jessica), and headed to her room. Sunny noticed this and did her best to quickly catch Jessica. He did rather quickly, since Jessica wasn't much of an athlete these days. 

"Gotcha! Hehe!" Sunny rubbed the apple colored frosting all over Jessica's nose.

"Hey! Aw..." Manager Hwang stepped into the picture.

"Are you alright, Jessica?"

"I'm fine Fany." 

"Come to the bathroom, I'll help you wash this off, okay?" Tiffany smiled at the birthday girl.

"It might be a while Kyusun. I'll catch up with you later okay? Nice meeting you." Jessica smiled brightly with the frosting covering her nose. Sunny's heart skipped a beat. She was so cute!

"Hehe, nice meeting you too. Hope that doesn't stain- NOONA!"

"Aish-this one."

Sunny took this as a good chance to check up on Taeyeon. She slowly crept the door open. Something felt familiar about the room... it felt a bit sacred, like a lot of secrets were shared in this room. "Taeyeon?" Sunny called. She noticed a lump sitting in the corner of the room. She slowly approached it.

Taeyeon was dozing off in her corner. After changing into her night gown and brushing her teeth, she slumped down in the corner of the room she and Sunny previously shared. She grabbed Sunny's special blanket off of her bed and draped it around her. She felt better... for the most part. She plugged in her headphones and put her mp3 on shuffle. Now Playing: 사랑인걸요 (It's Love). Taeyeon sighed. Not again... She slouched and soon fell into a light sleep.

"Taeyeon... is that you?" Sunny moved the blanket away from Taeyeon's face. She stared into it. Sunny could see the tear streaks staining Taeyeon's cheeks and felt a sad tug at her chest. She cautiously moved closer to Taeyeon, draping her arms over her shoulders. "I'm sorry you're sad... please... don't cry anymore," Sunny whispered into her ear. At that moment, Taeyeon suggled closer into Sunny's chest, her nose soflty rubbing her cheek. Sunny smiled and blushed. If only she'd come to me first. I'd make sure she'd never cry again... A thought popped into Sunny's head. I can't do this... how would Leeteuk feel if he saw me like this? Sunny wanted to move away, but her body wouldn't let her. She took the blanket around Taeyeon and wrapped it around herself as well. Maybe five more minutes... Unconsciously, Sunny started dozing off herself. The warmth and comfort the two had with each other was unusual yet strangely familiar. It wasn't long until Sunny was asleep as well.

The morning came quickly and the two kids were comfortably cudding. The birds chirped, the sun shined, and all you could hear inside the room was the sound of Taeyeon's sleep talk and Sunny's puppy (alien?) groaning. Their sweet sleep was interrupted by a knock at the door. 

"Taeyeon, manager oppa called. We're having a meeting discussing another SMTown concert this year! C'mon, we leave for the studio in an hour!"

Taeyeon was startled as she heard Tiffany's loud voice in the morning. As she opened her eyes, she caught Sunny's sleeping face in its full glory. She took a look of her surroundings. H-he's so close to me... Sunny started opening her eyes. For the second time, their eyes met. "W-what are you still doing here?!"


Ah, I'm so glad I got to upload this chapter! This week has been hectic. Luckily I've had some time today! Anyway, thank you so much for the comments and upvotes! Not to mention the new readers! If you are a new reader, please comment below! I love reading your words and ideas. Don't hesitate! I'll see you next chapter (;