Ending #1

Come To Me

The breeze softly blew by that night... creating an eerie feeling in the atmosphere. On the top of the Happy Together Studios stood a figure on the edge of the roof's fence. She was crying, a sight too familiar to see these days. Everything so far... was wrong. She stared into the starry sky, thinking what the hell was going on with her life.

I can't believe this... 

The past few weeks have been sheer torture for the poor girl. That last night she saw Kyusun was the last time she saw him. He just disappeared. When she woke up on the couch in the Super Junior living room, he was nowhere to be found. After the discovery, she became a mess. Her life spiraled down before her. Kyusun... was her everything. Ever since Sunny had vanished, he was her escape when she missed her. He was the sole person who she could come to in times of need. Now... both the people she fell in love with... were gone. What made it worse was that there was no explanation, no clue or idea where they could've gone to... and that drove Taeyeon out of her mind.

If only I could turn back time... and stop Sunny from leaving that night... none of this would have happened. Sunny would've never disappeared in the first place... and none of this heartache would have occured. Now both Sunny and Kyusun are gone... and I just can't forgive myself for making this happen. I don't... I don't even deserve to get another chance with anyone. I don't deserve to be happy again... She smiled bitterly and looked to the sky. I hope you can understand... and forgive me...

Taeyeon took a shaky breath. Then she closed her eyes. I love you... 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

Warmth... K-kyusun? 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

S-someone's kissing me... K-kyusun! It has to be him! I'd recognize his lips anywhere... 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

So... he didn't disappear? He... he didn't leave me?

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

Why didn't he contact me... why- Taeyeon opened her eyes, and again, their eyes met.

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

But this time, it wasn't Kyusun's eyes she was staring into.

Those clear, loving brown eyes belonged to the one she wanted to see after all this time.

Lee Soonkyu. Her bestfriend. Her comfort. Her protection. Her inspiration. Her Sunny.

"Hey, Danshin..." Sunny griped Taeyeon tight, keeping her from falling down to the traffic below.

"S-Sun..." Taeyeon's breath caught in . Unconciously, tears started to flow down her red cheeks.

She collapsed into Sunny's arms.

"O-oi, Taeyeon..." Sunny looked down at the sobbing girl. A bitter smile rose to her face. "Hey... don't cry..." She said, tears welling in her own eyes.

"I-I missed you s-so much..." was all Taeyeon managed to say.

They stood there for a moment, calmly in each other's embrace. Taeyeon pulled away and stared into Sunny's face, noticing her beautiful features for the first time. She felt a strange sensation... something that no one, not even Kyusun had made her feel, for she was no longer Kyusun... she was now Sunny. 

And that made a world of difference.

Taeyeon found herself in a position she never ever saw herself in. She kissed Sunny. Not to comfort, not to drown out any feelings... but to show her love. To show her affection and appreciation of the person she missed so dearly. 

It wasn't some fake feeling... it was love.

Love. 

The only thing that drove Taeyeon insane, to tears, and to utter joy. And Sunny was the only one who could bring that love out.

And that was Taeyeon's favorite thing about her.

They broke their kiss.

"I won't leave you again... I promise..." Sunny whispered.

"You better not... you don't know what hell I went through when you were gone..."

I think I do.

Sunny smiled and tucked the pendant around her neck back in her shirt. "I'm sorry... and... I love you. I'd never want to hurt you... so you can guarantee that I'll be by your side always. You can count on it."

"I know I can."

"And remember one thing Taeyeon... Come to me with your problems. No matter how dark, how bad they are... you can trust me."

I won't make that mistake again.

They simultaneously closed their eyes and collided their lips again. This time with more passion and comfort. This would be the first step into an amazing new life with each other. One where they both wouldn't have to suffer. One where they could simply just be happy. 


Sunny... you can count on me... I apologize that... that I never went to you first. That I never placed my full trust in you. That I was a bad friend. I promise you that I will always be there for you, through the good and bad, just as you have done for me. As much as I don't deserve your love, much less you, I am eternally grateful that you have accepted me and all my flaws. You could have had anyone... but for some reason you chose me... and I couldn't be more thankful for that. I couldn't live without you... and I most certainly wouldn't be able to replace you. Ever. Now that we are together... at last as you might say, I have to tell you that... I stupidly never knew... and I'm sorry for that also. All the pain and suffering I may have caused you wouldn't compare to mine. What matters now though, is that we stand with each other. Side by side. Hopefully and wilingfully forever and ever. You are God's greatest gift to me... and... and I couldn't ask for more. I met the most amazing person alive... and you're mine now. Mine. Forever and more.

Taeyeon unnie... There are so many things I want to tell you. The experiences I had with you... the things I learned from my journey as Kyusun... and how much I loved being with you. But I won't do that. I feel as if it wouldn't be right. There are things that I need to keep to myself for your own good. I'm sorry... I hope you can understand. What I can and will tell you... is that I love you... always have, always will. So you can count on me... that my love for you will be stable, that it will be everlasting. Have faith in me... I won't fail you ever again. I can't be happier with us now. Thank you for giving me joy... you brighten up my world. You aren't perfect... no one is, but in reality- you are perfect to me. Everything about you makes you who you are, flaws and all. So those things... make you Kim Taeyeon; the person who I fell in love with. But really... after all this... please come to me when you're down... come to me when you need comfort... come to me when you need anything. Because I will always be there, no matter what. I love you, so please... place your trust in me... you won't regret a thing, I promise you that.