Love?

Come To Me

Jessica quickly got up and left the room.

L-love? Jessica ran out the dorm's door. Damn it... why does she do this to me? I'm finally able to move on and... this happens? Jessica remembered about the dinner. Kyusun's waiting for me but... why? Why does this have to happen? Tiffany fell to the floor, curled up in a ball with her head between her knees. She uncontrolably cried, weeping out loud for the whole dorm to hear. All the members were currently out, so Tiffany was left alone. 

Jessica got in her car and drove off. I can't answer her... not until I find out...


Taeyeon was out, sitting at her and Sunny's favorite ice cream palor. She swirled the pink and white colors together with her spoon and brought it to . She had one thing, or rather two, on her mind. Kyusun... and Sunny. If there was a sort of sign... I wish I could figure out what the hell is going on... At that moment a newspaper was set on the booth next to Taeyeon. She peered over at it. The tabloid title read:

KyuYeon Getting Heated Up?

Sightings have been reported of Kim Taeyeon and Lee Kyusun looking out a window together while the building they were in was closed and locked. What could the two have been doing? If they really are dating, just how serious are they? The rest of the story on page 12.

Taeyeon stared at the article, the blood quickly rising to her cheeks. W-what the hell does that mean?! T-that's unthinkable... Taeyeon's mind slowly took over... imagining... byuntae things. She gulped. Maybe not so unthinkable... w-wait, what was I supposed to be doing again? A sign? Oh yeah... 

Just then she looked down at what was left of her strawberry and vanilla ice cream. Something was strange... She watched it for a while as it melted... ever so slowly into a figure... the curves started to form... the drips of the cream created a point... a perfect heart. Swirled with pink and white, a beautiful Valentine's heart was created. Taeyeon felt something deep inside move. Like something in the pit of her stomach has been released (no not a fart). She immediately got up. It has to be done...


Jessica arrived outside Super Junior's dorm. She needed to see Kyusun. As her car pulled in, Leeteuk called Sunny over. "Hey, your girlfriend's here." Sunny glared at him secretly and headed outside.

It's now or never... Jessica thought.

I wonder why she's here so early... 

Jessica built up the nerve to slowly approach Sunny. Her slow pace started picking up, and it turned into a run... faster and faster she ran towards Sunny. Their distances closed... more and more... Jessica jumped.

Sunny's eyes widened.

...

...

...

...

Jessica's lips contaced the smooth skin of Sunny's cheek. Jessica squeezed her eyes shut and caressed Sunny's face. "J-Jessica..."

Jessica felt that something was missing.

"I'm sorry but..."

"I'm in love with someone else." They both said at the same time.

"I'm sorry, Kyusun... I have to cancel our dinner plans... another time." Jessica sped off. W-what was that? Sunny touched the place that Jessica kissed. She shook it off and went back inside.

...

...

...

...

*sniff sniff* Taeyeon felt her heart shatter. Taeyeon had driven to the Super Junior dorm, hoping to confess after finally realizing her feelings but as she saw Jessica, she stopped in her tracks. She watched her run and jump on Sunny, and from her angle of view, it looked like Jessica gave Sunny a loving, passionate kiss on the lips... one that only close couples would do. Damn it... Taeyeon threw the note she had in her hands on the ground and stormed off, running as fast as she could. 

Sunny quickly darted her eyes towards the sudden sound. She didn't see anyone, but headed in the direction. She stopped before a little piece of paper on the floor. Sunny picked it up. It was colorful and had many cute drawings on it. It was definately homemade with colored pencils. She looked at the text on the page. I love you! Sunny read. This is so cute. I wonder why it was on the ground... She folded it up again and put it in her pocket. 


Jessica slammed into the SNSD dorm. She made a beeline towards her room. Tiffany was still inside, crying with whatever tears were left. I've made such a huge mistake... Tiffany was sitting on the floor, but with her legs outstretched and her hands covering her eyes. I was so stupid to confess... what were the odds that Jessica could love me back...? Tiffany felt a weight on her lap. Her hands were taken from her eyes, and before she could react and open her eyes, she felt a strong pressure on her lips... processing... processing... she opened her eyes. Before her was her love, her best friend, her group member... kissing her for the first time. All the regret, sorrow, and joy between them were exchanged in a simple gesture of love... a kiss. Tiffany closed her eyes as well and pushed back, loving the feeling. Jessica felt wonderful as well... this time... this kiss, there was nothing missing. There were sparks that made the butterflies in their stomachs come alive again. The two eventually gasped for air. 

"I'm sorry." The two smiled and blushed. 

"Hwang Stephanie... I love you. I know it for sure." Tiffany's eyes formed into cresent moons for the first time in ages. 

"I missed that eyesmile..."

"I missed you."

"I missed us."

"So... what are we now?"

"Whatever you want us to be..."

"... this sure is the start of a new Jeti..."


Taeyeon arrived home, overhearing the giggling between Jeti. She brushed it off, wanting to ignore everything right now. I must have been in love... or else... or else I wouldn't have felt this way... Tiffany was right... what am I going to do now? She slammed her door, blocking the world out. She sat in her corner, plugged in her earphones, and listened... tears streamed down her cheeks, wanting an exit from her sorrowful mind.


Bittersweet ending... I hope you enjoyed the Jeti... aigoo, Sunyeon is a mess... it'll take at least four more chapters to finish up. Sorry if things seemed rushed, I just feel that the end is approaching... I also apologize for the short chapter... longer chapters are to come...anyway, thank you for the new subs! Horray for the 60 mark! Also thank you to those who commented! I hope you continue and I hope some silent readers comment as well! Until next time~