Ending #2

Come To Me

Hm... Sunny smiled. That was a wonderful sleep... She looked down at her girlfriend and brushed the hair from her face. She was settled right on top of her, eyes shut, mumbling. Sunny saw the look on her face. She was happy... almost as if she found peace.

Sunny checked her cell phone, trying her best not to wake up the beauty on top of her.

9:00 a.m. I better wake her up...

She shook the girl a bit until she showed signs of stirring. "Uh..." she muttered, "Kyusun?" She felt around until she was able to wrap her arms around Sunny's waist. She opened her eyes. "Hey..." she smiled. 

"Good morning..." Sunny replied.

"Morning..." Taeyeon buried her face in Sunny's chest. Sunny felt her shake a bit.

"Hey... what's wrong?" Sunny lifted Taeyeon's chin to meet her face. Her eyes were watering.

"I-I thought about what you said to me yesterday..." 

"Yeah?"

"And-and it... it just blew my mind... that you-you really care for me that much, that it wouldn't even matter to you if I was using you or not. Tell me the truth... do you really love me that much? We've known each other for less than a year, and you're already willing to be with me regardless of whether I love you truly or not..."

Sunny took Taeyeon's cheeks in her hands and sighed, "Taeyeon... I am so in love with you... that whether or not you return that love... I want to see you happy. I want you to smile. I want you to laugh... I couldn't care less about myself now that I've met you... so really... I just want you to okay. That's all that matters to me."

Something caught in Taeyeon's throat. She felt... relieved? Comforted? Loved? In love? 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

Taeyeon felt... out of control. She smashed her lips onto Sunny's, kissing and soothing, displaying her love... true love, to Sunny. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry," she repeated over and over, inbetween kisses. "T-Taeyeon, stop..." Sunny asked, feeling as if Taeyeon had lost control of her emotions. Taeyeon composed herself and took a deep breath. "Again... I'm sorry... sorry for that, and..." Taeyeon hesitated.

"I'm sorry for being such a stupid person... I should have realized earlier that... you are not someone to be a temporary pain killer... you are someone who... who deserves to be loved; who deserves to be taken as a true boyfriend. I've been so blind that... that I haven't taken advantage of this... you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't be more thankful... So I guess what I'm trying to say is... I love you... truly this time. I-I need to move on... as much as I don't want to... I think it's time. I think that Sunny would want this for me as well... I can't keep living in the past, or what could have been... It has happened and unfortunately there's nothing I can do so... I need this. I need you now..."

...

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

"I want you."


Sunny... I hope to see you again someday... but I want you to know that I've met someone. He's so kind, sweet, and caring... he's just like you. I felt like... like I was just using him as a replacement at first to be honest... but I know that you wouldn't want me to go down that road... now... now I realize how much of a fool I was. I love him for him now... and I hope you can be happy for me. Wherever you are, I hope you are happy too... I can understand if you don't want to come back... I was a jerk to you... and for that, I'm truly sorry. I made a huge mistake letting you go... but Kyusun... Kyusun make me feel like I can finally be able to move on... so I think... I think that I can accept that you aren't coming back now. As sad and heartbroken as I am, I know I'll be taken good care of, Sunny. I promise that you would love him too. He's the most caring man I've ever met. You also have a lot in common with him... but if you do come back one day... don't try to steal him away from me! All I can say now is... I hope life treats you well... I hope you're in a better place than you were before with me because I didn't deserve you... you are brilliant... shine your light wherever you go... you are Sunny, after all. I love you, best friend... take care of yourself...

Taeyeon... I'm glad that you found love in me now... I'm glad that you are able to move on... as much as it saddens me that Sunny will be just someone in our distant memories, I'm excited to be with you, truly, right now... let's not dwell in the past. Let's make our own story. You know, life is a mystery... but together we're going to make history. Haha, I know you know where that was from... I'll miss everything about us... the girls... Girls' Generation, but I know in my heart now that you, the rest of SNSD, and the fans have the strength to move on... so I will too. I will accept that I'm no longer Lee Soonkyu... but Lee Kyusun now, and I will take great care of you. I promise you that. So put your faith in me... I won't let you down. I'll stand by you, forever and more... remember that. So Taeyeon, I wonder where life will take us now? I can't wait to see what new adventures lie ahead of us. Let's go, head first and strong. No more hesitations, no more regrets. Let's make the most out of our time with each other. I love you.