Growing Distant...

Come To Me

Jessica headed towards the door. "Hey, you're going out too?" Tiffany asked with a sad expression on her face. "Yeah, I'm meeting someone," Jessica replied.

"O-oh..."

"What?"

"I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out like old times... It's been a while since we went out... it's been a while since we've even had a conversation..."

"Oh, sorry what was that? I was checking my phone... I have to go, he's waiting for me! I'll talk to you later Fany, okay? Bye!" With that Jessica headed out and the mushroom was left to mope around, regretting her decision to become more distant from her American friend. He's waiting for me?! No... Sica can't have a boyfriend now... she already doesn't have time for me... what will become of our friendship...?


Jessica arrived at the coffee shop. When she entered the store she immediately spotted the cute boy with the baseball cap. She made her way over.

"Kyusun-a!"

"Sica Noona!"

"Yah, do you want to die?"

"Hehe, just teasing. So uh, you want something?"

"Sure. Anything without cucumbers please."

"Haha, alright." After ordering their drinks, Sunny and Jessica chatted and joked about nothing. It was the best time for the two. 

"So what are you going to do for your Jung-Choi, mini group?" Sunny asked.

"I don't wanna taco 'bout it..."

...

...

...

"PFFFT!" The two started their cheesy joke line again.

"Are you cereal?"

"What? Don't make me get jalapeno business."

"Oh my gosh, stop it... we're so bad..."

"Okay, okay. So do you want to go somewhere else?"

"Movies?"

"Sure. I'll watch whatever you want, my treat."

"You already paid for the tea. Let me take this... or at least let me pay for my own."

"Hmmm... maybe. We'll see."

Maybe getting over her won't be so hard...


Taeyeon and Leeteuk headed to park for a walk. "So how have you been doing? It's been a while..." Leeteuk started. "It's been okay... somehow I've been able to keep pushing on."

"Ah, that's my girl." Leeteuk smiled.

"Hm... so what's up with you?"

"You know, just busy keeping all the guys in check. I'm sure you know how I feel."

"Man, do I know it. The girls are a handful."

"It's almost 2... do you want to catch a movie or something?"

"Uh, sure. Let's go."

"You pick. I'll watch whatever and it'll be my treat."

"You're sweet." Even though Taeyeon was looking at Leeteuk, she couldn't help but feel like she was trying to replace Kyusun... the person she needed now to give her strength as more days passed with Sunny missing.


At the theater, Sunny and Jessica sat in the middle of the theater. They shared a popcorn and slushie, trying to cut back on calories to keep their diets in check for the upcoming concert. 

"I can't wait to see this!"

"Me either! I've been wanting to see this moive for a long time... can you handle horror?"

"Psh, sure..." Jessica flashed back to the time when she and Tiffany went as a team into the haunted room during the filming of Horror Movie Factory. I better be okay...

Taeyeon and Leeteuk entered the theater. They sat a few seats away from Sunsica, but Leeteuk and Jessica didn't notice. However, Sunny and Taeyeon did. What is he doing here? Taeyeon looked over Sunny. Jessica... that explains it... Sunny looked over as well. Leeteuk hyung? And Taengoo- I mean Taeyeon? It's okay, Kyusun... You're getting over her... you were just friends to being with...

The movie started and the two couples were comfortably watching the movie until the first scary part happened. "KKKYYYYAAAA!" Jessica's dolphin scream filled the theater. She hid her face in Sunny's shoulder, and the blush on Sunny's cheeks were unmistakable. So unmistakable that Taeyeon noticed... not because she was spying or anything. Jessica... "Hey Taeyeon," Taeyeon felt an arm around her shoulders, "You scared?" Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk. "No, I'm fine..." Taeyeon smiled. She allowed Leeteuk to keep his arm around her for whatever reason. Leeteuk cheered a bit inside.

After the movie was over, Sunny and Jessica were happily discussing their favorite scenes and characters. Taeyeon, however, didn't really watch the movie... she was busy watching Sunsica. "Hey, Taeyeon? Are you listening?" Leeteuk asked. "Oh, sorry... I guess I was lost in my thoughts..." Taeyeon answered. "We'll it's getting late and I'm a bit tired... do you want me to drive you home?"

"Me? Uh, sure... I'd like that." Taeyeon pushed Sunny aside. I shouldn't be like this. It isn't fair to Leeteuk...

"Let's go then!" Leeteuk grabbed her hand.


Sunny had decided to take Jessica home as well. She predicted that the Sleeping Beauty would need her sleep by now. She was right, because she passed out in the car. Sunny carried her to the dorm. As she rang the doorbell, Tiffany answered.

"Oh, Kyusun oppa, is that... Jessica?"

"Yeah, we were out today and she got tired... she passed out in the car." What was he doing with Jessica...? What happened to Taeyeon?

"Okay, thank you oppa. I'll take care of Jessica from here."

"Oh, thank you. Can you let her know that I had a great time and-"

"Yes, yes. I'll do that. See you Monday!" Tiffany cut Sunny off as she shut the door. What's her problem? Sunny thought. She headed towards the parking lot.

"I had a fun time Taeyeon. Let's hang out again, okay?" Leeteuk said.

"Sure. I had fun too." Taeyeon partially lied. She always had fun with the SuJu leader, but she had too much on her mind... too much as in Kyusun.

"Text me later, okay? See you Monday." Then Leeteuk did something Taeyeon didn't expect. He kissed her cheek. "Goodnight."

Taeyeon started absentmindedly walking into her dorm. Little did she know that Sunny saw the entire thing. They bumped into each other as Taeyeon entered the building, but Sunny didn't say anything. She didn't even make eye contact with her. She just left, feeling a bit strange. That was Kyusun... why didn't he say anything to me? Did I do something wrong?

I guess it's official... Leeteuk and Taeyeon... Sunny drove off with watery eyes.


Just tried to update today! Thank you for all your support! I can't ask for better readers! I reached the 9 upvotes I requested so I've decided to post some Sunyeon fanart. I'll do my best to upload them soon. I hope you enjoy them! Also a special thank you to the commenters from the previous chapters: DandyuJjang, Phibster12, puffycosmo (who has some other Sunyeon fanfics out-you should check them out ^.^), RavingJenny, and Koihaku. Thanks so much guys! Until next time! :3