Hotel Room Talks

Come To Me

The next few days of rehearsal were hard and awkward for Taeyeon and Sunny. They did well working together, but the inward tension was so unsettling that the outward feel of the performance felt strange. Working in such a close proximity with a person who you "hate" was extremely frustrating according to Taeyeon, and her mental health suffered a bit as well. She was always thinking of Sunny, who led her to think of Kyusun, which led her to think about love and hate, and this and that. She was confused most of the time, not spending a lot of time with the other members or going out of the dorm. She thanked God that the scandal between her and Kyusun died down, and she was currently packing her suitcase for the plane ride to New York City. SMTown 2013 was only a few weeks away, so she needed to get over there within the current week. When she finished she met the other members and headed to the airport. After many security checks, passport confirmations, and information searches, she borded the plane, first class. She plugged in her headphones and tried her best to sleep, it being 4 in the morning. She eventually drifted into a dreamless sleep.

She stirred a bit.

There was a weight beside her.

She opened her eyes, only to see a sleeping Kyusun next to her.

She mentally facepalmed herself.

She looked up to the sky. Seriously?! Why...

After her greifences, Taeyeon's eyes drifted to the blonde boy, looking at him up and down. They're so freaking close... they could be twins... sigh... A gleam caught her eye. Taeyeon's eyes widened. Around his neck, Sunny's neck, was the danshin necklace she threw at her during her outburst. 

Why in the world would he be wearing that? Whatever... it's not like I have a purpose for it anymore...

She turned herself away from Sunny then, separating herself from her as much as possible. Freaking Kyusun...


The day dragged on for Taeyeon, groggily limping from one schedule to another. Once she arrived at her hotel room she shared with Seobaby, she collapsed on her bed and took a long sleep.

She woke up to the loud noise of pages flipping.

She opened her eyes and looked at the clock. 7:32 a.m. eastern-American time. 

She looked over at the bed next to her.

Seohyun was reading a 400 page book on how to make a better you.

She was currently on page 352.

"Maknae-a! How are you awake with the time change?"

"I set an alarm to wake me up early so I can read."

"But how are you not tired...?"

"I'm always ready to read, unnie," Seohyun smiled.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Okay..." She flipped on her belly, snuggling into her pillow trying to sleep again.

"Unnie."

"Sigh, yes, Seobaby?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot for it."

"Uh, about your outburst..."

"Ugh... yeah, if you're asking if I hate him, I do. End of story."

"Well I wasn't going to, but I feel that that's too bad... you guys would be really great friends... you two are very... complimentary you know?"

"Ha, like you and Yongwha?" 

"Eh-yeh... Unnie! I told you not to speak about it..."

"Yeah, well, we both are having some boy trouble, aren't we?"

"Yongwha is my ex husband."

"You two were forced to "divorce," Seohyun. Hehe, you two were so cute!"

"This is not about me and my love life, Taeyeon unnie... even though mine is working a lot better than yours..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, nothing..." Seohyun stared the little ring on her left finger. She rubbed it a few times, missing her husband.

"Hmm... suspicious..."

"Anyway, tell me... what's wrong between you two? You were so close and then... you all of a sudden told him you hate him."

"He just... he just gives me a lot of stress..."

"How so?"

"I just can't explain. He makes me feel... happy and light hearted when I'm around him, but when I see him with others... Jessica for example, I don't know... I feel... anxious to be the center of attention again? Does that sound too conceited?"

Seohyun chuckled to herself. That's jealously, unnie... you must really be in love...

"Ah, unnie... I think the best thing for you to do is work things out yourself... you'll understand everything eventually." Seohyun resumed reading her book.

Taeyeon looked at Seohyun funny. Hm... I really wonder what Seobaby's thinking at times...


Sunny sat in her hotel room with Sungmin. She laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling quizzically. She must really hate me... it's almost been a month since she's actually spoken to me... and we have the show tomorrow... I won't even get another chance to see her afterwards if she wants to avoid me. Sunny covered her face with her hands. Ughh! Why is love so complicated! Stupid Taeyeon... ugh... She flipped over. 

Sungmin noticed the boy's actions.

"You okay, bro?"

"Ugh..."

"Hm, lady troubles?"

"Ugh..."

"Well you know Leeteuk stopped trying... he said Taeyeon was too "moody" for him right now." Sunny sat up.

"How could he just give up on her so fast?! That- he didn't deserve Taeyeon if he felt like that... it wasn't even real love!" Sungmin stared at Sunny with a smirk.

"You're head over heels..."

"Shut up." Sunny collapsed back on her bed.

"So you still love her, even though she yelled at you, and said she hated you?" Sunny looked down and smiled.

"Of course... I still feel it. Even though she said all those things, I still feel like I can cope. I feel that I still want to love and protect her... you know, she was the only person who I fully remembered... I guess I knew her before, or something, but I thinkI had a close relationship with her before... but she didn't seem to remember me so maybe that's not the case... whatever... I just know that when all this first happened, she was the person who I could 150% trust... no offence hyung," Sunny smiled.

"None taken... so how are you going to fix this?"

"I don't even think I'll have a chance... someday, I hope, she'll love me too."


SMTown New York has come! Thousands of fans lined up on the streets and prepared themselves to see their favorite artists. It was a stampede when they were let in, trying to get in as soon as possible to reach the merchandise store. 

In all the comotion, the performers lined up, waiting for their performance to start. Sunny looked over at Taeyeon. She caught her, and looked away stubbornly. Sunny sighed and turned away, feeling a bit sad and anxious. It was her first concert performance as Kyusun, so she should have been happy, but the one look from Taeyeon brought her down. Someday... someday... please, God, give me the chance to prove to her that I'm here for her...

In a building outside the stage, there was a plan underway. 

"Is security out of the question?"

"Yes, security is taken care of."

"Good. Wait for the 5th performance... then we'll strike. I heard Sunny won't be here for this stage, so she won't be a problem this time..."


Thank you so much for the new upvoters! Last time I checked there were 10 upvotes, and now there are 17! Almost double! Not to mention the 70+ subscribers and over 100 total comments! You guys rock! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, even though not much went on. Please leave a comment! I really want to hear from all of you, but I know that won't happen (: But please, at least leave one, because I want to know what each of you think of my story! Thank you so much! Until next time~

Koihaku, SMYoung, SoshiFan01, DanDyuGangsters, Thechosenones, SunFany012, Yume-Zatto, snsd_t-ara, elinlinzz, 61N42320, tati_mayumi, WickedSoshi, DandyuJjang, soshiforever, dowska, skylbonnie123, VLdandyu07 - The upvoters, 감사합니다!!! <3