Scandal

Come To Me

"What are you still doing here?!" Taeyeon jumped at the sight of Sunny's eyes.

"U-uh..."

"E-Explain yourself!" 

"Taeyeon! Hurry up!" Tiffany yelled down the hallway.

Sunny looked at Taeyeon up and down. She was still in her night gown, her hair was messy, and she had a tired look on her face... and to Sunny, she was adorable. Sunny blushed as she looked her over. One strap of her gown was off of her shoulder and her hair was parted the wrong way. 

"Well?"

"Taeyeon! I'm coming in 5 minutes!"

Taeyeon's eyes widened as she heard Tiffany's loud voice become even louder. "G-get out! Hurry!"

Sunny was too stunned to move. She started turning, but she didn't get out of the covers in time.

"Yah, Taeyeon, what are you- ACK! OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY!" Tiffany squeaked and turned her head away from the two, closing her eyes with her hands like she saw something she wasn't supposed to. Soon, the rest of the girls started filing around the door (minus Jessica, since she was still asleep and even Tiffany couldn't wake her). The girls blushed and squealed to each other while Sunny started to get up and jump out the window. Taeyeon opened her curtains and stuck her head out.

"Bye Taeyeon! See you at rehearsals!"

Taeyeon just stared at Sunny running towards her apartment building. It wasn't long before six pairs of arms grabbed her from behind and slammed her into her bed.

"Yah! What were you doing with him?!"

"Have you forgotten your image?!"

"What's going on with you?"

"I knew something was going on!"

All these things were bombarded on Taeyeon at once. She struggled under the weight of the six girls in the room. 

"Answer!" Tiffany demanded.

"T-truthfully, I don't even know what happened!"

"That makes it even worse!"

"B-but-"

"What is it?!"

"I-I woke up like that! I didn't even know that he stayed here! I was just as shocked as you were when I saw him this morning!"

"Tell us the truth, Taeyeon. Do you have feelings for Kyusun oppa or not?!"

"No!"

"Then why are you blushing?" The girls giggled amongst themselves.

"I-I... who wouldn't when you're asking me these kinds of questions?!"

Tiffany's phone started to ring. She took a look at it. "Manager oppa said we need to go now. Girls, let's get Tae dressed."

After a few minutes, Taeyeon was ready for practice wearing an oversized sweatshirt, flexible pants, and her hair tied back in a slick ponytail. They headed downstairs and made their way towards the studio.


It was every SMTown fan's dream. Almost every artist was at the studio today. Super Junior, SHINee, F(x), Girls' Generation, BoA, and Exo were all there. Each group was separated into teams. For example: Yuri, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Amber were all made into a dance division. Exo and BoA were given a duet. Sooyoung, Jessica, Krystal, and Minho were given a Jung-Choi group, free to do whatever they wanted. Then Taeyeon was grouped...

"Taeyeon-ssi, I want you to preform a duet with the new kid," one of the directors for the concert said.

"W-what? If you don't mind me asking, why?"

"He's new to this and you are the most popular person in SM right now. This will be Kyusun-ssi's first concert. Take good care of him."

"B-but-" The director walked off. Taeyeon sighed. She started to walk towards the Super Junior practice room.

"K-kyusun... are you in here?"

Sunny perked up at the sound of Taeyeon's voice. "Yeah! I'm here!" 

"It looks like you'll be working with me for the concert..."

Sunny mentally smiled. "Oh really? That's great, don't you think?"

Taeyeon weakly smiled. "Yeah."


"So what are we going to do for our duet?" Sunny asked. 

"Well actually I had something planned... S-sunny and I were planning on working together..."

An uncomfortable silence filled the room.

"I can't believe she's missing SM's second concert in America... I remember how excited she was to visit her birth place again. She loved America, and getting to see her fans there too. I mean, she loves all her fans. It's just that I wish that she could come too. We could have traveled all around New York, LA..." Taeyeon started sobbing a little.

"Hey, hey... I told you not to cry around me, ok? In fact, don't cry ever! It makes me sad just watching... C'mon..." Sunny picked Taeyeon up from the floor and stood her up. She grabbed her hand. "Let's go get ice cream, ok?" Sunny's memory had a little moment. Whenever Taeyeon was sad, she treated her to ice cream. It always made her feel better.

Taeyeon looked up at Sunny. Ice cream... how'd he know? She smiled. "Let's get out of here."

Sunny and Taeyeon walked straight out of the building, ignoring the calls of their fellow SM family members, hand in hand. 

"I'm going to treat you today," Sunny smiled at Taeyeon.

"No... you treated me last time with the cupcakes. I'll treat you."

"Not without your wallet you're not," Taeyeon checked her pockets. "When did you..."

"Back at the studio," Sunny smirked, "I took your wallet and put it in my locker."

"You little-"

"Ah, looks like I have to treat you today, hehe. I'll order too."

Sunny approached the counter and asked for two ice creams. "Here you go, red bean flavor for you, vanilla for me." Sunny handed the ice cream over.

"How did you know-"

"I guess I just know a lot about you, huh?"

"Huh... would you like some of mine?"

"Hm? Oh, no thanks. Hehe, I don't like azuki beans." Him too, huh? Ugh... why do they have to be so alike...

"Do you want some of mine, though?" Sunny smiled as she held out a big spoon full of vanilla. Taeyeon opened , waiting for the cool treat, but Sunny teasingly took it back and ate it.

"Yah..."

"Haha, just teasing... here." Sunny gave Taeyeon a bite. Taeyeon blushed as she realized that she shared a spoon with the boy.

"So when are we going back?"

"In a while... but now my mission is to cheer you up!" Sunny took Taeyeon's had again. "Let's go!" Sunny ran off, dragging Taeyeon, who was still eating her ice cream, away. Little did they know that there were watchful eyes around the mall...


"Where do you want to go now, Taeyeon-ssi?" Sunny asked as the two left a side street vendor. Taeyeon took the kimbab out of .

"Um... shouldn't we go back? They're probably worried about us..."

"Mmmm... hold on. Let's go in that shop!" Sunny pointed to the TY shop down the street.

"I love Beanie Babies!" 

"Then let's go! Haha, TY. It's the perfect store for Taeyeon!"

When the two entered the store, Sunyeon gasped at the large variety of plushies, hats, and t-shirts. Various colors and sparkles filled the entire room, creating a cheerful atmosphere.

"Yah, look at this!" Taeyeon put on a hat with bear ears.

"Aww, you look adorable! But I'm cuter!" Sunny said as she put on a hat with cat ears.

"Let's take a selca!" Taeyeon took out her phone and set it on the personal camera. Click! The two made cute faces and Taeyeon sent it to Taengstagram. TY store! kkkk

Photo: ►TAEYEON || Instagram update [13.04.26] (7)

The two spent another hour out, playing with different dolls and plush toys. They were about to leave when Sunny quickly grabbed something when Taeyeon wasn't looking.

The shorties finally arrived to the front of SM Studios, but almost everyone had already left. Outside, Sunny revealed the cute toy she hid from the Kid Leader.

"Ja-jang!" Sunny held out a sizable bunny plush in front of Taeyeon.

"Omo... it's so cute!"

"It's for you!"

"Me? But... you already gave me so much stuff..."

"It's okay! I like seeing you happy!" She pushed the doll into Taeyeon's arms.

"Aish... one day, I'm going to pay you back, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah sure. One day." Sunny smiled sweetly. 

The two's sweet moment was interrupted by a firm grab on the shoulders. The turned around.

"You two. Into the office. Now."

Sunny and Taeyeon were sent to the top floor in the building, nervously fidgeting their fingers and tapping their feet. When they finally arrived, they were greeted with a few pictures in the face. 

"Just what do you think you're doing!? Skipping practice like that..." the head publicist yelled.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, it was my fault-" Sunny started.

"NO. Do you see these pictures?!" She held up several shots of the two around town, walking around the mall, and in the pastry shop. 

"How did they-"

"It doesn't matter... sigh, you've got a scandal on your hands."


Well would you look at that! It's lucky chapter 9 and there's some progression going on! Please help me get to 9 upvotes too! I'd be so cool! Thanks again for all the comments, subscribers, and upvotes! It really means a lot! Please leave any suggestions for the direction of my story and give me your opinions! It's awesome to interact with you, the readers. I hope you liked the chapter! Until next time~ :3