What Happens Now?

Come To Me

Taeyeon woke up early (when SNSD is off schedule) and checked her phone. No texts or missed calls from the Bunny. She shrugged it off. Maybe she'd come home soon. After all, it was only 5:30. She scrolled to the Instagram app she had. She smiled at all the likes, comments, and new followers. She quickly took a picture of her bedhead and typed, "Good morning SONES <3 Today's a new day! Who do you want to see in a photo with me? Keke, that rhymed," Taeyeon was proud of her English skills. She smirked as she pressed the "share" button and turned her phone off. Hmmm... I wonder what that little danshin is doing now... sleeping, probably. I think... I think that when she comes back, I'll treat her to some fun and we'll hang out all day. Taeyeon smiled at the thought. Yeah... just like old times. I'll make up ignoring her for so long... Taeyeon felt bad. If that's enough for her... well, we are off schedule this week... maybe I'll spend the whole week with her! Yeah! Taeyeon finally got out of her thoughts and started getting ready for the day.

Sunny didn't know what to do or where she (or should I say he) was. She just stood idle for long while. She didn't think until someone approached her. "Hey, what are you doing? Is everything alright?" Sunny looked up. This guy looked familiar, but she wasn't sure of his name. "Um... are you okay?" Sunny snapped out of her trance. "Uh, y-yeah. I'm fine. Why?" 

"I don't know, you seem kind of lost."

"Well..."

"Are you?"

"I think so... well, thing is, I don't exactly know where I am... or who I am for that matter..."

"R-really? So... do you need help?"

"N-no! I'm okay" Sunny smiled

"Well if you don't know how you got here or who you are... do you not have a place to stay?"

"G-good point" Sunny chuckled

"I'll have to call my manager, but I'll see if I can get you a temporary place to stay. Is that okay?"

"Sure"

"Okay, hold on please" He dialed his phone.

"Hi manager hyung. It's Sungmin. Yeah, everything's fine. Um, I was wondering if I could bring a friend over. No no, he's harmless. He doesn't have a place to stay... pweeeaaasssseee?" Sungmin started his aegyo, "Ah! Really? Thanks so much! Alright, see you soon. Bye,"

Sunny just stood there mystified. She HAD to have heared that aegyo before... a voice snapped her out of her thoughts again. "C'mon, let's go,"

A few minutes later, and the two aegyo-tastic kids were at the Super Junior dorm. "YAH! GUYS I'M HOME! I BROUGHT A FRIEND!" Kyuhyun looked up from his laptop. He was playing Starcraft, as usual. "H-hi" Sunny stuttered. Kyuhyun got up and greeted the "boy." "Hi, who are you?" Sungmin quickly pulled him aside. "Kyuhyun, um... he's going to be staying with us for a little while... hehe, I think he has anmesia or something. He doesn't really remember who he is so don't ask!" Kyuhyun chuckled. "Ah, ok, ok." He turned to Sunny. "So I guess I'll introuduce myself instead. My name's Kyuhyun. I'm Super Junior's maknae and way cooler than this baby-faced guy over here," Sungmin held back a hiss. "So anyway, welcome to our dorm. I hope you enjoy our place. Oh, and Sungmin and I just moved in with a few other members. Their names are Leeteuk, Donghae, and Eunhyuk. We'll treat you well." Sunny stared at Kyuhyun's face... he also looked familiar, but she thought he wore glasses... strange. Finally she answered back, "Oh, thanks so much! Hehe, I'm glad to be rooming with you guys, even if it is temporary. I'm surprised you could handle this on such short notice," Sunny pressed her fingers together. Kyuhyun's face recognized something in the "boy" and as he looked at Sungmin, he could tell that he did too. "Hehe, well Sungmin, you've got a bit of competition in the aegyo department," Kyuhyun teased. "YAH! No one's cuter than me! Well... maybe except for Sunny," Sungmin retorted. Sunny? Sunny... Sunny thought to herself... why does that name feel significance to her? She quickly shook it off and smiled as she watched Kyuhyun tease Sungmin about his weakening aegyo. She could tell she'd be well taken care of.

Taeyeon frowned and looked at her phone. It was 6:32 p.m. No messages or calls from Sunny. Where could she be? She thought. She walked to the kitchen and found the two shikshins eating away at the rice and chocomint ice cream. She sat on a stool. "Guys, have you heard anything from Sunny?" The shikshins exchanged glances and smiled. "Why, are you missing her?" Sooyoung asked while scarfing down her favorite ice cream. "Well, yeah. She told me last night that she'd be back home this morning but the day's already over. I'm just a bit worried, is all," Taeyeon sighed. "Unnie, maybe she needed some extra space to herself and stayed out longer. I mean, living with 9 girls is pretty tough, especially when we have promotions next week," Yoona reasoned. She then took a big spoon of chocomint, and when Taeyeon wasn't looking, dipped it in the salt jar they she had handy. "Here Taeyeon, open wide. Ice cream always makes you feel better," Yoona pushed the spoon towards Taeyeon's mouth as she opened wide. Taeyeon took a big bite and her eyes widened immediately and Yoona ran off. "YAH! CHODING! *cough cough* ACK! THAT WAS TERRIBLE! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR RILAKKUMA PLUSHIE TONIGHT!" Sooyoung stared at the two kids running around the living room as she sat down on the couch with the remaining ice cream. Hmph, more for me. She thought.

Taeyeon got ready for bed and unconsiously sat in the corner of her room. She put her headphones in and played a few OSTs from Gu Family Book, a drama that included a few of her friends. She checked her phone for the 12th time today. No messages. She felt her eyes water. Why hasn't she called. Why hasn't she come back yet? I-is she mad at me? No. Sunny's never mad at me... even when I- completely take advantage of her and give her no support back... I've been a bad friend, haven't I? Taeyeon's eyes started to water. She opened her Instagram and saw that she got significantly more comments today. She read through them. She loved the Taegangsters and SONES. As she scrolled down, she uncontrollably started crying. Earlier today she asked who they wanted to see in a pic with her. A few Yuri, some Sooyoung, several Jessica, and... a TON of Sunny. The majority said Sunny! Sunny! Dandyu couple rules! Sunyeon! Danshin duo! You guys are so cute! You have the best friendship in the group! Taesun forever <3 Taeyeon didn't get any sleep that night.

Sunny laid down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. With all the stories that Kyuhyun and Sungmin told her, her memory was becoming less foggy. She asked about this so called "Sunny" girl and the more they told, the closer she became to remembering something. At this moment, she felt something was missing. She felt that she was letting someone down. She shrugged it off and went to sleep.


Thank you everyone that subscribed! For my first story, it touches me that you are interested in my story. I hope you enjoy! Sorry it's a bit long, I just really wanted to write the next chapter. Please comment on what you thought so I may improve and write even better chapters! Thanks! I can't wait for you to see what this story has in store! And if you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'll do my best to reply. Until next time! <3