High Jump= Faint?

Saranghae, My enemy

Jaejoong's POV

I went inside my class and saw you. Of course we're classmates. There's no doubt. I sat beside her, she looked pissed, I didn't mind it. Arrgg..but then again, this Changmin. He sat on the other side of you. Now I'm pissed as well. He likes you and he's head over heels for her. 

All girls' eyes were on mine, and boys' eyes were on her, including this Changmin. Dammit, you eyes! Why do you need to stare at her for a long time. There's a teacher in front, don't you know?!

you has nothing to do but to jot down notes. She really anticipates and listens well to all the lessons.

I don't even dare to bother. School is boring. I don't even have a single idea about me being rank 1. If I could only give that place to her. But no---if I'll do that, there'll be no reason for her to curse me. And cursing me is the only reason why we're close.

I stared at the whiteboard, pretending to listen to her nonesense lessons. 

"Mr. Hero, would you like to answer the next question?" The teacher asked me. And because it's math I could answer it in a snap. I walked towards the board and solved the equation. I don't want to be bothered anymore that's why I answered all the question, it took me 5 minutes or more. Oh how great I am. 

All eyes widened except you. Of course I knew that she knows the answer.

I gave the marker to Ms. Park, even her eyes are wide opened. I get back on my sit, but before that, I gave you a smirk. Why do I always enjoy teasing her?

Math class has finally ended. Now it's P.E. My favorite subject and of course her's. We always compete in this class, especially when it's high jump. Oh how I wished that high jumping is a subject.

We changed into our P.E. uniform and went inside the gymnasium. As usual, Changmin is following her. Where is her bestfriend, Yuri, why is she not protecting her friend? How nice to see that T.T I'm about to walk towards her when...these girls =.=

"Jaejoongiee! You look handsome wearing P.E."

"Oppa! Looking good!"

"Jaejoong oppa. Go for it!" Yackety yackety yack! I'm now surrounded with girls pinching and cuddling my muscles. =.= no, not my poor muscles, only her can touch those.

I gained all my strength to pass all these girls and run after you.

"you!" I called out her name. "Yah! Ready to beat me?" I again as an excuse. T.T If only I could talk to her comfortably. 

"Ha! I won't lose this time!" We run towards the starting line. all eyes are on us.

"Do you want to go first?" I asked curiously.

"It's my pleasure."

We started at 2.05 m, then 2.06, 2.07, and so forth. The crowd's getting louder and louder until we reached 2.45 m. She's catching her breath and never gave up. I would like to stop her, but she still pursue.

I streched and gained all my strength and ready to jump 2.45  m. Hana...tul...set... 

I've made it. Now it you's turn. 

She stretched and inhaled. Hana...tul...set...

She made it! Assa! But...her legs are wiggling. After some seconds she fell. I ran after her, but Changmin's already carrying her and brought her to the clinic. Dammit, you Changmin! That's my cue!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Second update for today.

How are you readers? 

Comments are loved. No silent readers. ^^

So I want to focuse on DBSK alone, so I changed Jonghyun, it won't bother you right?

But if you would like to read my other FF about Shinee, I'll be totally grateful. :D