I won!

Saranghae, My enemy

 

you's POV

I twisted my ankle.

Curse you ING JAEJOONG! 

Changmin went closer and about to carry me, when he was pushed by this ing jerk and carried me bridal style. 

"Yah...Yah...Yah!" I shouted directly into his ear.

"What?!" 

"Bring. Me. Down.!"

"You can walk?"

"O-of course!"

"Ok suit yourself." W-What? Will he really put me down? Aish! Seriously?!

Oh yes. Seriously. He put me down. =.= Best example of an obedient dog, Jaejoong. I tried to walk, step by step, it really hurts, a lot. Jeajoong, you!

I gave up. I stopped. Seeing Jaejoong walking comfortably.

"Jaejoong~ah" I utter softly and, you can say, seductively.

"Pshh--" After a few seconds, he came running towards my direction and carried me on his back. This time, it's not bridal style, not a piggy-back style, this is seriously embarassing.

He carried me upside down. T.T Holding my legs, my near his face. My head...oh don't even mention about it, my world, is turned upside down.

He brought me into my room. And put me down. The pain's starting to get worsen. 

 

Jaejoong's POV

You insisted to walk huh?! Then walk! 

Ha! You haven't walked for 20 minutes! I carried her again, but this time it's worse, carrying her upside down. Suits her!

I put her down on her bed. I can feel her pain. But where could I get a first aid kit? I don't have one. Panic! Panic!

"I have a first aid kit inside my bag." She started to talk. Why can't she just rest? Still offering her first aid kit. W-What?! She have one? Ha! Very impressive you!

"You have one?"

"I'm great, right? Keke. I'm always bringing one. ALWAYS!" She emphasized the word, always. As if I'm not bringing one!

"I also have one don't you know. I'm just about to get in our room."

"Oh, really...? In that kind of bag, hmmm. Let me think of what's inside you so-called first aid kit. Uhmm. A piece of band aid maybe?"

"Aish! You!" I'm about to hit her when..

"Yah! I'm a girl and injured!" 

"Ohh..I almost forgot that you're a girl." 

"Tch!" I grabbed her bag, don't mention how heavy it was, and got the kit. 

"Give me your foot." I don't know why, but my whole body's shaking.

"Eh? Aniya, I can manage it myself."

"Give. Me." I didn't want to use my eyes, but she made me do that.

"Y-Yes." She slowly landed her foot on my lap. I gently wrapped it with clothe, but it can't be successful since she keeps on complaining and complaining.

"Ouch! That hurts! A-awww! Gently please gently!" I really hope no one's listening outside. Because if there is, I'm sure he/she could have misunderstood.

"Woud you shut your mouth?!"

"A-Arra"

"It's done! I told you, if you only shut your mouth earlier, this would have been finished earlier." 

"So...who won?" You still think who won?! After you have been injured. Omo. I forgot I'm the one who injured her. 

"We won, of course. So you'll have a date with me."

"W-What?! H-How come? The score's 2-1!"

"The rule says the if one of the member of the oponent's team got injured there will be additional 2 points on the other. So, it became 2-3, in favor of us." Haha! I made up that rule Jaejoong, you're such a genius! Seriously!

"Since when did that rule----Ha! Jinjja! Don't joke with me mister!"

"Last 5 minutes of the game."

"Who said that?!"

"Our teacher."

"Who approved?!"

"Me."

Woah! Jaejoong you really are a genius! Short and simple answers. What? I have Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, which means fear of long words. Keke. Just kidding.

She can't do anything but to agree. She's dealing with me, Hero Jaejoong. Assa! I'll have a date with you! Ohhh..! What's this feeling? My heart went lub-dub-lub-dub. Stop. Please someone make it stop, or at least slow it a bit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my lovely readers! ^^

I'm excited with their date! Haha! 'You' fell for it.

Please don't forget to leave a comment. ^O^ 

The GIF is just too hot, right? Keke. (: