Another man

Saranghae, My enemy

you's POV

WHAT?! That rule doesn't exist! Don't you ever try to fool me, Jaejoong! But...why is my mind angry, while my heart is...overjoyed? Why won't my heart follow my mind? Just show the outside you, you...don't you ever make the first move.

I GIVE UP! Those answers....AAAHHH! Is he short in words? Does he have any problems in speaking?

After his last answer, here comes an awkward silence....

Until someone knocked on the door.

It's Changmin.

"Ehem." Changmin excused, maybe it's because my foot is still on his lap. EH?! It really is!

Oh, please don't misunderstand, Changmin. Jaejoong slowly put down my foot. 

"you, are you alright?" He asked.

"Of course she is! I treated her." Jaejoong interupted, out of respect.

"Are you you?!" Changmin's angry.

"NO! But I treated her!" Jaejoong is...oh, tell me about it! This Jaejoong, he always ruined my day.

"So what?!" Uh oh! He really is angry.

"Yah...Yah!" Finally, I've got the chance to speak. "Changmin, where's Hae Ra?"

"I saw her talking to a man outside your door, she said she'll check on you later." A man? Seriously Hae Ra, you chose a man over me? If I were you, I will never do that. But that man, why is he outside my door?

 

Jaejoong's POV

Changmin =.= He interupted, again. AAAHHH! Over and over again!

He keeps on asking about her condition, isn't it already obvious? I'm the one who treated her, of course she'll be okay now.  While we're throwing words at each other I kept on thinking 'Changmin is pabo, Changmin is pabo.' in a really cute tone. Keke. Quite childish.

Hae Ra talking to a man? If Changmin doesn't know him, he must also be a guest.

"I'm going to check on her." you, leaving me behind Changmin, seriously? And in that condition, you're going out, and talk to a man?! You're a really tough woman, ya know?!

"You're not going anywhere." I grabbed her wrist. Changmin's face..makes me want to puke. Jealous much, Changmin?

"Yah! Who are you? Is she your girl?" Now he talks.

"Changmin~ah! I don't want to be anyother's girl." Why do you need to say those words? Do you mean it? "And you!" Is she talking to me? "You cannot stop me!" And stood up. Yes, she's talking to me. And got out after a few seconds. A really tough one! 

"you! What do you take my words for?!" Aish! She didn't listen. Changmin smirk. T.T JERK!

Of course Changmin followed her. But I can't let that happen, I followed Changmin. No, I mean you who's followed by Changmin so I'm following Changmin, NO! I'm following you! AISH!

"Hae Ra!" I heard her scream. The man faced you. From his eyes, I could already know what's he thinking. "Annyeong." you bowed in front of this weird man. Then faced  Hae Ra. But before they could talk...

"Hello there. My name's Junsu. And you're you right?" Yah! You, strange man! WHO'S asking for your name, and how'd you know her name?! "You're really pretty." He grabbed her hand and kissed it. What? Did he just kissed it?!

"Yah! How could you do that?!" Changmin butted in. This time, I'm thankful to him. I can't do that, it'll be more obvious if I'll fight for those actions. But how could that man dare...?! AISH!

"So...what do we have here? 2 fellow from the game." Fellow huh? And, from the game? You mean, he watched that beach volleyball game?

"YAH!" Changmin again, faught for himself for calling him fellow.

"Excuse me. This maybe rude, but I don't want you to call my friends, fellow." GO FOR IT you! I'M HERE CHEERING FOR YOU! WAIT...! FRIENDS? AM I YOUR FRIEND, SERIOUSLY, I'M ONLY YOUR FRIEND?! 'Oh Jaejoong, what do you expect?' Another side of me started to speak. 'SHUT UP, WILL YOU?!'

"Arra. I'm sorry for being rude." Junsu, the weird guy apologized and bowed. "you, I've been observing you this whole time, and I've come to like you." GAAWWD. You're no match for me, guy! So you better walk out! 

"Would you have a date with me?" EH?! Changmin and Hae Ra's mouth half opened. Including me, but my inside me. This couldn't be happening. Our date...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my lovely readers ^^

Junsu yehey! Another rival coming up! But, it'll only be for a short while. 

GAWWWD. THE GIF! *dies

Comments guys, please. ^O^