Swimsuits.

Saranghae, My enemy

you's POV

Assa! After a long drive, we're finally here, at the beach.

"I'm giving you an hour to rest. Choose your own room. 2 persons each room. And remember, same gender, arasso?" The teacher instructed us, and when they heard "same gender" they boys went, "ahhh" "darn!" "awww." Pssshh. How pathetic, these erted guys! 

All boys were disappointed except for Jaejoong. Ha! Looking innocent in front of our teacher? Tch! Can't fol me!

All students went inside their rooms after they picked their partners. Of course, I'm with Hae Ra. I wonder who's with Jaejoong. And because of his stubborness, I bet no boy would ever want to be his roommate.

Hae Ra and I took a nap before we change into our swimming suits. There's only 30 minutes left when Hae Ra woke me up, and asked of I'm ready to change.

We changed into our suits. Hae Ra lookes very pretty, I never thought she has a perfect body, but I...oh don't mention about it.

"you! Yah! Since when did you have that slim figure" Is that...a compliment, or what?

"And slim figure...you mean?"

"You have a perfect figure! Don't you know? Ha! Of course you wouldn't, you only have in mind is how to beat my Jaejoongie." My Jaejoongie? Omo. My best friend's becoming even more childish than before. "Oh! you, do you have any sunblock? I forgot mine."

Aish! Sunblock! How could I forget that?! Ahhh careless me!

"My bad, I also forgot mine. I'll try to ask Changmin." Luckily I knew Changmin's room, but I wonder who's with him. 

"you... You're going inside Changmin's room like that-----" I didn't mind Hae Ra. What? Changmin's my friend. And he can see me wearing this since we're playing...together, on top of that, we're on the same team.

 

Jaejoong's POV

Same gender?! How fun could it be during night! Teacher doesn't even have any conscience! Or doesn't she learn from her own experiences? 

I asked Changmin to share a room with me. Can't resist my burning eyes. I'll make sire he'll not do something crazy, even though I'm not with you. You better watch out, little boy!

I took a nap but he insists to take a walk outside. I want to follow him, but, I can't, my eyes...they're just keep on closing. "Sure. Do whatever you want." And these are the words that I've said. BUMMER! He walked out, just like that.

After some few minutes, someone knocked on the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third update for this day. Phew. Keke. No worries, updating for you guys! (:

Comments are loved. ^O^

Btw, first pic! Jaejoongieeee. Haha! So HOT.. *burning, then dies. lol