Hae Ra, you evil one!

Saranghae, My enemy

 

Hae Ra's POV

There's this good looking guy who came towards me and asked where you is. GAWD he's freaking HOT and Y.

"What do you need from her?" 

"I came here to confess." 

"Confess? About what?" Don't tell me..pelase don't tell me what I'm thinking is true. This couldn't be happening. Why her...my bestfriend? Bestfriend...

"Oh. Nothing." Trying to fool me..

"Oh she's resting maybe you could talk to her later. Should we have a nice cup of coffee?" 

"Sure." We talked and talked. I tried to make him be mine. But it's no use. Suddenly...my bestfriend(?) came. And as usual ruined everything.

WHAT?! A date with you? WOW this is great all boys were fighting over her. While I am just standing like a post, as if I'm invisible in their eyes. All I could do is to shut my mouth.

She dragged me into our room. What's my problem? YOU ARE! 'YOU MAKE ME SICK you! WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT I DON'T?' If I could only say these words directly...

"Hae Ra..don't be like that...If you don't want me to have a date with Junsu, then I'll cancel it." Ever since you've became my friend you never understood me, neither my feelings. Cancel your date? You think that could fix my broken heart? huh? And you can't cancel it, you never broke a promise, right?

"NO! I want them to like me! Not you!" I don't care what you're feeling right now, you. I must say these words. I must. "Fine. You can have Junsu, but please you....bring back my Jaejoong. As my bestfriend...you can't like him, I know you don't but please leave him alone. If he likes you...make him want to hate you." I'm becoming pittier and more evil. I know she can't resist.

"Hae Ra..what are you saying? Make Jaejoong hate me?" Are you deaf?! Those are the words that I've just said!

"Yes. Please. I never wanted to lose Jaejoong. If he could not be mine, he shouldn't be yours also. But if you two would be together, that day would be my last." Tears started to flow. These words came from my heart. I could die seeing them together.

"A-Alright. I'll leave him alone." I've heard the words that I'm longing for. But she's shivering...I hate to do this, but you forced me to. If only you're not my bestfriend, you wouldn't experience such pain.

 

Jaejoong's POV

Did she just agreed?! To have a date with him?! GAWD you make my blood pressure higher! I told you you can't! What are you taking my words for?! you?! 

No matter what you do, this couldn't be a happy ending for you two! You can't give your first date to a stranger!

I, Hero Jaejoong, will have your first date! Even if I have to cross an ocean! Now...there's something I have to deal with...Changmin you bastard!

"YAH! Who did you just say your girl?"

"Why?! Are you the only one who could have her? Even though it's only through words, I'm happy that I've said that she's my girl. I can feel that she like you...and you like her back. There's no space for me in her heart. I'm happy. It's like I've already confessed to her."

Awww...I didn't know Changmin has a heart. I feel sorry for this guy. "But remember, I WILL NOT MAKE HER YOURS! I WILL WIN NO MATTER WHAT!" I'll take back the words I've said. "Hey...what if we ruin their date?" After becoming pity in front of me he suddenly turned into an evil one. 

"Hey?! YAH! You should use polite words when you're talking to me!" But he's suggestion sure is a brilliant one. 

"We? No thanks. I'll do it myself."

"Yah! Do it yourself? Yah! We should cooperate, so it'll sure be successful. Yah!" I walked away but he follows and clings into my arm.

"You, Shim Changmin. Seriously, are you a gay?" I joked. But I've got a beating from a, dongsaeng?! I won't let that happen, but DAMN, it happened. 

"YOU! COME BACK HERE! HOW DARE YOU BEAT ME?!" He run as fast as he could. And I run after him. For some reasons, I like this guy to be with you rather than Junsu, but.....! IF ONLY, AND ONLY IF, SHE WOULDN'T BE MINE.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hae Ra... =.= PIsses me off!

Jaejoong and Changmin moments...LOL =3 SO SWEEEEETTT... Changmin please be mine! PRETTY PLEASE? OR COULD I JUST HAVE YOUR NUMBER?

Thank you chingu for your comments, more please? ^O^ KOMAWO!

BTW, Jaejoong looks freakin adorable in that pink bonnet. =""">