No girls for now.

Saranghae, My enemy

 

Jaejoong's POV

I've searched all over the place. There's no clue. 

After a long search, I found them. What is this I'm seeing...2 of them, together...inside...t-that? WTH---What happened in there?!

I  stared at the guy. you's staring at someone on my back. WTF---What's Hae Ra doing here? Did she followed me all the way here? 

I grabbed her wrist and brought her into our class, where no one's present. 

PRIVATE MATTERS?! What are you talking about?! Aish! Can't take this girl anymore!

Before she could escape, I then grabbed her hand. 

".....seeing you with him....your eyes looking at him like you owe him your life....and caught you in act inside a room....I don't want these all to happen again." I meant these words, you...

JUST CONFESS JAEJOONG, CONFESS! 

How? Isn't it proper to confess in a restaurant or somewhere elegant? But, confess here...inside the classroom? Andwe, maldo andwe....instead....

"Let's continue our date." I've said these words.Really becoming a fool in front of you...

Words such as.. 'I LOVE YOU' and 'I LIKE YOU'... they're just simple words. Why can't you say them directly, Jaejoong? Why, are you a coward? 

"I-I'll think about it. Give me some time. Please." These words...how could they come out from your own mouth? I'm quite disappointed in you, you....

I was left there, dumbfounded. 

 

Yoochun's POV

That's the girl. He kept on following me, what's the matter with her. I always walked away when she's near me, haha! just look at her face, so irritated. It's just so fun teasing her. 

Why am I like this, I hate girls. All my relationships with them failed. That's why I swore to myself that I will not date until I find thhe right girl for me.

In the first place, why did I saved this girl, pulled her over just to take her away from the ert? And now...she keeps on tailing behind my back, but..instead of being irritated, I felt a little comfortable around her...

Now she got me...but in this kind of method? Is this all you've got? Pulling a boy's hand? Ha! This girl's great...just too great.

Really? The good deed I've done means so much to you? It's just saving you from the erted guy, and you'll do everything I asked? 

"Then let me think about it." Is my answer. An awkward silence came rushing through as she open the door. 

The boy keeps on staring at me, I think his name is Jaejoong, and he's in the first rank. What? Is he gay? Am I too hot and handsome in his eyes?

He grabbed you's wrist.

No, he's not gay, and I'm sure of that. 

Don't...don't move you damn feet! DO NOT FOLLOW THEM! There would be no misunderstandings that could happen, right? Wait...Am I falling---- NO! ANDWE! My last break up is just a year ago. This can't be happening too soon.

STUPID FEET!

I ened up following them. WHAT?! I will not eavesdrop, I'm just....making sure....that room is clean! THAT"S ALL!

I can't hear anything! DARN IT HARD DOOR! I went a little closer....

"Let's continue our date." Are the only words I've heard. You mean...these two are dating...and broke up? Aish! There're so many possible reasons why does he need to be short in words! GAAAAHHH! What kind of relationship do they have?!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Latey updatey. Keke Sorry guys for the late update :( We all have school works right, and I know you can understand me. ^_^

Now...what does  Yoochun's GIF says...uhmmm...

"Oh no..they're dating..I'm going to faint." LOOOL keke. Enjoying playing with these hot guys' GIFs 

Comments please please please. ^O^