FAILED

Saranghae, My enemy

Jaejong's  POV

He's having a date with Yoochun..

having a date with Yoochun...

AISH. HAVING A DATE WITH YOOCHUN AND NOT ME!

 

She grabbed her bag and went out.

Not following her...

Not following her...

AISH!

You stupid feet!

Now I'm in front of the bus stop, darn it!

She stepped in, I waited for another passenger to go inside so it she wouldn't notice me.

Ha! I'll be lucky if she didn't.

These people seriously is in a good timing. Yeah that's right! Cover me from her! Don't let her see me! Ha! Ha!

YAH! DON'T PUSH HER!

1 street left and there we go.

"Assa! NO ERTS! MUWAHAHA!!" WHAT?! What did she just say?! you, is she the one who shouted, seriously?! GAWD, I could die from laughter! I should have got a recorder, if I only knew! muahaha!

Wait! She already got out?!

"WAIT! YAH AHJUSSI!"

Phew. I almost lost her.

She's walking, should I approach her? Wait Jaejoong, control yourself. Wait, is it just me, or DID I really followed her all the way here?! 

No..I can't do this..what will I say? Don't date Yoochun? Ha! Very pathetic Jaejoong!

Oh? Is that Changmin? SERIOUSLY IS THAT REALLY CHANGMIN?!

I run after him and grabbed the collar of his shirt from the back. 

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU TO---OH HYUNG!" Yeah...respect me, right after you shouted at me!

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I lived on the second street." MWO?! He lived that close to you and he didn't even accompanied her when going to school, and letting Yoochun instead!

This kid needs a massive beating! But wait..this is not the reason why I'm here.

"Changmin~ah...you know you're a friend of mine right?" I started with a sweet voice.

"Yah, hyung, you have an evil plan on your mind. Don't let me do that, please! I AM INNOCENT!" The game hasn't even started yet!

"Can you talk to you for awhile, jut distract her or something while I'm thinking of the right words to say to her later, okay?" 

"MWOE?! Andwe! MALDO ANDWE!" Aish! You kid needs a blockmail just to make him move!

"Yah! Remember when we were in first grade? When you...pee in your pants? It smells awful right? The teacher asked who did it but you dind't confess. And you know what's the greatest thing here? I have a photo of you in your wet pants!"

"MWOE?!" Ha! Ha! This is great, seriously! I could fool him easily! MUAHAHAHA!

"And I could give it to HER directly, since we're already here...."

"WAIT! HYUNG! HYUNG!!!! HAVE PITY ON ME!" HA! Changmin~ah mianhae I just need your help this time.

"you." I said in a soft voice.

"OK! OK! YAH HYUNG THIS IS AN AGREEMENT ARASSO?! AISH!" Good boy Changmin. HA! HA!

He walked towards her..must have been VERY afraid huh?

Oh no! I'm terribly sorry Changmin. you thought you're a ert. Mianhae...

Ok..I've already thought about it... 

I will stop her.

This is it Jaejoong!

"Changmin~ah! What's the day today?" She asked.

"It's thursday noona. Wae?" Changmin answered.

And she...ran out from nowhere! Seriously...is it my destiny? Or fate is really unfair for handsome looking guys like me? 

What to do? 

Will Yoochun make a move? GAHHH! CHANGMIN YOU FAILED ME!

____________________________________________

Hello again my lovely readers ^_^ Guess this would be my last update for now. Exams would be next week =((( What to do? What to do? This year is really hard for me, seriously :((

This chapter is lame, isn't it? Sorry for that :( 

LOL so the GIF isn't coonceted about my feeling or about the chap. But just enjoy and relax, although I CAN'T :(