Changmin....saw.

Saranghae, My enemy

Changmin's POV

 

'you. you. ' Her name keeps on popping. And this Jaejoong. Arg. Don't want to share a room with him, but... ohhh, those scary eyes.Maybe one day I could take a picture of those eyes, so if I die there would be proof.
 
How can I visit her often?
 
"I'll just take a walk." I excused. Please don't follow, please don't follow.
 
"Sure. Do whatever you want." Assa! I can visit her! Maerong, Genius Jerk!
 
I walked out and looked back to make sure he's not following. I knocked on the door.
 
"Oh. Changmin. You haven't seen you?" Hae Ra opened the door for me, and asked.
 
"Huh? I came to visit her, I mean to make sure you two are comfortable. Where is she?"
 
"She's supposed to borrow sunblock from you. But, you haven't met? Are you outside all day?" So, she means, you went to my room? "She must be there waiting for you. You better hurry up, the battle's about to start!" Oh yeah!
There's only 15 minutes left.
 
When I'm 10 blocks away from our room, I stopped. Uh? Someone's coming out, I hid myself..it's a girl, wearing swim su-suit? Is she Jaejoong's girl? She ran as if someone's following her, I noticed her kiss mark on her back. And that hair...
 
It's YOU!
 
But...with a kiss mark?...........
 
JAEJOONG! YOU ARE SO DEAD!
 
The bell rang, it means the battle's about to start. I ran inside our room and fixed myself. Before he could step out, I asked him. "Who's that girl?"
 
"Huh?" You're really a great actor! Pretending nothing happened. But your acting skills won't wrok on me especially if we're talking about you.
 
"Oh Nothing." I'll show you in this competition the real battle you're looking for!
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
 
"Who's that girl?" I guess he saw her. You foolish girl! Your hearing senses are that bad?! and on top of that, Changmin saw you wearing those! What's the point of kissing you on the back when he already saw you? Oh well, I think he's jelous enough.
 
"Huh?" He gave me a tell-me-the-truth-or-else-I'll-kick-your- look. Not scary at all. It's nothing compared to my burning eyes.
 
"Oh Nothing." The bell rang for the second time, he got out and banged the door.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Oh. I'm  terribly sorry for what happened yesterday. Silly me. I forgot to save it as draft that's why there's nothing written on it. 
 
So, here's Changmin's POV. Quite short, but just to remind you that there'll be a love triangle that's happening. LOL. And you better watch out, it could either be a love triangle, a love square or even love pentagon? Keke. LOL Told you, I'm crazy. 
 
I've decided to put all DBSK members :D  Thanks to blackangel. ^^
 
Comments please ^O^