The Bet

Saranghae, My enemy

you's POV

Here at my next class. Still can't believe that my best friend will go to that extent of asking Jaejoong out. I'm staring at her. I've met Jaejoong's eyes. He gave me glare. I took it off as fast as I could.

"So class, we're having a sports fest this coming weekend. This event was specially declared just for us. So the participants will only be your very own classmates. Isn't that great?" Our homeroom teacher started to speak. What, sports fest? Ha! Perfect time to beat Jaejoong! [insert evil laugh in here].

Jaejoong caught me smiling and rolling my fists. Gave me another glare. I'm being tired in receiving all the glares that's got into him.

The temas have decided. Jaejoong and I are the team captains, it's always like this. Hae Ra's on Jaejoong's team, and Changmin's on mine. Jaejoong's team always wins. But not this time, Jaejoong! Not this time!

Jaejoong's POV

Wonder what's she thinking, but I bet it's still her friend. Met her eyes, pretended to not care. Sports fest huh? She's excited to death. 'Guess it's the perfect time to beat him' can read his thoughts just by looking at her expressions. Ha! It's also the perfect time to have a bet.

The class has ended. I followed you and run after her, though she's with her friend, but it'll be perfect. 

"Yah! you!" They stopped and I went closer.

"What do you want now?!" She still got that high temper! That's making me sick! And this Hae Ra...she's smiling, think I'll talk to you? NE.VER. Maerong! And this fellow, Changmin, still on you's back. Is he her servant or what?! I think I can't say it. I'll be a fool. Jaejoong, the almighty one, asking for this. I stepped back.

"What do you want to say?! Too coward, huh?!" Coward--- that's the best word to describe me when I'm in front of you, you paboyah.

"Would you like to have a bet in this upcoming sports fest?" I let out a heavy sigh.

"Eh?" 

"Don't know what a bet means?" Try to again. I'm the one who's fool.

"Aish! Fine! What's the deal?"

"If my team wins...." I went closer to her and bent down "You'll have a date with me." I wisphered into her ears. Her eyes widened. Did I said the right words? Did I just said that she needs to give up?

"Doesn't sound like you, but fine. Hajiman, if we win, you'll have a date with Hae Ra, instead." Aigoooo...My instincs are right. I've just said the wrong words. T.T Really losing my mind when I'm with her.

The two persons behind her looked really confuse. But...you held Changmin's hands and pleaded "Changmin~ah, let's win this sports fest, arasso?" 

"Yeah!" Like a dog, he asnwered obediently.

Pleading and holding hands are different situations, young lady! Why do you need to hold his hands while pleading?!

Date with Hae Ra?! I rather die! 

"Deal?" She asked me again and raised his hand.

"Deal." I answered but didn't shake hands with her. I don't want to have any single scent of that Changmin. She looks embarassed. Feeling sorry for her. If only we're in a private area, I'll be the one who'll offer my hand, but that's not the case in here. This is public Jaejoong, must control yourself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my lovely readers ^^

No silent readers please. Make me full by your comments, ^o^

And if you're a Shinee x SNSD fan, feel free to visit my other FF. I'll be happy if you could do that. Kamsahamnida. (:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/42028/serving-5-young-masters-shinee-snsd-you