Mianhae Junsu~ah

Saranghae, My enemy

you's POV

I woke up earlier than usual. It's time to go back home. Didn't even had the chance to sleep last night. Jaejoong's words...keeps on running on my mind.

Our kiss...it's my first....

Hae Ra suddenly woke up while I'm fixing my things. "Hae Ra, you woke up? Wanna help you fix your things?" I offered my help. To my surprise, she got out of our room without a single word. What happened now? Did I do something wrong? I followed her.

"Hae Ra! Hae Ra~ah! Wait for me." I grabbed her hand. "Yah, what's wrong with---" She cut my words with a slap. I can't believe this. Hae Ra, just slapped me. How could....

The bell rang it means we need to go. Hae Ra's bag's not in our room. Maybe she fixed it while I'm gone.  I'm about to go inside the bus when someone grabbed my wrist. 

"Sit with me." It's Jaejoong. Seriously, are you already used in grabbing my wrist?

"I'll sit with Hae Ra." Ha! Jaejoong, after the thing happened last night, you still want to sit with me? In your dreams! JERK! He pouts. GAAWWDD. you, it's only a pout. No need to be amaze. Changmin can pout too!

I tried to sit beside Hae Ra but she put her bag on top of the chair. =.= Lucky bag, has her own chair. "Hae Ra~ah. Let's talk." No answer.

"you! I've reserved you a seat, here!" Changmin offered a seat, beside him. 

"But...I'll be sitting here with Hae Ra..." Changmin pouted, I told he can pout! But why am I not amazed? GAWD. What the big deal about pouting?!

"Awww...That's sad. But Hae Ra doesn't want to be your seatmate. So there's only one seat left. And it's here." He grabbed my hand and my landed on the chair beside him. Jaejoong...gave me a glare. I like his glare more than his pout. 'Cause his pouting gives me chill. 

The bus started to move. Changmin, still offering chips.

"Changmin~ah. Seriously, how many packs of chips did you brought?"

"Lots of them. Here." And showed to me his bag full of chips. You can't even imagine how did he fit it in his bag. 

Speaking of bag, there's a clothe that's stock in my bag. I opened it and saw the dress I wore on my first date....OH NO!!!! I totally forgot about Junsu. How.....How can I leave him behind, just like that? Inside my bag, there's also a handkerchief, which is not mine. I got it and a paper fell to the ground. It says...

 

            

 

After reading his letter, tears started to flow. Changmin comforted me. I can't help it. Junsu....he saw it.

Our kiss...

How painful it was....

'I'm sorry Junsu....I'm sorry.'

"you....Are you alright?" Changmin once again comforted me, and this time, lend his shoulder. I laid my head and started crying all over again. 

'I'm sorry Junsu....I'm sorry.'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awww...poor Junsu :( 

I was her first love? Really? keke

Short and sad chapter eh? Gonna improve next time :( mianhae.

Your opinions chingu, please? ^O^

Btw, sorry for the letter, it has turned upside down. LOL at the bear :))