They ALL saw

Saranghae, My enemy

Jaejoong's POV

Changmin and I watched over them...all day long. I didn't know she could be late on her first date. HA! Miss Rank 2 is late. And WTH---Her dress! HOW COULD SHE--- ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS, you?!

Hae Ra...I bet she planned all these...

And you're asking about that man? You don't even dare to ask when's my birthday!

Junsum you bastard, don't you ever dare to ask anything about her...

"So...tell me about yourself." I told you don't you dare! Alright waiter! Nice timing! Just order! What's the date for if there's no food?!

She's looking at the menu.

"Throw a pebble on her." I commanded Changmin.

"Eh? To you?! Paboya?" 

"Just throw it!" Gave him the eyes! 

"Awwww." Ha! That's for wearing that short dress!

"Ok Sir. Let me repeat your order. 2 pas---Awwww!" 

"Why did you threw it on the waiter?!" Tsk. Changmin what's up with your eyes?

"Sorry. I thought it was Junsu."

"PABO!" But it's ok. you seems to notice it. And she bet it's Junsu's turn.

"So.Tell me about yourse---- Awwww." And YOU'RE RIGHT! Keke. I told you don't ask anything about her! But you won't listen. 

The guy's pissed. He stood up, and I grabbed the chance. I grabbed her writ and covered .

We finally stopped. 

I moved her body, facing mine.

"YOU----" I planted a kiss on her lips.

She pushed me after a minute. Raised her hand and about to slap me when I stopped her and kissed her again. Grabbed her body tightly and kissed her more passionate than before. I pulled off. She's blushing.

"Don't you dare talk about yourself to strangers." 

 

Changmin's POV

We hid behind the bush. This Jaejoong's using me! He keeps on commanding and commanding 'throw pebble' 'throw a pebble' AISH! If only this's not for the sake of you. I should have done this myself since the idea's mine!

I threw the last pebble on Junsu. Nice shot Changmin! He stood up.

Jaejoong came  out from the bush and grabbed you. Shoot. I've only realized now that my plan's unfair for me. He should be the one who's throwing pebble and I should be the one who grabbed her hand!

I followed them. Junsu ran after me. I saw where they stopped. Junsu's about to punch me.

"Wait..." I stopped him. He noticed me staring at Jaejoong and you.

After awhile, Jaejoong landed his lips on her's. YOU BASTARD! THIS IS NOT IN OUR PLAN! I almost fell on the ground from what I saw, so as Junsu. I'm about to stop them and punch Jaejoong when he stopped me.

"Let them." I've misunderstood Junsu. 

 

Hae Ra's POV

I'm really happy for my friend fro her first date. I hope their having fun, and get to know more about each other. I searched for the place.

There they are! But, what's happening? Junsu stood up and someone came out from the bush and grabbed you. I follwed them.

"YOU----" you shouted. I realized it was Jaejoong who grabbed her. He pulled her closer and kissed her. I fell on the sand. you...how could you...? I thought, you've already agreed about it...?

YOU ! I WILL NEVER, EVER TREAT YOU AS MY FRIEND. 

Tears started to flow from my eyes.

 

Junsu's POV

I've found out who it was. He's the guy I just saw earlier. 

We stopped, I wonder why. I'm about to punch him. But I noticed he's staring at something...or someone. 

It was you and the other guy who said that she's already taken.

Soon after, his lips touched her's. This fellow beside me isn't thinking right. He's about to ruin the perfect scene and punch the guy. He must not be jealous this way. He must understand what's her feelings. 

I like her very much. And seeing her kissed by the one she liked, makes me happy. From the moment I saw them together, I already knew their feelings..that something's going on. 

Just let her know I love her, it doesn't matter even though she loves someone...

Just tell her don't worry, because I'm not hoping that we'll be together...

This last scene that I just saw sure is painful. But knowing that she has found the person who will truly love her, makes that pain fade away.

I wish you two will stay forever, together, happily. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second update for today. :>

Thank you for your comments. It really made my day. For the new readers, annyeong ^^ Hope you're enjoying reading this story. 

More comments please? ^O^ Komawo. 

Junsu... :(