Kiss...where?!

Saranghae, My enemy

Jaejoong's POV

"Changmin... Changmin~ah.." That voice...it's you. But why is she calling Changmin? Knocking on HIS door?!

I opened it.

"Changmin's not--- Woah!! Yah! What happened with your clothes? Don't have any of them?! Got by someone?! What?!" This girl, really! She really knows how to freak people out! Knocking on a guy's door, we...wearing...those?! And on top of that, it's Changmin!So, she wants Changmin to check out her new outfit?!

"You! Yah! What are you do..doing...here?!" What am I doing here? You're lucky enough that I chose Changmin to be my roommmate! 

She crossed her arms, covering her body. Now, you don't want ME to see your...your...psssh, it's not even a body of a grown-up lady. T.T Why need to cover it?!

"I'm his roommate. What do you need from him...wearing...that?

"Oh...Nothing." Nothing?! Who's kidding..who?!

I saw some boys who passed by, they're looking at you. Darn it!

"Come in." I asked patiently.

"Me? Inside....?" Pssh..I'll not harm you....maybe.

"Where else?!" Unpatienly.

"Don't like!" Aish! Can't stand those erted eyes looking at her! I pulled her in, unconsciously. 

"When I said come in, you should come in!" Temper..Jaejoong..temper.

"Why are you treating me like this?!"

"Treating you..what? I'm protecting you! Isn't it quite obvious?!" Your mouth, Jaejoong...your mouth. She turned her back, angrily. "Where are you going?" She just ignored me huh? Good! I hope she didn't heard the word protect.

"The competition's about to start."

"You'll play...wearing that kind of...?" Don't tell me she really is willing to wear such...

"Of course! What should I wear then, pants?!" Did I say pants?! Just wanted you to change, that's all.

"Change your clothes, now!" Can't control my temper. If she still resist, she might not forgive me with what will I do next.

"Why would I listen to..YOU?!" Oh no, you didn't, you

I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her back.

Let's see if you can go out with a kissmark on your back!

 

you's POV

He grabbed my waist, my eyes widened. He kissed my....my....back. You..you..Jaejoong you jerk! How can I go out?! I knew it from the start, you're a BIG ERT!

"Yah! What have you done?! W-Why'd you do th-that?!" I finally spoke and push him away.

"Psshhh.. You must have liked it. Your face's all red." W-What?! Can't be...In front of this man...blushing. Ha! Ha! Haha!. Very well said, Jaejoong!

"I-I- am not! And never will in front of you!"

I walked towards the door, listening of there are any footsteps. Luckily, there aren't. I'm about to open the door and walk out when..

"Better change your clothes now, Miss Rank 2." You! Ahhhh! Of course..I will! What if someone sees my back and yo-your ki-kiss mark, what will I answer, 'I kissed my own back?' or Did Hae Ra kissed it?!

That'll be worse. Wait..My situation is worst!

Jaejoong! We're not yet done! I'll get back on you! I PROMISE!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last update. Yay! [only for this day] (: Phew. It's been a long day. Keke. Next update will be tomorrow, thanks for dropping by my lovely readers. I hope you'll like it and continue to support. ^O^ FIGHTING!

Thank you for today's comments. Would you mind giving me some more? Kekeke. lol. :D

Comments...I need your comments... ^O^ Please? ^^

Kiss on the back. =">