second trip with Yoochun..

Saranghae, My enemy

Jaejoong's POV

Class has ended, I stood up right away and went closer to you. I saw Yoochun heading the same away, I turned my back. I don't know why but my instincts says so. 

"I'll walk you home." I heard from my back. My heart's being tear into pieces while hearing those words. If Changmin would say that, I wouldn't mind. But..why is it when Yoochun said those words...it's like he's sincere. 

They got out of the room, both of them...together...

Students are just passing by me.

I don' feel like going home...I don't feel like moving...don't feel like breathing...

Suddenly, Changmin came.

"Yah.. What happened to you?" He asked and shaked me with no reason. Gah! It feels like a distraction rather than comfort. 

"What if you saw your girl walking home with another man?" I asked, unconsiously. 

"Hey..are you talking about you and the new guy?" He stand corrected. I never thought this Changmin had a mind, afterall. "Don't worry about Yoochun. If you wouldn't be mine, I'll give her to you. But IF only she wouldn't be mine!" He continued, making me pissed.

I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"YAH! You didn't gave me those scary eyes. You're getting better and better. How about being my friend?" He shouted from my back. Are you crazy? Being friends with my rival? Not a chance. But, looking at different angles, this Changmin is a sweet guy. NO! I'm not being gay and pebo! Just..complimenting him!

 

you's POV

Yeah that's right, I'm not dreaming. I'm riding the bus together with Yoochun, again. And it's still the same like the bus we rode earlier, it's still filled, and we're still standing. 

Yoochun's behind me. And because he's taller, I could feel his breath runnig through my head, and swaying my hair. 

So far...I haven't encountered any ert here. 

Oh no...I'm not feeling the same thing I felt earlier, right? GAHHH don't tell me...!  

It's getting hotter and hotter...

The man's fingers running through my skirt! This time it's not an old man! How could there be so many erts in my country?!

I shook my head, as if pleading the man to stop his effing stupidity and ertness.

Suddenly...Yoochun grabbed my shoulder and faced it towards his body.

"Where is your house, honey?" He wisphered into my ears. But, I guess it's not a wispher, it's like he purposely shouted those words to be heard by the o man. 

Here we go again you...you're daydreaming in front of this guy, for the second time! Wait, HONEY?! Why those words?!

Fortunately, the fingers were not touching my tighs anymore. But there's a bigger problem I need to face. Yoochun's hotness!

How can't I forget the smell of his shirt, the structure of his body...

Yoochun...I'm sorry, but you can't easily seduce me that way! 

___________________________________________________

C24. ^^ Enjoy reading my lovely readers. Thank you for the new subscribers, SARANGHAE ^_^ Hope you could leave a comment ^O^

Chaebalyo...  Here's my changmin oppa to please you. LOL