The date: part 2

Saranghae, My enemy

you's POV

We went out of the restaurant and rode his car again.

"Why do you want to go to the market?" I asked Yoochun.

"Because I haven't been in there." 

"Ohhh.......... WHAAATTTTT???! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN THE MARKET?! SERIOUSLY?!" I almost jump off from my place because of what he said.

"Yes...seriously." 

So you mean...I'm dating a rich young man? Geezz...I shouldn't have agreed in the first place.

"But why are you riding a bus on the way to our school?" I asked once again, curious.

"Because I want to experience riding on it..." Why is his voice so soft and tender? It's lke every word that comes out from his mouth...are just too convincing and pure.

 

We've arrived at the market, he opened the door for me and I went out.

We started to look around every corner.

This time it's my turn to tour him around the city.

"Follow me." I commanded him.

Cute. He's like a little boy who followed easily. 

I stopped by an ahjumma who sells my favorite tteokbokki.

"Ahjumma, annyeong!"  I waved at her. Honestly, I missed this ahjumma since I haven't been here for a month.

"Oh! We meet again beautiful child! What do you want?" 

"Ahjumma! Don't call me a child! And what else would I want more than your tteokbokki?" I don't know why...but I acted like a child when I'm in front of her.

"But you're still a child for me! Don't worry you're the prettiest child I have seen here in the market."

"Ahjumma...!"

"Oh, I see. So you don't want to be called a child because you bring with you your boyfriend, huh?"

"Huh?" I almost forgot that I'm with Yoochun! Geez you! I looked at Yoochun, he seems to be...laughing? "Yah!" I called his attention.

"Oh, sorry. Hello there ahjummoni! How are you doing?" Yoochun stopped laughing and faced ahjumma.

"Very good my child, you know very well how to choose a partner." Ahjumma said, facing me.

"Ahjumma!" Yoochun laughed once again. "Just give us 2 orders of tteokbokki, please." I asked.

"Arraso, arraso. Here you go."

I took a bite of her tteokbokki, and just a piece of it feels like I've remembered my childhood...when appa and I used to eat the same taste of her tteokbokki and even though I would have that as a snack everyday, I couldn't ask for more.

"So what do you think?" Ahjumma asked me.

"What do I think? It's still the best tteokbokki in town!" I sound like a playful child and it make Yoochun burst into laugher.

I gave him a glare. He stopped.

"Ayy. Such a sweet couple." Ahjumma.. We're not a couple! If only I could tell her that we've jut met.

"Yah! You try!" I asked Yoochun. 

"M.Me?" 

"Yes! You! Who else, then?"

He slowly took the fork and put it inside his mouth. Ha! I couldn't imagine his reaction if he had taste a heaven-like tteokbokki.

"So what do you think, young man?" Ahjumma asked Yoochun.

"Ahjummoni...how could you...how did you...how on earth could you make such delicious tteok...." Keke. Yoochun is such a sweet person, although he had forgotten what he'd just ate.

"It's called tteokbokki, Yoochun." I corrected him and laughed inside. 

We bid our farewell to ahjumma when we finished eating, again.

"Ahjumma...we're going." I waved at her and hugged her tightly.

"Take care young girl."

"We're heading now ahjummoni, take care of yourself." Yoochun bid her farewell, too.

"And you, young man. Can you take care of this young lady for me?"

"M.Mwoe? M.Me?"

"Wae? You can't?"

"N.No. I mean, ye ahjummoni, I'll take care of her." Yoochun answered and pulled me on his shoulders.

"Yah..." I wisphered.

 

We walked around the market and visited some shops. 

Suddenly...Yoochun grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Yah...What---" I almost finish my sentence when he said...

"I might get lost. You know, I'm not familiar in here." Oh those creepy smiles!

"Yah! But this---" He cut my words. Seriously this is our 6th store! And he said that he'll get lost?!

 

"Let's go." He uttered.

"Where?" 

"To the mall."

"What are we going to do in there? It's getting dark."

"You'll see."

And I was just like a little girl who followed him inside his car. 

 

"What now?" I asked him as we went inside the mall.

He grabbed my hand once again and we've arrived at a certain shop.

"Choose." He commanded me.

"What?"

"Choose anything you want from these clothes."

What did he just say? Is he treating me as a perosn who doesn't have any clothes?

"Yah! I don't need them---!" I almost step outside of the shop when he grabbed my wrist.

"i said choose, anything." Why...is his voice so sweet and tender? He was just like a little cihild who eagerly wants something and I was like his mom who will give him anything just to make him happy.

What's happening? I slowly take a look at the clothese that are hanged. Am I becoming his follower now?

"I'll just take a look at some clothes at the men's wear."

"Sure."

As I was looking at the clothes, something caught my attention, it's a simple dress and it suits my taste very well.

I grabbed it until...

Someone grabbed my wrist and...

He pulled me inside...

inside....

the FITTING ROOM?!

______________________________________________________________________

What a looong chapter :O I can't believe I've finished this chapter at this same day.

Oh well, Yoochun's soooo sweettt. ="">

I also like the ahjumma :)

Guess who pulled you inside the fitting room, keke. Any guesses?

Happy reading ^O^ 

Don't forget to leave a comment, kay? Thank you so much for the new subscribers :* And for my unnies who are always commenting, saranghaeyo! <3