Introducing Mr. Right

Saranghae, My enemy

 

you's POV
 
I've been lazy this past few days. Aish! Wait, I haven't seen Yoochun since this morning. Where could he have been? I looked back. A familiar face suddenly popped out out of nowhere.
 
"Been missing me?"
 
"Changmin~ah! You scared me!"
 
"Keke. Sorry. I miss you noona~!" Kyaaa~ Changmin, don't give me that cute look! I might fell for you sooner or later! 
 
He gave me a hug.
 
"Yah! I know she's hot. But she's already mine." 
 
"Noona! What's he saying?" 
 
"I told you, stop cuddling her!" Jaejoong grabbed my wrist. And this time I've had enough. 
 
How dare he drag me anywhere. He's not even my boy-- Wait. We did those things, could it mean--
 
"Hyung! Are you dating noona?" Changmin asked with a low tone.
 
"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" 
 
"Hyung! Are you serious?" What's he talking about? "Noona! Hyung isn't a good guy! Trust me! Wait! Did he do something to you to make you agree?" Changmin~ah! How can you ask that kind of question carelessly?
 
"You~!" Jaejoong pulled Changmin and gave him a smack on the head. That's too much Jaejoong! He's your dongsaeng! "What do you mean "I did something to her?"     
 
"Noona~! Help me~ I'm being attacked by a erted old guy!"
 
"YAH! WHO'S OLD?!"
 
"YOU!"
 
"WHAT?! OH NO YOU DIDN'T!"
 
"Kyaaaaa~" Changmin run in circles, making those silly faces. "But seriously hyung, you're getting old, can't you even see those wrinkles on your face? Keke!" I'll miss this school boy. Yeah right, graduation is coming near, but first, exams. 
 
"YAH! STOP IT YOU GUYS!" I shouted at them as they continue to run in circles. 
 
As I reached the door, I handsome looking guy grabbed me by my waist and pinned me ont he door. Seriously, inside our school? It doesn't mean that even though you have that looks I could forgive a guy like you!
 
"Hey! Let go of me--!" I'm about to kick his , but I guess girls who have boyfriends doesn't need to be strong anmore. Jaejoong did it for me. 
 
"What are you?! What are you doing with my girl?!" 
 
He doesn't need to emphasize that I'm his girl. Geez. What so good about it?
 
"you, you can't remember me?" The brunette head guy started to speak as Jaejoong's still holding his arms as if he's a criminal or something. Even though I gave him looks that signals that I really do not know him, he still smiles like a charming guy. Oh great, how could you be a criminal? Jaejoong let go of him. 
 
"I'm Jung Yunho. Still can't remember?"
 
 
Yunho's POV
 
I finally found her. I've been looking for her for almost a month now. It's quite disappointing that she can't remember me after those years we've spent together. I've never seen a childhood friend like her, forgeting her childhood right after entering this elite school. 
 
"I'm Jung Yunho. Still can't remember?" What kind of methods should I use for her to remember this handsome looking face? I guess I don't have a choice. I went closer to her face and planted a kiss on her lips. 
 
"I'm Jung Yunho, your Mr. Right."
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The last chapter's really short. So here you go, 2nd update for today ^O^
Introducing Yunho. Kyaaaaaaaaaaa :""> Keke. 
What could be his role? Guess you already knew it.
ENJOY READING. AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT. :>