Ruined Date

Saranghae, My enemy

you's POV

The time has come. Hae Ra fixed my hair, chose what should I wear, and make-up. And speaking of clothes, this is the first time I wore this kind of dress!

 

"Perfect! You should wear dress like that since we're at the beach." She really wants me to be with Junsu...

"But...this is too short. No. I can't wear this." I tried change it but she stopped me.

"Anyone could be captivated by you wearing this dress." Yeah..anyone except for Jaejoong. No I mean I could captivate him, but I must not... HEY! you! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! CAPTIVATING JAEJOONG?! O GAWD I MUST BE CRAZY RIGHT NOW.

"O-OK.. Wait. It's almost 6. I should go there now."

"NO! Haven't you date before?" Like DUH! "Girls should be 10 minutes late on their date." Eh?! 

"What are you saying?" 

"Trust me. You're excited that much you?" Excited?! I want this to end!

10 minutes have past.

"Ok. It's time. You should go to your groom." Groom? 'Hae Ra your words, please watch out' I wanted to say these to her...long time ago.

I went to the place he chose. And wow. This man is just simple like me. 

          

"you!" He waved at me. I waved back. I went closer. He pulled the chair for me. 

"Sorry I'm late." Omo..This is so ebarassing since I told him to be at the meeting place at 6 p.m sharp. Hae Ra....

"Aniyo. It's ok. It's not that I won't wait for you." He's such a sweet talker. Here comes an awkward silence...

"So...tell me about yourself." Aigoo---I've got no words to say. I tpld you this is my first date!

"Uhm...my full name is Kim Junsu. I'm a capricorn, December 15, exactly. My blood type's B. And love to play soccer and piano." Can't believe he talks much. "Sorry. That's all I can say. So what about you?" 

"Oh no. There's nothing about me..." And before I could continue my words, the waiter came. 

"Would you like to order now?" 

"Sure." He answered. 

He gave us the menu.

"What do you like you?" And before I could answer someone thew a pebble on my back. 

"Awww.." 

"Oh. What happened? Are you hurt?" I have an idea who it was. You're dead if I caught you!

"Aniyo. It's nothing. I would like to have some pasta." And smiled fakely. 

"Ok. 2 Pasta  and 2 Iced Tea please." 

"Ok Sir. Let me repeat your order. 2 pas---Awwww!" Someone threw a pebble on the waiter. This culprit sure is CHILDISH!

"Hey, what happened? Are you alright?" Junsu, I have a feeling you're the next target. You better watch out.

"Aniyo. Sir. so 2 Past and Iced Tea, coming up." He run faster as if afraid to be hit again. After a few minutes our order came. 

"Are you ok with these? Do you want more?" And Junsu sure is considerate. But he must be careful, I bet someone is watching over us.

"No. I'm on a diet." He started to laugh, I don't know the reason, so I also tried to laugh.

"So.Tell me about yourse---- Awwww." Tell me about it! We're being targeted. Junsu stood up and looked for that person, but then someone pulled my wrist and covered my mouth. Junsu was left there all alone without him noticing I'm gone. 

The culprit and I stopped. He removed the thing he covered on my mouth. He pulled my body to face him.

"YOU----" And before I could finish my words, his lips landed on mine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely readers ^O^

So here's your date with Junsu, unfortunately, it gone ruined. 

But you got kissed!! Isn't that forrtunate? Who do you think it was? ^^

Comments please.... please.... ^O^ please... ^^

BTW, Junsu's shirt on the pic is the one he wore on your date. HOT right?