EH?! Jealous?!

Saranghae, My enemy

 

Jaejoong's POV

OUR DATE'S CANCELED?! It can't be! I'm telling you this..no matter what happens our date will be continued. Although I know you reason SHE can't do anything she wished for!

NEW STUDENT. He has the brain, but not the looks. I noticed you...WHY. IS. SHE. STARING.?! What's the matter with her? What's good about him?! What...wrong with me....?

Yeah right! Damn you, teacher! Why does it have to be beside her? WTF! He started to walk, she keeps on staring! THE SCENES'S KILLING ME, I SWEAR! He looked back, and smiled. THAT BLUSH-----! WHY CAN'T YOU APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME?

Stupid dangtang started to teach. BO-RING... DANGTANG~~DANGTANG~~DANGTANG!

"Mr. Hero, can you answer question #3?" ANSWER IT YOURSELF! ARE YOU STUPID?! 

"Ah. Yeah. The answer's 98,452." 'Dangtang' I mumbled to myself. 

"Alright. You really are a great student Mister. Thank you, you may now sit." Yeah right. I've heard it like hmmmm a hundred and one times? And what..? Am I a dong?! Why do you need to command me to sit? Pssshh..I'll sit myself when I'm done answering. Seriously, are you a teacher. ARRRGGGG! I really am mad this time!

"Now, Ms. you, can you answer the next question? Ms. you...?"

"Oh...Yeah. Why, sir?" 

"it seems like you're daydreaming. I said, can you answer the next question?" 

"Uhm. Yeah. 42,301 is the answer, sir."

Ha! You're daydreaming? About what? That boy? OH PLEASE!

At last the stupid dangtang's stupid lessons has ended.!

"Hey! Yoochun, right?" you stood up. He just pssed by through me and ran after THAT GUY! I followed her. 

The boy stopped and looked back. "Uhm...About today....Thank you." She utter and bowed her head. What about today? What happened? You mean...they've already met before?

"Oh. Sure." The guy replied and walked away. Keke. You failed, Miss rank 2!

"But...Wait---" Before she could ran after that guy..again. I called out.

"H-Hey! Miss Rank 2!" At last she stopped and looked at my direction.

"WHAT?!" 

"Hey...easy there..."

"What do you need?!"

"Yah! Don't shout at me!"

"I'm in a hurry you know?" Yeah...that's the word.

"D-Do...you know him...?" 

"Who?"

"T-That g-guy..?" Stay calm Jaejoong..stay calm. You have no intentions of---- YAH WHY ARE YOU SHIVERING?! AISH! HATE YOU MY PRECIOUS BODY!

"Why? You jealous?"

'EH?! JEALOUS?! ME?! SERIOUSLY, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! HA! HA!" HOW DARE YOU CALL ME JEALOUS!

"Psssh..I don't even need to ask. Ok. We'll talk later. Wait---Can you do me a favor? Talk to her...ok? Please?" She utter and ran away. Talk to who---? 

"Jaejoong~ah.." OH NO you

"..hey...What do you need?" Every second counts, you know?! So just tell me directly will you?

"About your date with...you know who..." Date...wait...how did she knew... you! Aish jinjja! She will really do everything for her bestfriend? But the word 'bestfriend' is not even fitted for this thing!

"What about it?"

"N-Nothing."

"If there's nothing you wanted me to tell. Then, that's good. I have something important to do. Excuse me please."

"O-Ok." 

I looked for them all over. Where are they hiding exactly? On top of that, why do they need to hide?!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HEYYYY GUYYYSSS...SOORRRY FORR THE LAATTEE UPDDAATTE... :((((

And again...sorrrryyy for the boring and short chap. 

Jajoongggiieee's jealous =""">

Btw, dangtang means 'teacher' in a disrespectful(or worse than that) manner. 

Thank you for the new subscribers. Saranghae <3

Mewannaknowyouropinions =>

The GIF says.. "ohmygosh...I'm jealous?" LOL kekeke.