Sleepless nights

Saranghae, My enemy

you's POV

 

Why is my heart beating so fast? Jaejoong...he's like my air now. I can't live without him. How did it possibly come to this? It all started with revenge. Now here comes love? 

'Ha! Ha!' I started to laugh at myself as I lay down on my bed. 

'Jaejoong' 'Jaejoong' Unconsciously, I started to write his name on the air using my finger. I just can't control myself. I started to smile unknowingly. I never thought we would end up this way. We were rivals since childhood, and now becoming lovers? Who could have thought that our love story would be this interesting? I could probably write a novel when we get married. 

you! Aish! Seriously, how could I possibly think of marriage when there's midterms exams coming near. 

YAH! PABO! Exams are coming near!

If only...if only he didn't felt the same way towards me, I wouldn't be confused like this. And it wouldn't be hard for me to compete. Should I change my path? There's no need for me to be the number 1 in class. I only need to be the only one in his heart.

But...this one's for my scholarship...the scholarship that my dad dreamed for me. 

No. I will continue this path. To be rank 1. Only that... I have a favorable reason now. A reason that would lead me to success and not only to bring myself down. 

Now I can't sleep. Unconsciously thinking of Jaejoong. That kiss. Grrr. Why do I feel like I want more of it? More of his scent. More of his breath. More of his touch. 

After some long thought, i just realized, he haven't even called me. Ha! Must have fallen asleep huh? What about me? Aren't you leaving a goodnight message? 

I need your love again. 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

Should I send her a message? But, am I becoming a little obsessed? Isn't it quite obvious that I really really do love her?

I can smile now.

I can throw away the old me. The one who's trapped in the darkness. I send away the times in which my heart has been cold. I send away all the sad memories and treasure the priceless ones. I met the woman of my life. I've confessed. And we've made love. I won't regret a thing. 

When I close my eyes, I can only feel her breath. Because it's for you, that I can carry all the burden. 

I need your love again.