Text conversation

Saranghae, My enemy

 

you's POV

I've arrived at my house safely. I let out a big sigh after realizing that there's still school tomorrow. There's soooo many things in my mind right now...

>Junsu's condition

>Why is Hae Ra mad at me

>Exams =.=

>Date with Jaejoong...

Wait that's right! AISH! I think my mind's going to explode especially because of Jaejoong, the JERK!

After a few minutes, I've got a text message...

 

From: Changmin

              you...Have you arrived safely? Text me back when you're home, to make sure you're safe. OK?

 

Changmin's such a sweet child. Not like Jaejoong! Can't even send such words as "hey, are you fine?" That'll be alright! Wait a minute you...Are you...expecting a message from him?! NO WAY!

 

To: Changmin

               Changmin~ah. I'm fine. And I''m already home. Thank you for your concern. How about you? 

 

After I replied, I've received another message. Oh..who could it be from? I guess Changmin haven't read it yet...

 

From: Jaejoong

               HEY! MISS RANK 2! ARE YOU FINE OR NOT? DON'T MAKE ANYONE WORRY! ARRA?

 

Psssshhh.. It's from this dork! Why call me RANK 2! Argggg! It makes me want to kill him right now! Is that a question or not?! Am I fine or not?! Why does he need to include 'NOT'?! WTH-----

Wait....'Don't make anyone worry'? Does he mean...don't make...him...worry? But...aniyo, aniyo...He emphasized the word ANYONE so that means....Oh! you, you're just maing yourself misserable!

 

To: Jaejoong 

            JERK! I'M FINE! NO NEED TO ASK ABOUT YOUR CONDITION, RIGHT? YOU'RE THE ALMIGHTY HERO. 

 

HA! This could make his head a little hotter. 

 

From: Changmin

         What a relief! I'm also fine. You should rest, since we've been through a long vacation. Don't forget about school tomorrow, arra? Don't be late nor absent. Or else...you'll never beat Jaejoong. You won't let that happen right? Alright, got to rest now. Bye. Take care when you sleep, ok? Sweet dreams...

 

Changmin.... ="""> really is such a nice guy. If only he could be my bestfriend. Speaking of bestfriend...I wonder what is Hae Ra doing right now.

 

To: Hae Ra

         Hae Ra~ah. How are you? Are you home? Hope you could rest well. Whatever happened in our one day trip can you just let it all go? I don't want to loose my bestfriend. Chaebalyo, Hae Ra. Please talk to me.

 

I gave up all my pride to type this words. While I'm waiting for her reply, a new message arrived.

 

From: Jaejoong

              WHAT?! JERK?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME, ARE YOU CALLING ME A JERK?! JUST WAIT AND SEE....

 

PA-BO. Are you blind? I just called you by that name! And now you're asking...

 

To: Changmin

         Arrasseo. Arrasseo. I won't be late nor absent, sir. Let's just beat that JERK JAEJOONG. Keke. Sweet dreams too, Changmin. 

 

Still...no reply from Hae Ra...

 

To: Jaejoong

         WHAT SHOULD I CALL YOU, THEN?!

 

Still waiting for Hae Ra's reply...but all I've got are messages from the JERK.

 

From: Jaejoong

        Uhmmmm... YOU COULD CHOOSE BETWEEN....

        >SMART GUY

        >HANDSOME GUY

        >Y GUY

        >HOT GUY....OR

        >ALL IN ONE GUY

 

Pssshhh....I prefer the word 'GUY' than those choices!

 

To:Jaejoong

           WOW. I REALLY CAN'T REACH YOUR PRIDE. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? BUT, HONESTLY, I PREFER SMART GUY THAN THE OTHER CHOICES. BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT DUMB.

 

From: Jaejoong

            AISH! I SHOULDN'T HAVE WROTE DOWN SMART GUY! WHAT IF 'SMART GUY' IS NOT ON THE CHOICES, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

 

Finally! A text from Hae Ra! Later, Jaejoong....

 

From: Hae Ra

          You really can't seem to realize, huh? Or are you just pretending not to know?

 

To: Hae Ra

           I really can't understand you, Hae Ra. Please tell me directly, so we could fix this problem.

 

From: Hae Ra

          You're such a fool, you. I thought we've already agreed you will not like Jaejoong! But, what have you done?! You've betrayed me!

 

Hae Ra....saw? 

 

To: Hae Ra

       Did you mean....the thing happened last night? Me....and Jaejoong.....

 

From:Hae Ra

       WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE, ?!

 

What should I do....I'm loosing my best friend? I couldn't dare to reply. She could threw such words as that....

 

From: Jaejoong

      YAH! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO REPLY?! WHAT'S YOUR CHOICE?

 

I couldn't reply....because of Hae Ra...I'm about to burst in tears right now.

 

From: Jaejoong

      YAH! YAH! YOU WON'T ANSWER?! THEN I WILL BE THE ONE TO SET THE DATE FOR OUR DATE!

 

Jaejoong...why do you always give me problems....? Seriously that date is the reason....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now...this is what you called 'long'...right? keke. :( Sorry if it'sToo long. But I hope it's not. It's just text conversations (:

So here you go, chap 18. ENJOY guys :D Sorry for the late update. 

To my new subcribers....hwaiting! komawoyo! Saranghae <3

NO SILENT READERS. ^^

Comments are loved. <3 ^O^