Jealousy

Saranghae, My enemy

No one's POV

 

The four of them end up visiting you's house; including Changmin. 'Why does he have to come?" Jaejoong thought. The three of them sat down on the sofa, the atmosphere's not that cool, Jaejoong and Yunho's eyes met, and they were like lightning. you came with four glasses of juice. 

"Yunho, don't be embarassed, feel at home." After that kiss, you finally remembered who Yunho is. Since he just arrived in Korea, he has still no place to go. "You can stay here with me for awhile." Jaejoong and Changmin suddenly jumped off from their sits hearing those words. you is shocked herself. She don't know what she's saying, but she's sure of one thing, she missed her childhood friend, and she wants to spend some of her time with him. 

"Yah! Are you crazy?! You're letting a man to stay here with you?!" Jaejoong suddenly butted in. His temper's cannot be controled. 

"He's not just a man! He's my childhood friend, Jaejoong!" you defended. Seriously, she's sick of his jealousy!

"A man is a man, you..." Jaejoong's last words strucked in Yunho's heart. He knew that he only wanted you to be safe, and there's nothing wrong about it. Without even letting you to answer back, Jaejoong went out. She's about to run towards him but Yunho stopped her. 

"Guess I'm quite popular, huh? A couple is fighting over me, just right after I came here." Yunho uttered. He thought that Jaejoong didn't even let him answer on you's offer. There's nothing to fight over in the first place, because he knew in his heart that he wanted to stay, but in this time, he must not follow his heart, just like what he did earlier in school, this time, he must follow his mind, and this would be for the best. 

"I am not staying, you. I never thought of staying here with you, alone." you felt a little guilt and shy. If only she didn't said those words. If only she just controlled herself, none of this would ever happen. "Now what're you waiting for?" Yunho said these words, signaling that she must follow Jaejoong and say sorry.

you did what Yunho wanted him to do. On the other hand, Changmin is watching over them from the start, like an innocent boy. Yunho and Changmin's eyes met. Yunho can easily tell that Changmin likes you. While Changmin thought that Yunho's an old erted guy. Oh well, anyone who came near you, he thinks of them as erted. Geez. This boy. Changmin gave the brunette guy a smirk. But the lastter just laughed. And Changmin thinks that this old guy is much different from Jaejoong. 

"So, are you really childhood friends with noona?" Changmin gave Yunho a glare. He has so many questions to ask to him, and he didn't even know where to start. He's making sure that his noona could trust this guy in front of him. Yunho took a sip fom his glass and gave the boy a smile. 

"Can't you tell from that kiss?" It's like Yunho's teasing Changmin. And would like to ask of he too, got a kiss from you, but he got a second thought of that. 

"I--I also got one from noona!" Changmin's proud to express his thought. While Yunho, being a smart guy, can easily tell that he's lying. 

"Oh really? When? Where? I'm kinda curious about that." Yunho wanted to caught Changmin in the act. He's now curious on what would be his answer now. 

"I'm sorry. I lied. I haven't got one. It just that...noona, she likes Jaejoong hyung. And I'm happy for them." The brunette-head guy was quite surprised with that responsible answer. He never thought that the boy in front of him is an honest young man. 

'We could get along well in the future, I guess.' Yunho thought.