First Day of School

Saranghae, My enemy

you's POV

"Umma! I'm going!" I waved my last farewell to my mom before I got out of our house.

YES! First day of school! Get ready to be beaten HERO JAEJOONG! You'll get beaten by my own hands!

"you!" I'm about to punch the wall when someone called my name. I looked back. It's Hae Ra! My bestfriend since elementary. She's running towards me.

"Hae Ra!" I called out her name.

"you! Let's walk together."  She mumbled while catching her breath.

"Sure. Here, drink some water. You don't need to run that fast. I'm not going anywhere." I handed her my jag.

"I'm excited to see my Jaejoong! Keke."

"Pssshhh...That Jerk!" Oh wait I forgot. "Here, hold my bag first." 

"Oh..ok. What are you going to.."

"Hana-----Tul-----Set-----!" I punched the wall as hard as I can. It almost break, I guess....Hae Ra's mouth make an 'O'

"Are you crazy?!"

"Oh! Crazy to beat that JAEJOONG!"

"you, my friend, no matter how much you try, you'll never beat my Jaejoongiee..."

"Yah! In which side are you, really?!"

"It's the truth my friend. you! Your hand's bleeding!" I checked out my hand. And yes it's bleeding! Wait what?! Omo! It really is bleeding!

"Keke. I must have punched it harder than usual?"

"You can laugh in this kind of situation? Here, give me your hand." 

"No. It's alright."

"It's alright?! You will spread your blood all over this street. And if it''ll be examined they will know that it's your, then you will get caught by the police! i won't let that happen!" She grabbed my hand and wrapped it with her handkerchief.

"Aren't you overreacting? Oh, thanks." We continued to walk, until we reached our school."

"you! Welcome back!"

"you! Glad to see you again!"

"you! Hope we could be classmates this year!"

"you! FIGHTING!"

I smiled at those who greeted me. In this school year, I only wished one thing, and it is to be treated like a normal student, studying at a normal school.

"Hae Ra, why are they always like this, all the time?" I asked for my best friend's opinion.

"you, who will not treat a student like you with respect? No one! Because you are our Rank 2. It's like you're representing our school.." Awww..I'm touched.

"Really..Awww, you're really my best friend, Hae Ra." 

"Uhm......Not really."

"What?!"

"The one who's really representing our school is here." I looked back and saw a limousine coming toward our direction. The girls started to scream, even Hae Ra. Now i know who it was! He came out of his car and walked towards us, I could feel that Hae Ra's shivering, and the scream's getting louder and louder. 

He stood in front of me and said, "Annyeong...Miss Rank 2." And smirked.

"Mwoe?!" What did he just said?! Miss...Ra...nk...2?! Oh no you didn't Jaejoong! Not this year!

Jaejoong's POV

We're inches away from my school, I could hear girls screaming ~sigh. I came out of  the car and the scream had become even louder. When could we have peace in this school? Luckily, the first girl I saw was you. I noticed her hand, it's bleeding. Oh you, are you in trouble, again? Making me worried until the last school year? I went towards her, I mean them, I'm about to ask her what had happened to her hand, but I can't.

"Annyeong...Miss Rank 2." I've again! I could see she's really pissed. Oh, what's happening with me when I'm always in front of her?

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers! First chap is served! Enjoy. ^^

Comments are loved. No Silent Readers Please angel

Kamsahamnida---Saranghae laugh