Chapter 9

Casually Cruel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two days later, Yoona comes to visit Jessica. She looks extremely worried and Jessica has no choice other than telling her everything.

 “I have a feeling that he will grant everything you want.” That's Yoona's first comment after listening to the story.

“Yoong. Luhan is not a genie.” Sica says with a deadpan look on her face.

“No, I’m serious! I think if you just ask him, he is kind of person who will just say yes.”

Sica rolls her eyes and lies down again on her bed. Ready to ignore whatever her bestfriend has to say. She knows it won’t be worth listening.

“I think you have talent to be aggressive.” Yoona says again.  

“My talent is painting and studying.”  Sica now turns her back on Yoona.

“That kind of talents won’t get you anywhere! You want to paint in front of Luhan? or even studying? Seriously?”

Sica gets annoyed with her nagging and abruptly turns to face her, ignoring little dizziness when she does that.

“So what do you want me to do?”

“That’s the exact question I’ve been waiting for!” Yoona says ever so excited. “You already did a good job with the first step, that’s asking him out..”

“Thanks to whatever flirty ghost that possessed me.”

“Second, be brave and ask him to sit with you at lunch! I’ll give up my seat for your sake.” Yoona grins.

“So, I'll say ‘Han, from now on you have to sit with me at lunch’ like that?”

Sica shoots her an are-you-serious look.

“Why not?”

And here Yoona with her innocent face again. Sica realizes Yoona always has that expression after giving her ridiculous ideas.

“If you ask him that, I’m sure he will just say okay.” Yoona sounds so convincing. But that’s just how she always be.

And Sica will just eventually give in to her. or everyone else actually.

That’s just the way she is.

“Alright..” Sica sighs in defeat.

Yoona jumps in happiness. As if she doesn’t have any problem with being aggressive herself.

But Sica is too tired to make counter attacks. So she decides to let it pass for today.

 

Seeing Jessica is quite fine already, Yoona goes home sooner than usual because well, Kyuhyun is not home. And she immediately gets bad mood when she finds out that he is going to Victoria’s house.

 

Until night, Jessica is just busying herself with some dramas. When the bell rings and it’s 7 pm, which means Luhan is here.

She quickly turns off the TV and lying down again on bed.

Not long after that, Luhan comes in to her bedroom. Just like what she has expected.

“hey..” Luhan smiles whilst cutely peeking through the door.

That small act from him already makes her squealing in heart.

“hey.” She replies stiffly.

“Feel better?” He asks as he lets the door wide open and walks to her.

“Much better now, I will go to school tomorrow.”

She gets up and leans against bed frame. Her heart starts beating fast as Luhan sits on her bed, close enough if she wants to jump him right there right now.

That probably won’t happen though.

But seriously how can she not thinks like that when they are in her bedroom with just the two of them. Any normal couple will do.. umm ‘something’, right? Oh well, Luhan is not normal in the first place. She doubts he will do anything to her even if they were alone in an island. 

...okay, excuse her for having such a not-so-innocent thought.

“That’s good then.” Luhan says simply as he takes off his jacket. Sica stares at him in amazement.

“You.. aren’t going to play game?” she asks carefully.

“How could I play when my girlfriend is sick like this?”

My girlfriend.

My girlfriend he said.

More than that, he forgets his precious games just for her. Luhan throws away his games for her?

She can even imagine all kinds of beautiful flowers being her background right now.

“Kidding, hehe.” He suddenly adds and makes all the flowers die in a snap. Bringing her back to the harsh reality once again.

Of course.

It’s Luhan after all.

“Kyuhyun still hasn’t come back from Vic’s house. I will play when he comes.”

Sica is mentally stabbing Luhan for a million times right now.

She should have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter