Chapter 11

Casually Cruel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N I’ll warn you something; this chapter is anything but pretty with no proofreading. I can’t even tell you to enjoy it, so you tell me after you read it. Idek what I’m saying. Just don’t hate me, okay.

 

 

After more than thirty minutes of silence, Jessica finally decides to talk about something about the movie or anything for that matter so maybe they will look a little bit more intimate with some whispers to each other’s ears. Hoping they would at least look like a couple, not like friends who just happen to watch a movie together.

“Han, what do you think about Emma Watson? Is she pretty?” Jessica speaks softly whilst casually bringing some popcorn to , eyes still fixed on the screen. 

She waits for a while, but there’s no answer. She thinks that maybe he doesn’t hear her, so she says again louder. He still doesn’t respond. She frowns and finally looks at him. Her eyes widen at the sight of Luhan who is now sleeping peacefully. She is speechless, and sad, and angry. Of course, being Jessica, in no time tears have formed in her eyes. She feels incredibly unimportant and worthless. Is it so hard for him to respect her by staying awake throughout the movie? Is she that boring for him to choose sleeping than being with her?

She hears people screaming in annoyance as she stands up from her seat and walks out. Before she knows it, she finds herself outside of the cinema, sobbing. She doesn’t even care how people look strangely at her. She only wants to go home and leaving Luhan there, so at least he will realize that she is too upset to even look at him right now.

She decides to take a taxi home but before she gets one she hears someone calling out her name. She knows the voice by heart but she refuses to turn around. Before he can make it, a taxi finally stops in front of her and she quickly gets in. She takes one last look at him just to see his pained expression. But this is not her fault, it’s his. He shouldn’t have slept in their very first date, making her feels so small and unimportant.

Even after doing that, rather than feeling relieved or satisfied, she feels even more miserable. Shouldn’t he call her and explain everything by now? At least he should have made some excuses about it. But then she remembers that he doesn’t even have her number. Just what kind of boyfriend is he. And what kind of relationship is this. She wonders.

She is crying all the way home, and crying again once she gets home.

 

 

In the morning, she gets sick again..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter