Chapter 22

Casually Cruel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Feeling enough of the heartbreaking reunion in front of her eyes, Jessica turns around and ran to the other direction, head down and tripping once. She is grateful that most of the students have gone home so they don't have to see how pitiful she is right now. She knows very well how everyone think that Luhan only dates her because she is Kyuhyun's sister. Now that she thinks again about it, maybe it's true.

On the way to nowhere, Jessica bumps into the last person she wants to see. To be fair, she really doesn't want to see anyone right now. Not with her swollen eyes and tear-stained cheeks. This is probably her most miserable state.

"Sica?? what happens?? are you okay?" Suho has never been this panic in his whole life.

Jessica shakes her head, she wants to say that she is fine but nothing coming out from . Only more tears streaming down her face.

"It's Luhan again?" He asks, but she doesn't answer. But Suho doesn't need it anyway. Well, what could make her like this if it's not Luhan? Holding his anger, he takes a deep breath. "Wait here, I'll talk to him."

Before Suho could take a step, Jessica immediately grabs his wrist to stop him. "N-no.. don't.. It's my fault. not him." She barely speaks between her tears.

Seeing how she stills takes Luhan's side in this situation, he gets even more upset. "How is this your fault? You are the one crying for god's sake!" 

"Suho please.. can you just take me somewhere? I really don't want to be here right now.."

Knowing he couldn't refuse her, he sighs in defeat. "Alright.." What can't he do for her anyway?

 

***

 

She doesn't even have any more strength to cry. So, that night when Suho takes her home and Luhan is standing in front of the door, probably waiting for her, she just gives him a small smile. For some reasons, Luhan is taken aback. He knows something is wrong, he just hopes it's not what he thinks it is.

Suho leaves after giving Luhan a glare and a hug for Jessica that makes Luhan frowning for a bit.

"Hi.." Luhan says stiffly with a little forced smile.

Jessica wants to scoff. Hi? after everything that happened? Oh wait, she forgets. Of course Luhan doesn't know that she saw everything.

She just nods and takes a long deep breath. She is absolutely ready now.

"I need to talk about somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter