Chapter 25

Casually Cruel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s wrong with your eyes?” Yoona asks worriedly whilst examining her best friend’s face; even though she can already tell by looking.

“I’m fiiine.”

Yoona gives her a death glare, “no you are not.”

“Well, I’m not. Happy now?” Jessica rolls her eyes and walks past her pretty but annoying friend. She really doesn’t want to hear her nagging right now. Talking about how she should move on from Luhan already and it’s been months since they broke up but how come she was still crying at night while thinking about all those freaking awful memories with that Jerk Luhan. But hey, she tried. She really is trying very hard. But you can’t just move on when your head tells you to move on.

“Okay okay I’m sorry!” Yoona stops in front of Jessica, in the same time stopping her from literally running away from her. “Whatever, I’m not gonna bother you about it anymore.”

Jessica scowls but Yoona gives her her sweetest smile. If she was a boy, she probably already falls for her in a heartbeat. That would be a better scenario because Yoona definitely won’t reject her, right? It’s a pity that both of them are as straight as an arrow.

“Need a hug?”

Jessica chuckles as Yoona takes her in her arms and patting her head lovingly.   

“You know Jess, I really think you should try to accept Suho. He is a good guy and you are comfortable with him. I don’t think there will be another guy that is better than him.”

“but… I’m not ready yet.”

“but what if, by the time you are ready, he is already gone? Do you think you will regret losing him?” Looking at how Jessica is hesitating, Yoona can’t take it anymore. She knows better that Jessica is never good at decision making.

“Okay this is frustrating! I’m telling you everything! Suho is gonna leave! He will go to college in Paris. He will leave exactly a day after the final exams. He won’t even attend our senior graduation party. And you remember a freak that always emailed you every time you felt sad? It’s him! S.H is Suho, it’s freaking Kim Joon Myun! Why do you think he chose such cringy nickname like that? Of course for you to notice, stupid! You know what; it takes a lot of denseness for you to not even realize it by now. Do you get it? He told me he has given up on you and you will definitely lose him before you even realized how much he meant for you!”

Jessica’s mind goes blank. All she knows is that her feet run on its own looking for Suho. She isn’t sure why though. Suddenly, everything that he has done for her flashes in her head. How he was always magically there beside her every time she was sad. How he gave her hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter