Cruise ticket

I'm A Fool For Love

" I cant *hit* believe that *hit* Appa could do *hit* this! *hit* " He said as he keeps hitting Sungmin's black punching bag with a stick.

"Yah, Eunhyuk, if you wanna take your anger out at least use your fist not my stick" Sungmin said as he took away his martial arts stick from Eunhyuk and giving him some water. 

" Sorry, Min, I just cant take Appa anymore. He's taken this to far. I mean me and IU? No no no way" Eunhyuk said shaking his head,

" Then why dont you just talk to him? Its that sim-" Sungmin was stopped.

" No its not that simple. Appa never listens. I mean NEVER LISTENS" Eunhyuk said.

" He's not the only one,," Sungmin mummbles as he turns around.

"Yah, you said something? ' Eunhyuk cocked his eyebrows

"No, just uh-uh- singing a song, Im going to go get food.." Sungmin answered nervously and quickly went upstairs.

Even though they're bestfriends, it doesnt mean Sungmin isnt afraid of Eunhyuk. Remember, Sungmin is now dating Sunny, Eunhyuk's youngest sister. Sungmin has to be extra careful now

*Ding Dong*

" Ill GET IT!" Sungmin yelled and opened the door. 

" Minnie Oppa! " Sunny greeted and hugged Sungmin.

" Hey, Sunny bunny!" Sungmin said a kissed her cheeks as they hug.

" And where's my kiss Minnnnnnnie?" A voice behind Sunny said.

Sungmin looked behind Sunny and saw Donghae pointing to his cheeks, closing his eyes. Instead of a kiss, Sungmin decided to slap his cheek. "There's your kiss, Hae" Sungmin said with a wide grin.

"Ow," He whined and rubbed his cheeks "did you forget that, you're dating my younger sister? I can tell her to-"

"Oppa, no matter was you say, im not breaking up with Sungmin." Sunny stated as she walks to the couch and sits.

" Hah! too bad. Donghae. Im only afraid of Eunhyuk. Heh, he wont care if you get slapped by me" Sungmin joked,

" Aish, i hate being alone with you two.." Donghae whined and headed to living room couch. " So anyways, where's hyung? he should be here.`

`Oh right, he`s downstairs, taking his anger out on the punching bag.. again.." Sungmin said.

"He's really upset isnt he?" Sunny said, receiving a slight nod from Sungmin and Donghae. " Why dont we just cheer him up? Take him to a dance studio or something? " Sunny suggested.

" I dont think that'll cheer hyung up. I mean Appa really did it this time." Donghae said sadly. 

Sungmin sat on the couch beside Sunny and slouched. Thinking of a best way to cheer up his bestfriend. " He probably just needs time, you know like away from your appa... i guess" Sungmin said.

" But where will we take him? We cant go to a hotel, Appa will just force him to come home and if we go outside of Korea, Appa isnt even going to let us at least one ticket," Donghae said with his palm on his cheek.

All three sighed, frowned and sat back trying to think of a way to make Eunhyuk forget all about the situation. Then finally Sungmin had an idea and quickly ran to the small drawer in the kitchen, trying to look for something. 

" Oppa/Sungmin what are you looking for? " Sunny and Donghae asked. 

" Aha! Found it." Sungmin exclaimed and held out a small ticket.

Donghae and Sunny came closer, getting a better view of the ticket.

" 2 week cruise to Jeju island. " Donghae read. 

"Isnt this the ticket you won in that college exam a month ago?" Sunny asked.

" Yeah, but i wasnt going to use it. The week of the cruise is the week of my job interview." Sungmin explained. 

" Hey, why not give it to me? " Donghae nugded Sungmin with his cute smile.

" Eh, no, you dont deserve it" Sungmin joked and stuck his toungue at him, recieving a glare from Donghae.

 

Another scene.

" A ticket to a cruise? Thanks Hyo! Best birthday present! " A black, brownish- hair said and kissed the blonde girl.

" No problem, anything for my Doojoon Oppa." The blonde girl, Hyoyeon said and poked his nose. 

' So you'll also be going right? Since they're two tickets? Doojoon asked and smiled

" Well if you want I mean i dont wanna- " Hyoyeon said trying to play cool. 

" Of course i want you to come. Why wouldn't you? " Doojoon said as he put his arm around Hyoyeon. " This will be great. Just you and me in a cruise ship for 2 weeks" Doojoon said as he imgagined it. " You know, that's a lot of time, 2 weeks? eh?" He winked at Hyoyeon, making her blush.

'Yah! Oppa, stop thinking dirty. No one wants that." She joked and pointed to Doojoon's part, making Doojoon pout.

Hyoyoen laughed at her boyfriend and put her head on his shoulder as they walk the streets in SEOUL park. I really cant wait Oppa  Hyoyeon thought and smiled.