Without You

I'm A Fool For Love

" Is Hyoyeon okay? " Donghae asked Eunhyuk who just came home. " Hyung..?" He asked. 

Eunhyuk put his head up and forced a smile. " Yeah, she had family problems so she had to go home.. But everything is okay now." 

" Good. So when are we having her for dinner?" His dad eagerly asked .

" Uh- I dont know. I'll ask her.." He quietly said and headed upstairs. 

Donghae knows his brother and he wasnt convienced. He called Jessica. 

Hello? Donghae?" 

" Hey.. Is Hyoyeon alright?" 

Jessica sighed. "She okay. she's in bed right now... What happened?" 

I dont know. Hyung was depressed when he got home. " 


" Hyoyoen..? You sleeping...?" Taeyeon said popping her head in her room. She found Hyoyeon outside her balcony, listening to music as her eyes were closed.  She quietly went outside, surprising her. 

" Hey, Hyo.." Taeyeon said quietly.

Hyoyeon jumped a little and forced a small smile. " Hey.. " She said and took her ear phones out. 

Taeyeon sat on the other side of the small table. " You alright..?"

Hyoyeon nodded and continued to stare at the sky. 

" So.. watcha listening to?" Taeyeon asked awkwardly.

" Nothing. Just listening to SNSD." Hyoyeon answered. 

" What song?"

" Mistake."

Taeyeon stopped moving for a bit then continued. " What happened..? Between you and him..?" 

Hyoyeon didnt answer. " Its alright. You dont have to answer." Taeyeon said. 

"Aniyo ... Its just.. I dont know. I just feel so stupid. " She said. " You know how they say ' You learn from your mistakes'?... Its seems that I never learn. " 

Taeyeon just sighed. She felt sorry that she didnt know what to say. " Even though Doojoon hurt me 2 times, this, right now. I feel worst." Hyoyeon said. 

" Its because you love Eunhyuk." Taeyeon said and made Hyoyeon look at her. "  The only reason why you didnt get hurt by Doojoon that much is because you didnt care what he did to you because you never loved him. " Taeyeon said. 

" But I dont want to love Eunhyuk anymore. Im tired of all this. Sometimes I feel like I just want to... die. You know?" Hyoyeon said. 

" Dont say that. Theres still lots of good in l-" 

" No.. Theres not. Eunhyuk, even though he wasnt my first, I felt like he was. He was the only guy that made me feel special, that made me feel like I was wanted. Wanted for who I am, " She paused for a second and then continued. "  But now, I just found out, he wanted me for money." She forced a small laugh, " Can you believe that? He knew what I was going through and he -  I actually thought he wouldnt. That he wouldnt. " She started crying, " Without him, I dont know what will happen to me anymore.." 

" Hyo..." She said caressing her sisters hair as her head was on Taeyeons shoulder. " Im sorry I've never been there for you.." 


Donghae woke up to get some water downstairs when he heard talking and banging in the basement.  He took a broom from the cabinet and slowly went downstairs in the basement. The room was dark except in the corner of the room which had a small lamp. There, he found Eunhyuk punching the punching-bag that they borrowed from Sungmin.

" Hyung?" Donghae said and the lights. " You're still here..? Its 2 in the morning.."

" Go back to sleep." Eunhyuk said continuing to punch the bag. 

" Hyung..? Will you stop? You've been like this since you got back." He said and walked towards his brother. 

" Just go back to sleep. " He said running out of breath and started punching the bag harder. 

" Hyung. Stop. Just calm down."

" HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM TO DOWN?" He yelled turning around and revealed his teary face. " I lost the best person that ever happened to me because of my own selfish reasons. " He dropped on his knees and continued to cry. " Without her, I dont know what will happen to me anymore.. " 

Donghae came to his side and helped him up. " Lets get you some water. " 


" You should've seen her face when she found out." Eunhyuk said drinking the water at their porch. " I cant forget about it. Seeing her hurt, it made me hurt, but I cant be selfish now can I?" 

" But you guys love each other though. Isnt that good enough?" Donghae said. 

" It doesnt matter now, she probably hates me. And our relationship? Our friendship?  It all started with a lie..." 

" It wasnt your fault Hyung." 

" How? Tell me Donghae, How isnt my fault?" 

Donghae didnt say anything.

" I should've just listen to Appa.  That way, I didnt have to hurt Hyoyeon and probably, I didnt have to meet her.." 

" Dont say that. Hyoyeon was the biggest impact that happened in your life and plus if you hadnt met Hyoyeon,you'd probably be in a house alone with IU by now. " Donghae joked. " Probably running around the house chasing you while she tries to seduce you." 

Eunhyuk smiled but then frowned. " I just hope she'll forgive me then maybe, just maybe forget about me.." 



Its been a week and a half since Hyoyeon found out the truth. She always ignored his calls and he always gets more depressed. Ever since that day, Eunhyuk never gets to sleep. He would dance till he's tired at their studio, then go home and sleep but he could never get to sleep for at least 4 hours. Then he would wake up early in the morning to dance again. So basically, all he does it dance everyday. He never even has time to eat, he's always too tired. 

As for Hyoyeon, it may seem that her life didnt change but I did a lot in the inside. She tries hard to forget Eunhyuk and she always smiles like nothing happened, but deep inside, she's hurting bad. She tries to avoid Donghae and Sunny most of the times in school. The only thing that changed about her that everyone noticed was, she stopped dancing. The Dancing Queen stopped ever since that day. 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk was the biggest impact of each of their lives but now, both of them are not there for each other anymore.