I need Eunhyuk

I'm A Fool For Love

 

Day 5 of cruise

  Hyoyeon woke up to the sound of the boat's loud "honking," She wanted to get up but she was too lazy plus her head was pounding from yesterday. All she kept thinking was, Was everything just a dream? Please... its just a dream. Right? She asked herself. She slowly opened her eyes to the birght sun.

" I see, you're finally awake." a voice said, which shocked Hyoyeon. 

She quickly turned to the voice and saw Eunhyuk leaning against the glass door of the balcony. 

" Eunhyuk-shi? What are you doing in my room? How did you get here?" She asked suspicously. 

" Actually, this is MY room.. You were fell asleep drunk and I was gonna bring you back to your room yesterday but you didnt have your key with you..." He said. 

Then Hyoyeon remembered what happened yesterday. How Doojoon hurt her, how she got drunk, she remembered everything. So it wasn't a dream... She thought and sighed, completely forgot that Eunhyuk was there. Hyoyeon sat on the bed looking at her bruised wrist while Eunhyuk was just standing there staring at her with his arms crossed. Then the boat made a loud noise, signaling th arrival. 

Eunhyuk cleared his throat, " Well, I guess we arrived at Jeju Island." He said awkwardly.

Hyoyeon just looked at him and looked outside, " Yeah.. I guess we're here.." She said quietly. Come on Hyoyeon, get it together.. There's no point being sad about that bastard. Just forget it. She thought as she sighed, " Well, I dont think we should just stay in here.. We should go out." She said with a smile. as she got up from the bed. " Come on! I'll treat you out, since you helped me out yesterday. " She suggested with a smile.

Wow. She changes fast. He thought as he looked at Hyoyeon." Uh, Alright sure. Ill just change my clothes. " He said.

" Yeah same here. Ill knock on your door when Im ready." She said with the smile and left.

" well Eunhyuk, I guess all you have to do is be nice." He said to himself and changed. 

Getting off the boat.

" So where do you want to go?" Hyoyeon asked Eunhyuk as they got off the boat. 

"Im Okay with anything. " He said with a small smile.  

" Well, you want to go to... Maybe, SM's Sushi?" She suggested recieving a smile and a nod from Eunhyuk.

They walked there with complete silence, making it awkward. None of them even said a word. This was so much better in my head. Eunhyuk thought.

" By the way, Thanks for all of the things you did for me yesterday. " She said with a smile as they were entering the resturant. 

" No worries, I like to help. " He said as he smiled. 

" And sorry for yesterday... about the drinking. If I did anything stupid.. Sorry.. " She apoligized with an awkward smile while sitting down on the chairs. 

" Its alright. You didnt do anything, but you do have a good singing voice for a drunk person." Eunhyuk said and smiled.

" Thanks... I guess. " She said. " So anyways, get anything you want. My treat. " She smiled as Eunhyuk just nodded.

They continued their breakfast with laughs, talking about dancing, their life and specially talking about their friends (Donghae, Sungmin, Sunny, Jessica, Taeyeon, Wooyoung) as they got comfortable with each other. After their breakfast, they walked around Jeju Island, nonstop talking. As they walked around, Eunhyuk saw a ferris wheel by the park. 

" Oh, Lets go there! " He said with excitement.

" The Ferris Wheel?" She said nervously. 

" Yeah, Its fun! You get  a better view of Jeju Island. Come on!" He said as they dragged Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon didnt want to go but of course Eunhyuk forced her. They bought their tickets and headed to the Ferris Wheel. They only waited for a bit to get on it since the line wasnt very long. As they started going up, Hyoyeon was getting more nervous and started closing her eyes. 

" Hyoyeon, Its not that bad. Open your eyes. You'll miss the view, Its beautiful." Eunhyuk said while looking down. 

" Aniyo, its okay. I like closing my eyes." She lied and continued to close her eyes. 

" Come on, You're not going to fall. Just open them. You're going to miss the fun. " He said.

After hesitating, she slowly opened her eyes and started looking through the glass. 

"Woah, It is beautiful. " She said with amazement.

" Is it your first time here? In Jeju Island?" Eunhyuk asked smiling at Hyoyeon's reaction.

" Aniyo, This is my 3rd time actually, but that was when I was little." She answered without taking her eyes off the view.

Eunhyuk just smiled at her and admiring her that he didnt even realize that he was.  " HYOYEON!' He yelled which made Hyoyeon jump and caused her to grab Eunhyuk by the hand, making him blush a little.

" Yah! What the heck?!" She yelled at him.

" Sorry, Hyoyeon, I had to. " He said smiling, " Uhm, can I have my hand back..?" He asked awkwardly.

Hyoyeon immediantly let go of his hand and looked at the view again as she turned red. Then Eunhyuk started laughing.

" What are you laughing at..?" She asked him.

" Sorry to be rude, Hyoyeon but you should've been seen your face. " He said between laughs.

Hyoyeon couldn't help but smile and eventually laughed as well, not at herself but at Eunhyuk. 

" Your face when you laugh. You look like a monkey." She said laughing which made EUnhyuk glare at her.

" Yah!, Who said you could talk to me like that?" He said.

" Well, who you said you could scare me like that?" She said back as she laughed.

" Fine.. We're even.." He said. 

The ride was pretty fun for them. They laughed at each other til none of them couldn't breathe. Some people on the ride even thought they were crazy, as they saw them through the glass .

There day went pretty fast. Both of them never stopped smiling. Specially Hyoyeon, she was happy that she has Eunhyuk to help her forget about Doojoon, she was happy that she wasn't alone. They went back their rooms after saying goodbye. 


Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk spent their times together in Jeju Island, which was 5 days together ( including the day of the arrival). Everyday they would meet up at the lounge or sometimes the dancing studio. Even at night they dance together in the studio. Spending the days with Eunhyuk made Hyoyeon forget about Doojoon, she even forgot that he was on the same boat, she just feels safe when she's around Eunhyuk. As for Eunhyuk,  he didn't even realize that he was slowly falling in love with her. He completely forgot about his plan, he didn't even know if he was 'acting' around Hyoyeon, he's just happy around her. Spending 5 days with each other slowly changed them. Both of them forgot all about their problems. Everytime they were together they totally forgot about everything around them, not caring what people think. As they spend their days together, they always discover something new about themselves. They both never get bored with each other, even when they're just walking around not saying a word. 

Day 10. (Already left Jeju Island.)

*Ring Ring*

Hyoyeon's phone was ringing non-stop even when she ignored it 4 times, it still kept ringing.

"Aissh." Hyoyeon said in frustration and angeriy picked up the phone, " What?" She said harshly.

" HYOYEONNIE!" Eunhyuk yelled through the phone.

Hearing Eunhyuk's voice the first thing in the morning made Hyoyeon smile and her 'anger' quickly dissappeared.

" What do you want Eunhyuk?" Trying to sound annoying. 

" Why are you still sleeping? It's 11 in the morning." He said with an annoying voice.

" Maybe because someone forced me to dance with him for 3 hours til 2 in the morning." Hyoyeon said.

" Oh right.. Oops.." Eunhyuk said with aegyo. " Anyways, are you still tired?" He asked smiling.

" No, Eunhyuk Im not," Hyoyeon said with sarcasm.

" Oh great! " EUnhyuk said with excitement. " Lets meet at the dancing studio!" 

Hyoyeon just laughed at his childish action through the phone, making Eunhyuk smile like an idiot with is gummy smile.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!" He said with his aegyo.

Hyoyeon laughed, " Fine, fine." She eventually agreed. 

" Thanks, Hyoraengi!" Eunhyuk said.

"You're lucky I - Wait what did you call me?" Hyoyeon asked.

" Oh can you get some strawberry milkshake? Thaaaanks Hyoraengi!" Eunhyuk said and hung up.

Hyoyeon laughed at his chidish personality and quickly got ready.

 ( Ignore Sunny there)

Hyoyeon went to the food court and bought Eunhyuk's strawberry milkshake. As she was going to the studio, she felt insecure. She felt as if someone was following her. She stopped walking and pretended to tie her shoe as she started looking around. Hyoyeon didn't see anything suspicous and shrugged it off. When she started walking, someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an empty hallway near by. At first she thought it was Eunhyuk playing around so she didn't take it seriously and started laughing, but as soon the man showed his face, her smile suddenly dropped. 

"Doojoon.." She said with wide eyes. 

"Hyoyeon.." Doojoon smiled, " I missed you." He was about to kiss her on the cheek but Hyoyeon moved her face away. 

" Hyoyeon... Im sorry I havent bee-" He was interrupted by Hyoyeon.

" Why are you here with me? Shouldn't you be with that girl? " Hyoyeon said harshly without looking at him. 

" She's not here.. She stayed in Jeju Island to see her grand-" Once again, Hyoyeon stopped him.

" If she was here, would be you be here with me?" She asked mad. 

Doojoon didn't answer it. " Hyoyeon, Im sorry for what I did. I didnt realize ho-" Hyoyeon stopped him by ignoring him and walked away.

Doojoon got mad and grabbed her wrist again, " WOULD YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME?" He yelled, making Hyoyeon flinch. People from the room started coming outside and see whats happening. Doojoon quickly took Hyoyeon and dragged her to the men's washroom. He checked it anybody was there before locking the door. 

" Doojoon... What are you doing?" Hyoyeon said nervously.

" Im gonna prove how much I love you, Hyoyeon. " He answered and started coming close to Hyoyeon making her step back and hit her back on the wall. 

Doojoon started touching her hips and was attempting to kiss her but Hyoyeon pulled away and pushed him away, making Doojoon mad and harshly grabbed both of her wrist and pinned her against the wall. 

" Doojoon please don't do this. " She said as tears started coming out.

Doojoon slammed the wall behind her, signaling her to stop talking while kissing her neck. He started taking off her white sweater, leaving her with a black tank-top as a shirt. Hyoyeon wanted to stop him but he was too strong, she was scared that he might hurt her again. Tears started coming down her cheeks and all she can think of was Eunhyuk... She needed him.

Doojoon was tried to take off her tank top but she kept fighting back. He once again, slapped the wall behind her and scaring Hyoyeon and she gave up. Doojoon was half way to take it off but someone knocked on the door. Of course Doojoon tried to ignore it but they kept knocking. Hyoyeon and Doojoon can hear people argue outside the washroom, but Doojoon ignored it and kept kissing her.

 

Sorry its boring... btw just realized I havent been writing some Haesica, Wootae, or Sunsun :/    Tell me if you guys want more of them :) Sorry, Ive been focussing on Hyohyuk...Tell me what you think :)))