Hyohyuk's first meeting

I'm A Fool For Love

Ive been in here for 2 minutes already, she probably thinks I left her to clean it Eunhyuk thought as he walks around the washroom, embaressed. Eunhyuk scratched his head with frustration and finally took some paper towel and headed to the dancing studio. As soon as Eunhyuk went in the studio, he saw the back of the girl cleaning up his mess with her small towel listening to the music from the stereo. 

Eunhyuk cleared his throat, " Sorry about that, I'll just clean it, " He quickly walked to the spilled coffee, getting the girls attention. As soon as the girl turned her head, flipping her blonde long hair, revealing her face, making Eunhyuk blush. 

"Sorry, didnt hear you, let me turn off the music first. " She said as she stood up heading to the stereo, turning off the music.

" Sorry, about the coffee, I wasnt watching where i saw going.." Eunhyuk said, scratching the back of his head, as he starts walking to the mess to clean it up. 

" Its okay, accidents happen. " The girl smiled, "Here, let me help you." She insisted but was stopped by Eunhyuk. 

" Its alright, you already clean half of it, " He put a small smile and continued cleaning. The girl just smiled but didnt listen and continued to help him. 

Eunhyuk just smiled and thanked her. " Im Lee Hyukjae by the way, people call me Eunhyuk." He introduced himself.

" Im Kim Hyoyeon." She smiled. 

Kim Hyoyeon? Kim Ryeowook's duaghter? He suddenly thought. " So, you're Kim Hyoyeon, the Dancing Queen? Ive heard a lot about you. " Eunhyuk said as he stood up, throwing the dirty paper towels. 

" Well, I dont really call myself the Dancing Queen but thanks." Hyoyeon said shyly. 

Eunhyuk found it cute and said, " Well, you're pretty a good dancer. I think it was you who danced at the company party thing.. uh I think 4 months ago. " He said.

" Oh, yes, thats true. Are you the children of the company owners?" She asked. 

" Yeah, Lee Byung-Hun's oldest son actually." Eunhyuk answered. " And you Kim Ryeowook's duaghter right? " He asked eagerly. 

" Yeah, that's true. His youngest daughter actually. " Hyoyeon answered, when suddenly she remembered something. " Speaking of daughters.. I have to go, gotta call my sister" She said, as she was getting her stuff. " I'll see you around! Nice meeting you!" and quickly left. Eunhyuk waved and smiled.

Kim Ryeowook, #1 Company owner in Korean and his daughter is here.. Hmm. Am i that desperate..? Well, she seems better than IU.. Eunhyuk thought to himself. 

Back in their rooms.

" Hey Oppa! How was the first day?" Sunny asked through video calling skype.

" Eh, it was okay. Mostly slept through the whole day. Dont really know anybody here.." Eunhyuk said.

" Well, My college friend is there, Ki-" Sunny was interrupted by Donghae's loud voice.

"HAHA, while you slept the whole day and being a loner, I had the best lunch ever." Donghae bragged, smiling widely.

Eunhyuk looked at Sunny, expecting her to tell him what happened.

" Remembe Jessica Jung? My lab partner? " Sunny asked recieving a nod from Eunhyuk.

" Well, this morning after dropping you off. We saw them on the way and Donghae Oppa here was soooooo hypnotized by Jessica's beauty and he gave us his 'puppy' look and well, we had lunch with them. " Sunny answered.

" Noooo, actually THEY invited US. " Donghae corrected Sunny.

" And plus, not only Donghae was hypnotized but also Jessica. They wee both making googly eyes at each other." Sungmin yelled from the back, playing a video game. 

" Oh, So Little Donghae here is finally in love huh? How are you gonna win her heart?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae, cocking his eye brows.

" This time, I will start slow. Start from being friends, then work up." Donghae said smiling.

" Well you better keep that plan. You dont want to get hu-" Eunhyuk stopped before he said anything else. Eunhyuk always felt sorry for Donghae's love life. He often gets hurt by girls who only use him because of money and his looks, not his true self.

" Its alright, Hyung, Ill be careful this time. " Donghae said and forced a smile and went to the kitchen.

" Yah, Sunny. better watch your brother. Even though you know Jessica, dont let him hurt. okay?" Eunhyuk said.

" Dont worry, Jessica isnt like that. She may look cold at time but she's really nice. Trust me." Sunny said smiling. 

Eunhyuk sighed, " Alright.. Ill call you tomorrow night okay? Its getting pretty late." 

" Okay, Oh and by the way. Im not sure if you know her, but Jessica's cousin, Kim Hyoyeon? She's with her boyfriend right now alone on the cruise and Taeyeon and Jessica are worried for her...They dont really trust him... So do you think you can just check up on her from time to time?" Sunny asked with her aegyo.

Eunhyuk hesitated to answer Boyfriend? Woow, my luck..  " Sure, ill do it." He eventually agreed. " Now go to sleep. Remember, you cant be in the same bed as Sungmin." Eunhyuk said strictly.

" Arasso arasso, Whatever" Sunny said with her head down. " Bye Oppa! Good night! " and they both ended the call.

Hyoyeon's call

"Sorry, i didnt call earlier. Lost track of time dancing." Hyoyeon explained through the video call.

" Well, you got me wo-" Taeyeon was interrupted by Wooyoung's loud voice.

" SEE, I TOLD YOU. TAE, YOU WORRY TOO MUCH."  He yelled from the living room, while Taeyeon was in the dining room.

" YAH, STOP YELLING. IM TRYING TO SLEEP, I CAN HEAR YOU FROM UPSTAIRS." Jessica yelled from her room.

" STOP YELLING. IM TRYING TO TALK TO HYOYEON HERE." Taeyeons turn to yell.

" OH OH, HYO? YOU COULD'VE CALLED ME" Jessica said yelling while running downstairs. 

" Ahaha, I see its still the same without me huh?" Hyoyeon joked.

" Hey, Hyoyeon, how was your day? Did you have fun? The house was quiet without you. " Jessica said, talking fast.

" Woah, Sica. Whats wrong with you? You dont really.." Hyoyeon stopped and thinked and turned to Taeyeon. " Yah. Taeyeon, is she on drugs?"

" Yeah, its called Fishy pot" Taeyeon teased Jessica, causing her to glare at Taeyeon.

" Fishy pot? What the heck is that? Donghae? I call him fishy sometimes. " Hyoyeon said and looked at Jessica whose head was down. causing Hyoyeon to smile widely, raising her eyebrows up and down. 

" Aish, Seriously? I dont like him. I just well, i find him cute okay?" Jessica said shyly.

" Well, you know Jessica, Donghae's personality is also cute, you know? A total gentlemen " Hyoyeon said smiling.

" I know right! He even pulled my chair for me when we had lu-" Jessica's fangirling stopped when she realized what she was saying." Im gonna go upstairs. Im sleepy.." She faked a yawn and quickly went upstairs. 

" Ahaha, You are so inlove. ILL FOREVER SHIP HAESICA!" Wooyoung , causing Jessica to blush and stuck her tongue at him. Wooyoung went to Taeyeon, putting his arm around her. " So hows the cruise?" 

" Its alirght. Just spent the day with Doojoon. Then walked around, found a dancing studio and obviously danced" Hyoyeon said. 

" Well your day was interesting.." Wooyoung said smiling.

" It may sound boring but its only day 1 of the cruise. " Hyoyeon said.

" I know I know. Im just saying...Oh and by the way, Sunny's brother, Eunhyuk? Have you met him? He's in the same cruise as you." Wooyoung said.

"Yup, he's pretty clumsy.. He spilled coffee in the dancing studio." Hyoyeon giggled.

" Ahaha, Still the same Lee Hyukaje then. " Wooyoung laughed imaging him. Wooyoung and Eunhyuk were class mates in their dancing school they just finished 2 months ago. 

" You guys talk a lot.." Taeyeon mummbled from the side. 

" Looks like Taengoo is jealous" Wooyoung laughed. " Ill give you Yeon sisters to talk." and kissed Taeyeon on the head and went the kitchen.

" You know sometimes, i get a little jealous with you two." Hyoyeon said. Even though she had Doojoon, he wasnt a type of guy who does sweet things that much.

Taeyeon sighed " Hyoyeon, Im not going to say anything because you wont listen but just be careful around Doojoon. Even though you've been dating him for 6 months, I still dont trust him. " She said strictly.

" I know you dont like him, but why dont you just give up a chance?" Hyoyeon argued back.

" I did give him a chance, but he blew it. Hyoyeon, I dont want you hurt again. Do you know how mu-" Taeyeon wanted to say more but Hyoyeon stopped her.

" I dont want to talk about this. its getting late, Im just gonna sleep.." Hyoyeon said quietly.

" Look, Hyoyeon im sorry but please be car-" Again Hyoyeon stopped her.

" Bye, Goodnight." Without saying anything else, Hyoyeon ended the call.

 

 

 

Sorry havent been updating.. Anyways Next chapter, everything finally starts :)