Confession 1: I love you

I'm A Fool For Love

Just realized I havent been writing some of the other couples so I tried fitting some, it might be y since I didnt plan it out well..

 

" So how's Hyoyeon?" Wooyoung asked getting coffee.

" She's doing pretty good. She's talking more now actually. Like something changed her. in a good way. " She said.

" I wonder what Doojoon did.." Wooyoung said. 

" I dont think its Doojoon though. Hyoyeon hasnt mention him for like the past week." Taeyeon said curiously.

" Well mayb-" He was interrupted by Jessica's loud voice.

" AHHHHH, TAE TAE TAE TAE!" Jessica ran downstairs screaming.

" Yah, Sica! This isnt the ocean, go call your dolphin friends at the aquarium." Wooyoung said blocking his ears.

" Yah, Shut up. At least I dont sleep on the floor." Jessica talked back with a glare.

" For your information, the floor is more comfortable than my bed. " He said eating his lunch. 

" Seriously... What do you see in him?" Jessica said to Taeyeon.

" I see him just like how you see Donghae." Taeyeon said smiling and put her arm around Wooyoung. 

Donghae and Jessica have been talking non-stop on the phone.  Jessica even forced all 4 of them ( Wootae and Sunsun) to go out for lunch just so she could see Donghae. 

" OH OH SPEAKING OF DONGHAE." She said totally changing her mood. Taeyeon raised her eyebrows as Wooyoung blocked his ears.

" DONGHAE FINALLY ASKED ME OUT!" Jessica said fangirling while waving her phone at Wooyoung and Taeyeon face.

" WHAT? REALLY?" Taeyeon yelled smiling.

" YES, YES HE DID." She yelled.

"WHEN?" Taeyeon asked.

" TODAY, LIKE 2 MINUTES AGO.HE TEXTE-" Jessica was interrupted by Wooyoung.

" Was this how you guys reacted when I asked Taeyeon out? NO because YOU took my phone" He Wooyoung glared at Jessica

" Well, sorry. You and Taeyeon were annoying." Jessica said smiling.

It was when they were grade 10, Taeyeon and Wooyoung were friends ever since they started high school. Jessica knew they both liked each other since she was close with Wooyoung too. Jessica couldnt take it anymore because Wooyoung was too scared to ask her out and he always kept on whining to Jessica, so she took his phone and texted Taeyeon, asking her out. Since then Wooyoung always whines about how he didnt officially ask her out properly for their first date.

" Sica-ah We have to go to the mall! You need a new outfit!" Taeyeon said dragging Jessica out the door.

" Waaait, what about me?" Wooyoung whined.

" You can come to if you want. It's gonna be boring here being alone." Taeyeon said getting her keys.

" Okay, I'll drive." Wooyoung happilt volunteered. 


" Why did I come..?" Wooyoung asked himself sadly. He has been following the girls around the mall for the past hour while caring all their bags. They kept going to each store the girls saw when they saw a cute outfit.

" Oh Taeyeon! How about this one? " Jessica suggested.

" Omo! Perfect! You dont want to be too formal on the first date!" Taeyeon adviced Jessica. They both headed to the cashier as Wooyoung sat outside the store on the bench. 

" Oh! Hey Wooyoung!" A voice said.

Wooyoung turned his head and smiled," Hey, Sunny! What are you doing here?" 

" Buying a new outfit for Donghae Oppa's date with Sica. " Sunny said, " Im guessing they're here too?" 

" Yup! Theyre in that store." He pointed to where Taeyeon and Jessica were. " How about the guys?" 

" They're at 'Ceci' " Sunny answered. " Well, here they are." she said smiling.

" So Oppa, finally decided what to buy?" she asked Sungmin and Donghae.

" Wooyoung Oppa! I think we ha- Oh hey guys!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

Jessica and Donghae smiled at each other as they blushed shyly and was about to greet each other when Sunny and Taeyeon stopped them.

" No talking today! Safe it for tomorrow. " Sunny and Taeyeon said and seperated Haesica.

" See you guys later!" They all said and went their own ways. 


Day 13 of cruise

" Are you sure you wanna go out tonight?" Eunhyuk asked.

" Yeah! its the last day of our cruise, Eunhyuk. I dont want to waste it just staying here in the room. " She said sadly. " Plus I dont want to waste the dress I bought at Jeju Island. " Hyoyeon said with her aegyo.

" I know but what about Doojoon?"  he asked worried.

" What about Doojoon? He's not gonna hurt me okay? Theres gonna be a lot of people at the dance so it'll be okay." She said.

" I know bu-" He was stopped by Hyoyeon's stubborness.

" Fine, if you dont want to go, Ill go by myself." She said and crossed her arms and flipped her hair at Eunhyuk.

" But you might get hurt." He said concerned. 

" Then go with me!" Hyoyeon quickly said.

" But I - You know what? Fine. Ill go." He eventually agreed. 

" Yaaaay! " She said and clapped her hands. " The dance will start in 2 hours! So we better get ready! " She said as she started walking to her room.

" Yah! Call me if you are having trouble or something Okay! " Eunhyuk said. 

" Arasso Arasso Appa." Hyoyeon joked. 

Eunhyuk went to his luggage and took his suit. " Its a good thing Sungmin told me to bring one in case of dates or stuff. " He smiled and headed to the shower.

After 2 and a half hours of waiting for Hyoyeon, she finally called telling him that she'll meet him at his room.

" Aniyo, its okay. Im the guy and I should pick up the girl." He insisted.

Hyoyeon giggled, " Alright but dont be late, girls hate that." She joked and hung up.

Eunhyuk quickly fixed his hair and knocked on Hyoyeon's door. As soon as she opened the door, Eunhyuk was, you can say he was possessed, possessed by Hyoyeon's beauty. Hyoyeon had curled her blonde long hair and  was wearing a green and black dressed. The dress had a big flower on the side and other side was revealling her shoulder. The bottom part which was black, was a see through  cloth. You could see her smooth long legs through the black part.  

Eunhyuk couldnt stop staring at her which made Hyoyeon blush. " Beautiful.." He said without realizing it.

Hyoyeon blushed and put her head down as she tuck a lock of hair behind her ear. " Thank you, Eunhyuk. " She paused and looked at Eunhyuk from head to toe. 

 ( Ignore the girls..)

Hyoyeon blushed and put her head down as she tuck a lock of hair behind her her ear. " Thank you." She paused and looked at Eunhyuk from head to toe. He was wearing a white button shirt with a black blazer.

 ( Ignore the glasses. )  ( His hair )

" Yeah, I know , I look great, dont I?" Eunhyuk bragged and flashed his gummy smile.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." She joked and closed her door." Ready to go, Monkey?" 

" Yup, Shall we, Hyoraengi?" Eunhyuk said as he placed his elbow as Hyoyeon linked her arm with him.


" Wow.. That's a lot of people." Eunhyuk said, looking at the crowds. 

" Well, Duh! What did you expect? Its the last day of the cruise." Hyoyeon yelled. " Come on! Come on! Dancing Machine and Dancing Queen has arrived!" Hyoyeon yelled with a bright smile as he dragged Eunhyuk to the dance floor. 

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon danced as if they were at a club. They didnt even care if people were looking at them weirdly, they just danced all they had. 

After dancing 2 songs, they finally took a break and sat down. They talked and laughed like they were the only two in the room.

" Got to go washrooooom!" Hyoyeon yelled like a kid and ran. Eunhyuk just watched her and laughed. He was looked around the party and spotted champagne. He walked to the table full of the drinks and took 2 glasses of wine.

" Eunhy-" Hyoyeon ran to the table were they were but didnt see Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon was about to sit down while looking around and saw Eunhyuk headed to the balcony. Hyoyeon smiled and quickly ran to him. As she reached him outside the balcony, she tapped his back. " Eunhyuk." 

The guy quickly turned but wasnt Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon quickly apologized and bowed. She was about to go back when someone called her name. " Hyoyeon! Wait up!"

She turned around. " Doojoon.."


Eunhyuk has been waiting for Hyoyeon for minutes. He started getting worried and asked a woman if she could check on Hyoyeon. Obviously, Hyoyeon wasnt there, which made Eunhyuk worried. He started looking around the party nervously, he checked the balcony but she wasnt there. He started getting worried and asked random people if they have seen her. One of the people said they saw her getting pulled by a guy into the small lounge. He quickly ran as fast as he can. 

As soon as he opened the door, he saw a Doojoon yelling at Hyoyeon who was on the couch closing her eyes while blocking her ears. Doojoon was getting mad because Hyoyeon wouldnt listen to him so he was about to slap her when Eunhyuk came rushing in and pulled him away from her causing him to fall.

" Doojoon, when are you ever going to accept that she doesnt want you?!" Eunhyuk yelled as he went in front of Hyoyeon, protecting her. 

"Look, Eunhyuk or whatever your name is. I dont care what you say. You're really starting to piss me off. So why dont you just get the hell out of here." Doojoon said harshly. Eunhyuk just glared at him and didnt move away from Hyoyeon.

" Do you really want me to break that stupid face of yours?" Doojoon threatened him while he came closer to him as he glared.

" Go ahead, no one was stopping you." Eunhyuk taunted him as he was glaring at him. Both Doojoon and Eunhyuk were clenching their fists ready to fight but something calmed Eunhyuk down. Behind Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon tugged his shirt and saw Hyoyeon's scared but yet worried eyes. He sighed, he knew what Hyoyeon was trying to say and spoke. " But before you hit me Doojoon, my uncle owns this boat. I can make the securities throw you out this boat anytime I want." Eunhyuk lied.

Doojoon just smirked. " What? Are you afraid to fight me then? Huh Monkey boy?" 

Eunhyuk just gave him a sly laugh, " Taunting me doesnt work. " He said and continued. " And Monkey boy? Is that the best you can do?" He said. Doojoon stayed quiet. " You know the best thing I can do? Calling the securities." He smirked. 

Doojoon just scoffed and backed away. " You know if we werent on this boat. I'd probably kick your right now." He said. Eunhyuk just gave him an arrogant smile. He looked at Hyoyeon who avoided his gaze. He scoffed, " Whatever." He mummbled and quietly left. 

Hyoyeon was about to thank him when Eunhyuk suddenly yelled at her, " Why do you always get caught?!" 

Hyoyeon was obviously shocked. " Im sorry Eunhyuk but I was just looking for you." She explained. 

" Well you could've just stayed at the table! I had to run around looking for you!" He yelled at her. 

" Im sorry okay. This wasnt any of my intentions. I was trying to get away from him bu-" She was interrupted by his yelling.

" But what? Hyoyeon when are you gonna learn to defend yourself?! You always expect me to do everything!" Eunhyuk yelled. 

Hyoyeon stood up from the couch. " Did I call for you?! " she exploded. " Why are you even like this?" She yelled.

" Because I was worried. You mig-" Eunhyuk was stopped by Hyoyeon's loud voice. 

"THEN WORRY LESS WOULD YOU?!" Hyoyeon yelled and walked away. Eunhyuk was wide eyed that Hyoyeon yelled at him. He tried to get a hold of her hand but she yanked it away. Eunhyuk took a deep breath and saidsomething which stopped Hyoyeon from leaving the room. 

" Its because I love you..." He said. Hyoyeon turned around and looked at him.

" Its because I love you Hyoyeon. I didnt want you to get hurt. Im sorry I yelled at you, I guess I just got mad at myself for letting him take you away.." He said with his head down. He then looked up to Hyoyeon was just staring at him. 

" You love me?" Hyoyeon said with a dumbfounded face. She didnt even care why Eunhyuk yelled at her right now, she just wanted to him say it again.

" I love you Hyoyeon. " He said and then continued. " To be honest, I think I started falling for you ever since the day I saw you. The day when I spilled the coffee at the studio, the first day I saw you dance so closely." He paused to see what Hyoyeon would say but didnt say anything. So he decided to continue. He took a deep breath. " Everyday I see you, eveytime I see your smile, everytime I hear you laugh, my feelings grew more for you, Hyoyeon. Everytime I see you dance, I can never take my eyes off you. Actually, there was not a moment, when I took my eyes off you... You're the reason why I smile, Kim Hyoyeon, ever since I laid my eyes on you. " He stopped to see what Hyoyeon was going to say. 

Hyoyeon didnt really know what to say thought. Of course she was happy but she didnt know what to do. She didnt know if she should follow her heart or just let him go. Hyoyeon was about to say something but the host of the party interrupted. 

" Alright. This one if the lovely couples. We're going to slow things down a bit. " The host said through the mic. 

Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk. " Dance with me?" She asked. He smiled at her and took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. 

Eunhyuk slowly placed his hands on her hips and Hyoyeon put her hands on his shoulders. Eunhyuk wanted to ask if this is a 'yes' for his confession but he didnt want to ruin the moment. The song started playing ( Taeyeon- Closer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8AnP6V2HCo) They slowly dance through the song. Hyoyeon slowly put her head onto his shoulder as they stepped side to side. Eunhyuk smiled at her and kissed the top of her head. They both closed their eyes as their bodies came closer. They were both like this for the whole song. They never broke apart. Both of them didnt want this night to end, they didnt want to let go of each other's arms. They completely forgot that they were even in a party, they felt like the two were the only ones in the world.

" I just wish this night never ends." Eunhyuk whispered. 

" I hope so too. " Hyoyeon whispered. 

Hearing those words made Eunhyuk think she did accept him. Eunhyuk lifted his head and looked at Hyoyeon, making eye contact. Eunhyuk closed his eyes as he came closer to her face. Hyoyeon did the same as him. As he came closer, their lips finally touched. Eunhyuk was afriad that Hyoyeon might've pushed him away but no. Instead, Hyoyeon wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. Two of them kissed as it was like their first. It was a special feeling, the first time they both felt like this. 

Eunhyuk slowly seperated his lips with hers while opening his eyes and saw Hyoyeon whose eyes were still close. She slowly opened them and finally went back to reality.  But Hyoyeon did something unexpected for Eunhyuk. He thought that she felt the same way because of how she responded but no. Hyoyeon quickly put her arms fown from Eunhyuk's neck. She quickly apologized and left him, standing alone on the dance floor. Leaving Eunhyuk to wonder what he did wrong..