13

I'm A Fool For Love

" Your table is right this way." The empolyee showed HaeSica their table.

Donghae pulled the seat for Jessica to sit on, " Thank you." She smiled.

They sat quietly on the table just looking around. Donghae couldnt stop shaking his knee while taping the table. He didnt know why he was nervous today, they always texted and talked on the phone and everytime the 6 of them go for lunch, they're never awkward. As for Jessica, she wanted to talk but Donghae was acting weird. 

" Are you guys ready to order?" The employee came back.

They cleared their throat and ordered their food.

On the other side, they're was WooTae, SunSun and HyoHyuk hiding behind the menus. 

" Why arent they talking? " Taeyeon complained.

" I know right, They're so awkward." Sunny said.

" I thought they were fine. I didnt expect it to be like this. " Hyoyeon said. 

All the girls started complaing about how HaeSica is awkward while the boys were too busy ordering bunch of food. 

" So uh- How's life?" Donghae awkwardly said. 

" Its good. Pretty fun." Jessica awkwardly said. " How about yours?"

" Same, Its good.." He said quietly. 

The two awkwardly sat there while waiting for their food. " Seriously? What the heck are they like that? Two wouldnt even stop talking about how the date will be great." The girls ( Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Sunny) said. 

" Dont worry, by the end of this date, everything will be fine." The boys said.

Donghae sighed and admitted. " Look Jessica, to be honest, Im really nervous right now and I dont really know what to do. I mean I havent been dating for a long time an-" Jessica stopped him by placing her hands on his.

" Its alright. You dont need to be nervous. Its just me." Jessica smiled.

" Yeah I know but it seems much easier talking to you on phones or when we're with people. Its makes me feel less nervous, I guess." He admitted.

Jessica smiled, took her phone and started texting someone. Donghae's phone rang and saw ' Jessica - Text message.' He looked at Jessica who acted like she didnt do anything. He smiled and texted back. They texted back and forth as they started laughing. 

"Is this better? Less nervous?" - Jessica

" To be honest, yeah it is. :) " - Donghae 

Jessica was in the middle of texting when Donghae texted her. 

Ive always wanted to say this the first thing I saw today.... You look really beautiful :) " -Donghae 

Jessia blushed "Thanks. I was about to say that you looked cute in the polo shirt. by the way please dont text me while im texting, it makes me delete the previous one I wanna gonna send.. ehe - Jessica

Donghae laughed at message. " Ehe Sorry. I just couldnt hold it in anymore. I HAD to tell you" - Donghae

Jessica smiled and was about to text him back when the sound of a plate hit the table caused her to jump a little. Donghae laughed at her reaction and didnt realize that he said, " Cute." out loud. Jessica blushed while Donghae turned red causing both of them to laugh a little. They both didnt know why they were laughing but they liked it. They both liked their laughs.

" Wow, they laugh a lot dont they." Wooyoung said shoving sushi in his mouth as Taeyeon laughed wiping his mouth.

" I wasnt even that awkward on our first." Sungmin said with his mouth full. " Right Sunny?" Sunny just looked at him and shook her head. " Thats because you were more awkward than this." Sunny said.

" Even when me and Hyoyeon weren't dating and had breakfast together,  we werent awkward like that." Eunhyuk said with his mouth full.

"Actually it was awkward at first but we got use to it and yeah." Hyoyeon explained picking rice off from her boyfriend's mouth.  

Donghae and Jessica started talking without the awkwardness in the atmosphere. They both seem to enjoy their date as they both ate, talked, and laughed. They both started talking about their childhoods and of course their siblings/cousins. They mostly laughed about their family making all the 6 people that was spying on them embarressed. 

" AHAHAH, EUNHYUK, YOU ENERTED A BEAUTY CONTEST DRESSED AS A GIRL? AHAHAH." Sungmin laughed getting everyones attention. All 6 quickly hid behind the chairs making sure that HaeSica cant see them. Sungmin couldnt stop laughing getting everyone to laugh at Eunhyuk.

" At least I dont sleep in a pink dress!" Eunhyuk said back  causing Sungmin to stop laughing and glare at him.

" AHAHA, CHINJA?!" Wooyoung asked as all of them got up.

" Yah! Dont laugh. At least his first kiss wasnt a guy!" Sunny defended Sungmin.

" Yah! That was my besftriend, Junho! We were playing a game! " Wooyoung said and made the gang look at him weirdly. " Well, Hyoyeon frowns when she sleeps." Trying to change the subject but didnt.

" Oh please, everyone knows about that." Hyoyeon said eating her food. " If you want to embarrass someone whos sleeping, Taeyeon talks VERY clear in her sleep. She once dreamed about math." Hyoyeon laughed.

" Yah! Sunny's the one who sounds like an alien!" Taeyeon argued back.

" Not an alien, Oppa said I sound like a puppy." Sunny said with her aegyo.

" Uh actually, I only said that to be nice." Eunhyuk said quietly. 

Thats what all 3 couples did. They kept aruguing and embarrasing each other that they forgot about Donghae and Jessica. They were so loud that one of the employees told them to be quiet. As for the Jessica and Donghae, they were to busy with each other that they didnt even notice the employee talking to the 6 but specially, they didnt even notice Taeyeons ajhumma laugh.

After 2 hours of eating lucnh and talking, Donghae and Jessica went out and decided to go to the arcade in the mall. Of course, the 3 couples followed them. The HaeSica couple got tokens and played a bunch of games, basketball, shooting games, racing games. They played every game in the arcade. While the other 3 couples couldnt resist and also bought tokens and played games. The 6 'spys' even forgot about HaeSica and caused Jessica to find them. Of course, both Donghae and Jessica ere mad at them but the 6 started arguing to them about telling embarressing things. That made things even. HaeSica had to send their annoying friends/siblings home and went back to their date at the park.

" Aish, I cant believe they actually spied on us.." Donghae said scratching his head.

Jessica laughed, " I think its sweet how they made sure we were okay, but I guess it is kinda of annoying. " 

Donghae laughed at Jessica's remark, " You know for an Ice Princess your pretty soft." 

" Thanks... I think? " She laughed. 

They walked pass the Ice Cream cart. " Ice Cream?" Donghae asked. Jessica smiled excitedly and nodded her head eagerly. Donghae bought the ice creams and they both sat down on the bench. They both talked non stop, even if its a random topic. It went from famillies to fishes. And yet, they were never bored of themself, they just kept talking and talking till it go dark. 

Donghae dropped off Jessica at her house. " I had a really great time. " He smiled.

" I did too. I mean the first 10 minutes was awkward but still, it was it great." Jessica smiled.

" Dont worry, on our next date, I wont be so awkward." Donghae paused and asked Jessica." Will there be a second date though?" He asked nervously.

" Just call me anytime. Tell me the place, day and time. I'll be there." She smiled. Donghae shyly smiled and rubbed his head cutely.

" Guess I better go. I'll call you when Im free?" He suggested. Jessica nodded smiling. 

Donghae smiled and started walking to his car. Jessica smiled as she watched him. She turned around spinning on her heels and was about to ring the doorbell when she thought of something. She quickly turned around. " Donghae! Wait!" She yelled for him. 

" Ye-" As soon as Donghae turned around, he felt a soft lips on his cheeks. Jessica had kissed his cheeks. It may not be on the lips but for Donghae? This was a big deal for him. After Jessica kissed him on the cheeks. " Goodnight Donghae! " She smiled and walked to her house. 

" I-Uh-Go-Ni- I-" Donghae kept stuttering as he watched Jessica going inside her house. 

As soon as Jessica entered her house, she heard the Yeon sisters screaming and fangirling.

" AWWWE, SICA THAT WAS SO CUTE. " Hyoyeon and Taeyeon said. 

" AIGOOOO, AHHH. I CANT- THAT WAS JUST TOO CUTE." The Yeon sisters kept saying teasing Jessica,

Jessica turned red as her head went down. " Bleeeeeeugh! Go away! You guys arent even suppose to watch." She pouted and went upstairs. Even thought she was pouting, she couldnt help but smile as she went upstairs. 


"HEY, MY LEE SIBLINGS." Donghae yelled as he went inside.

" Looks like the date went well." Sunny smiled. 

" YUP. IT SURE DID." He yelled.

" Hae, you dont need to yell. We're right here." Eunhyuk said focussing on the TV.

" SOR- *ahem* Sorry.. I cant help it. It was just the happiest moment of my life." He said and went to Eunhyuk's face and started showiing his cheek that Jessica kissed. " She kissed me right here." He said proudly.

Eunhyuk chuckled. " Hyoyeon already kissed me... On the LIPS." Eunhyuk bragged.

" Yeah but you guys are already together." He argued back.

" Actually, she kissed me BEFORE we even got together." He smirked. 

Sungmin entered the living room with food. " Oh yeah? At least Me and Sunny did IT." He smiled widely.

EunHae immiedantly got up and glared at Sungmin. " YOU DID WHAT?" Eunhyuk yelled.

" YOU HAD WITH MY LITTLE SISTER?" Donghae yelled angerily.

Sungmin nodded to both their questions causing the Lee brother to clench their fist and come running after Sungmin. " YAAAH! I WAS- JU- I - IM KIDDING!" He tried to say as he was running.

" YEAH RIGHT. YOU PRO-" Sunny interuppted Eunhae.

" He was just kidding Oppa. " She laughed. " You guys are funny. Waaaay too protective." 

Eunhyuk let go of Sungmin's collar as Donghae let go of his leg. " You guys are really... Wow. " Eunhyuk said. " Sungmin, dont have with my sister till you get married." He suddenly said and turned back to his TV.

" EH WHATEVER. Nothing can my day today. " Donghae said as he sang Super Junior's All My Heart while going upstairs. 


" SICA. WAKE UP." Taeyeons loud voice came. WAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUP." She yelled into Jessica's ear then pulled the blanket off her.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT?" She yelled back and got her blanket back and laid down again.

" We're going out! Get ready!" Taeyeon bugged her.

" No. Go out later. Or tomorrow. Not now." She said closing her eyes. 

" Nooooooow! We havent seen Hyoyeon for 2 weeks! Come on Sica!" Taeyeon tried to convinced her.

" No. Let me sleep." She mummbled closing her eyes. 

" You know Donghae and them are also coming." Taeyeon said raising her eyebrows. 

" Nice try, Tae." 

" No, Im serious. Hyoyeon called Eunhyuk to invite the Lee's" 

Jessica immiedantly opened her eyes and got up to the washroom. " If he's not there. I will cause a scene in public." She mummbled. 


They all met at the Amusment Park. As soon as they entered, they all seperated into couples, SunSun, WooTae, HyoHyuk and HaeSica.  They all planned to meet back at the food place after an hour. 

SunSun a mostly spent their time on the kids rides while WooTae spent their time on the thrilling rides. Since Jessica wasnt really into those fast rides like, the rollercoaster they mostly spent their time walking around, playing games and also went onto the Ferris Wheel.  Donghae didnt mind at all, he just cared if Jessica was there. As for HyoHyuk, they rid all the rides, specially the Ferris Wheel because it reminded them of the first time they went onto the Ferris Wheel back in JeJu Island.

HyoHyuk had to go back to Hyoyeon's car because she left some of her money in the car. 

" Hyo, Ill be back. Gonna put the banana in the my car." Eunhyuk said holding the big stuffed banana that Hyoyeon won for him. 

" Sure. Ill meet you at there at your car." She said. 

" Aniyo. Stay here. Ill be back." He said and ran all the way to the other parking lot at the other side of the street.

Hyoyeon hummed to a song as she reached for money in the car's 'cabinet'.  

I wanna dance right now
Naega ikkeureo julge, come out
 Sesang namjadeuriyeo nan No. 1
Jihyereul juneun Athena
Check this out
 Julgyeobwara dojeone seollaeim 
Imi modu gajin sesange namja  

" Aha, I see your rapping skills are better." He said leaning against the car.

Hyoyeon giggled, " Have even heard me rap before? Huh Eun-" She suddenly stopped when she realized who it was. " Doojoon? "

" Hey." He smiled.

" H-Ho- How di- did you know I where?" She asked nervously.

" Well, you know. I was just walking around and saw you here." He lied and pushed himself off the car and went closer to Hyoyeon. Of course, she backed away as she glared at him.

" Hyo, can you please give me another chance?" He pleaded.

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow thinking how could Doojoon ask her that after what he did to her. She angerily slammed her car door and walked away without saying a word. Doojoon held her shoulder to stop her. " Look Hyoyeon, I know you probably pissed at me bu-" Hyoyeon didnt let him finish because she had enough of him, enough of his useless talking. 

" Yeah I know Im pissed at you, but do you know who else Im pissed at?" Hyoyeon said with a angry tone. " Im pissed at myself. Do you know why? BECAUSE I LET MYSELF FALL IN LOVE WITH A BASTARD LIKE YOU." She yelled. She didnt care if Doojoon was going to hurt her in anyway, she just wanted to get her anger out. She wasnt afraid of Doojoon anymore, she wasnt afraid because she had Eunhyuk. " Ever since the day I saw you making out some in a club, I tried to forget it by forgiving you, but it never worked. I TRIED to be happy with you, I TRIED to love you again, but no. So Doojoon there is no point in getting me back. Because I will never love you again. Never,  In my entire life. " She said and walked away. BUt before she could, Doojoon took her arm.

" I dont care what you say. You will always be mine. Only mine" He said in a harsh voice. 

" Was I really? Was I really the only one? Wasnt there some other girl that was also yours? " She talked back. Doojoon didnt say anything but breathe though his nose, trying to calm down. Hyoyeon forced a small, " What? are you going to hit me? " She taunted him.

Doojoon managed to calm down. " You changed a lot.. What happened to you?" 

" I met someone special. Who I could actually trust. Someone who makes me special." She answered and yanked her arm away from Doojoon and started walking off. 

Doojoon had enough of her stubborness and took her arm and was dragging her to his car. Hyoyeon tried to stop him but he was too strong. She kept struggling trying to make him let go. Until, Doojoon finally slapped her across the face. " You asked for it Hyoyeon. Now Lets go. You're making it harder for yourself." He said.

" L-l-let- g-go of m-me" She kept struggling, trying to hold her tear. Trying to be strong. Until finally, Eunhyuk came. And angry Eunhyuk came.

" DOOJOON!" He yelled making him turn around and as soon as he did, he was knocked down on the floor by Eunhyuk's hard punch. " I told you to never touch her again." He said looking down on him. He quickly checked up Hyoyeon.

" Hyo, are you okay? Does it hurt too much?" He said feeling her red cheek. 

" Im fine." Hyoyeon answered. " We should go. They might be looking for us." She changed the subject. She took Eunhyuk hand and walked off to the Amusment Park. 

" YAAAH!" They heard Doojoon yelled. As soon as HyoHyuk turned around, Eunhyuk immiedantly let go of Hyoyeon as Doojoon tackled him down. " I had enough of you!" He yelled while he was on top of Eunhyuk and punched him. Eunhyuk mostly blocked some of his punches, he couldnt get punch Doojoon since he had a disadventage. They both kepy rolling around the ground trying to beat each other up, as they rolled over, Hyoyeon could see blood on the ground. 

" GUYS! PLEASE JUST STOP!" She yelled and tried to pull Doojoon away from Eunhyuk but it clearly got him more pissed. Doojoon pushed Hyoyeon away causing her to fall and hit her head on the hard cement floor. Doojoon realized what he just did and stared at Hyoyeon who was lying down unconscious on the ground. Eunhyuk looked underneath her head which was blood on the ground. He clearly got pissed and managed to tackle Doojoon on the ground and continuously punched Doojoon, letting his anger get a hold of him. 

" EUNHYUK STOP. EUNHYUK!" He heard from afar, he looked up and saw Taeyeon and Wooyoung running to them. Doojoon found the opportunity to punch his jaw causing him to fall on the ground. Doojoon quickly got up and was about to kick his head but Eunhyuk grabbed his ankle and made him fall again. This time Eunhyuk couldnt take it anymore, he punched and punched as hard as he can, knocking him down. He was about to punch him one more time even when he knocked out but thats when he heard Hyoyeon's soft voice.

" Hyuk.. Stop.. You might hurt him too much." She weakly said. 

Eunhyuk immiediantly stopped and realized what he just did. " Eunhyuk! Get the ambulance. " Taeyeon said she came to Hyoyeon supporting her head. 

 

 

 

Ahhh, Sorry, havent been updating for a while... Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA ;)))