Explaination

I'm A Fool For Love

" What happened?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly as he hung up. 

" Its appa... He collasped.. " Eunhyuk said slowly as he was scared. 

" Then what are we still doing here? Lets go now!" Hyoyeon took his hand and tried to pull him towards the car but Eunhyuk wouldnt go. 

" But why should I go though? He- he was never there for me.. Why should I be there for him.. ?" 

" Because you love him. You and I both know that you want to make sure he's okay, Eunhyuk. " Eunhyuk didnt say anything. " Come on, lets go. Just visit him for a bit, he's still your dad. "

" But -" 

" No buts. Lets just go. " Hyoyeon managed to convinced him by just looking at him in the eye. He hesitated to move before agreeing with her.


Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk walked hand in hand in the hallway of the hospital. Hyoyeon could tell Eunhyuk was nervous because his hand was sweating. They asked for the room and saw Donghae and Sunny sitting outside the hallway. 

" Hyung!" Donghae quickly stood up with Sunny.

" Is he okay?" Eunhyuk asked. 

" The doctor said he'd be okay.. for now." 

" What happened to him?" 

" They said that appa's body was getting too weak because he always works. His body cant take it anymore, giving him blood pressure. " Sunny answered. 

"  Well.. where is he now?" 

" The nurses are just checking him right now. " 

Eunhyuk sighed as he sat down, " How long have you guys been here?" 

" About 2 to 4 hours. " Donghae answered. 

" Alright. Why dont you guys go home. I'll stay with him. " 

Know his brother and his dad's relationship, Donghae denied, " Aniyo. Its okay. I'll stay. Just take sunny and Hyoyeon home. " 

" Its alright. I'll stay. You guys go home. "

" But it- " 

" Its okay, really. Just go home. We'll be fine. " 

Donghae and Sunny look at each other and nod. " Alright. But just call us if anything happens okay?"

" Yeah. Can you drop off Hyoyeon too?" 

" Yeah, dont worry.C'mon Hyo. We can visit tomorrow. " Sunny said yawning. 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk kiss their goodbyes before leaving. Eunhyuk waited for a bit before going out to get some food. He comes back in the room to see his dad standing up and seems like he's looking for something. 

" Oh, hey Hyukjae. " His appa greeted him without focusing on what hes looking for. Eunhyuk didnt say anything as he put the food on the table. He just looked at his dad. He bend down to look under the table. Eunhyuk finally knew what he was looking for and decided to help. He went on the side of the bed and took a remote. He pressed one of the buttons that made the upper bed go up. His dad gave him a small smile, " Thank you. you must be really good at this since you mostly took care of your umma. " He sat down on the bed. 

" The doctor said that I'll be fine --  " His dad said. 

" I know, Sunny and Donghae told me. " Eunhyuk answered without looking at his dad.

" Its good that you visited. "

" Im not staying for long. " He lied. The truth is he wanted to stay by his dad's side, but he wanted his dad to feel guilty for he did.

" You know, I really do feel guilty about your umma. Even though I didnt know the truth, I still felt bad. "

" Then why didnt you answer my question when I asked you?" 

" To be honest... Because I was afraid to say I was wrong.. " Eunhyuk didnt say anything and looked outside. His dad sighed, " Hyukjae..  Theres something I have to tell you.. " Eunhyuk just stayed quiet and kept looking outside, " Something that the doctor hasnt told you yet.. " The words, the doctor hasnt told you yet, caught his attention.

" What?" He curiously asked. 

His father hesitated, " Im also in the same situation as your umma.." 

" W- what are you saying?" 

" I have cancer, Hyukjae. " 

Eunhyuk's eyes went wide, " WHAT?! when did you find out?" 

" 2 years after your umma died. The only people who knows are my doctor. I didnt tell him to tell you guys because just like your Umma, I didnt want you guys to get hurt, but I guess I was already hurtin you guys, especially you, Hyukjae. " Eunyuk was speechless, he didnt know what else to say. " This is why I wanted you guys to get married. Your umma and I shared the same dream when we got kids; it was to walk our child to the aisle. Thats why I was rushing you to get married, I mean, Sunny was too young and Donghae, well, you have to admit it.... your brother is just too irresponsible for a wife right now. " His dad tried to joke around with him, but he could tell that Eunhyuk was about to cry. 

" Ho- How long do you have?" He slowly asked. 

" I dont think I should tell you.. " His dad said. 

Eunhyuk was frozen. He knew that his dad didnt have much time to live. He suddenly falls in his knees and starts to cry. " Appa.. Appa, Im sorry. Im sorry for being such a bad son to you. For yelling at you, for disobeying you, for blaming Umma's death to y- " 

His dad stopped him and helped him get up, " Shhh Shh, Its okay. You dont have to apologize. I should be the one to apologize. With my last days he- " 

" No.. No.. please dont say that! You can still live longer! There has to be cure!" Eunhyuk kept saying as he tried to convinced himself.

" Shhh , its okay son. " He held his hand as he sat on the hospital bed with tears. 

" What about us? Without you, we- "

" Im sure the three of you will be okay without me. " 

" But how could you say that?" 

" Because I know my own kids. You guys might not think you're ready, but you  guys are. I mean, you have Hyoyeon, I clearly see a great future with you and her. Sunny has Sungmin and especially you and Donghae. And Donghae, he has you and Sunny. I also think he has a girl. He's been acting really strange lately. " His dad joked which made Eunhyuk smile a little. 

" Donghae and Sunny... When should I tell them?" Eunhyuk asked. 

" Aniyo, dont worry, Ill tell them. " He said as Eunhyuk slightly nodded, " Promise me one thing before I- I - I die. " He slowly said as he looked at him, " You always have to be there for your family. And Im not only talking about Sunny and Donghae too. " He said as he looked at Eunhyuk who understood what he meant. 

" Dont worry, I'll protect them. " He forced a smile. 

" Dont make the same mistake I did, Hyukjae. Cherish her,  you'll regret it forever if you dont. " 

" Dont worry Appa. Im not gonna hurt her. Dont worry about that right now, just go get some sleep. " Eunhyuk said as he slightly pushed his dad on the bed as he tucked him in. "I'll be right here if you need me okay?" 

" Thank you, my son. " He said as he held Eunhyuk's hand, " Tell Donghae and Sunny that Im sorry and that I love them. " 

Eunhyuk held his tears, " Im not gonna tell them that, Appa. You will be the one to tell them. " He smiled. 

His appa sighed as he layed back, " Thank you again. I love you, son. " He said as he closed his eyes as he slept. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry... Its a boring chapter.. Im trying to end it soon because I just started my new story, but I hope you guys liked it though! Tell me what you think! And I think 1 or 2 more chapters to go and Im completely done my first long story! :) 

Check out my new story !     http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/455144/endless-love-hyohyuk