Follow your heart

I'm A Fool For Love

*Knock knock* 

Doojoon ignored it as he kept kissing Hyoyeon who was tring to get free.

*Knock Knock*

Doojoon sighed in frustation between the kisses. Hyoyeon found an opportunity and yelled, " HELP! HE-" which caused Doojoon to slap her across the face and started yellling at her. 

" Yah! Whats going on in there? Open this door!" A man yelled as he kept banging on the door. " Open this door!, This is the security." The security said as they started turning the door knob. . Doojoon quickly looked at the door knob and with an angry face. "Aish, these ing people." He mummbled. Hyoyeon found an opportunity to knee him in the 'area' causing him to fall down on the ground grunting in pain. She quickly grabbed her sweater, unlocked the door and ran out of the washroom while apologizing to the people. Doojoon quickly got up anf chased Hyoyeon, but couldn't really see her because of the crowd. 

"HYOYEON, HYOEON! " Doojoon kept yelling as he walked in pain.

Hyoyeon kept crying as she ran away. She didn't know where she was going, she just wanted to go to Eunhyuk but she didn't want him to see how Hyoyeon looked right now. Instead she just turned to a corner of an empty hallway and hid behind the garbage. She watched as Doojoon kept yelling her name and turned to the other direction. Hyoyeon leaned against the wall as she catched her breath. I cant go back to my room, He's probably going there. Hyoyeon thought while catching her breath. I have to find Eunhyuk She got up and was headed to the other side of the hallway which lead to the gym. As she was about to open the gym door, someone took her wrist. Hyoyeon didnt want to turn around. She prayed it was Eunhyuk. 

" Hyoyeon." The person said.

Hyoyeon frowned and held back her tears as she turned around, " Doojoon.." 

" Think you can run away from me?" Doojoon said as his grip got tighter. 

" Please, let go of me.. Please Doojoon." She begged but Doojoon wouldnt let go. 

" This wouldnt happened if you just let me talk." Doojoon said but then someone yanked his shirt and punched him hard causing him to fall. 

" This wouldnt happened if you just let go of her." A voice said. " Hyoyeon are you alright?" He checked her and saw her face which was teary and red.

" Eunhyuk.." She whispered as she held onto Eunhyuk arm. He glared at Doojoon." Dont you ever touch her again." He said and took Hyoyeon by her hand and lead her to the door. Hyoyeon saw the reflection of Doojoon on the door and yelled, " Eunhyuk! Behind you!" She warned him. As soon as he turned around he felt a hard hit at the side of his face and fell down. 

Hyoeyon quickly ran to his side. " Eunhyuk! Are you okay?" She asked him.

" Im fine, Hyoyeon. Its okay." He said as he touched his face where the pain was. 

" Is this your new lover? Huh Hyoyeon?" Doojoon said angerily. 

" Doojoon, just leave us alone!" Hyoyeon yelled back. 

" Like I will." He said and took Hyoyeon away from Eunhyuk's said quickly walked off. 

Eunhyuk quickly got to his feet and yelled, " DOOJOON!" and took Hyoyeon away from him and punched as hard as he can. Doojoon got back to his feet and was attempting to punch him back but Eunhyuk was too fast and dogded it. Eunhyuk then took his arm, twisted it a little and placed it behind him and pushed him against the wall, while Doojoon was facing it.

" If you dare to touch Hyoyeon again, Im not afriad to break your arm." He threatened and let go of Doojoon. " Come on, Hyoyeon lets go.." He said as he took her by the hand.

" This isnt over!" Doojoon yelled. 

The two quickly went back to Eunhyuk's room. He got ice from his fridge and wrapped around with a piece a cloth and gave it to Hyoyeon for her wrist. Hyoyeon smiled back and thanked him.

" Dont do that." Eunhyuk said as he sat down beside her on the bed.

" Do what?" She asked.

" Smile. Smile like nothing happen. Like you're not hurting. You shouldnt do that." He said while looking at her.

" Well, you should say that to yourself. " She said.

" What do you mean?" Eunhyuk asked,

Hyoyeon just looked at him and took some ice from the cloth and placed it on Eunhyuk's bruise eye. He flinched at the feel of how cold the ice is. Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon's eyes and saw how hurt she was, which also hurted Eunhyuk. He didnt want to see her like this. 

They stared at each other for a few minutes as Hyoyeon was holding the ice on Eunhyuk's eye. She cleared . " Uhm, I think you should hold it now. My hand is getting cold." She said and put a small laugh.

Eunhyuk quickly got back to reality and took the ice from her hand. " Thanks." He said. 

" I should be the one to say thanks. Without you, I'd probably be at Doojoon's right now." She paused. " Being force to do something I dont want to do." She said with her head down. 

" Dont worry Hyoyeon. I'll always protect you. I won't let you get hurt. I promise. " He said as he held up his pinky. 

"Promise?" She asked and recieved a nod from Eunhyuk. She held up her pinky and locked it with his. They smiled at each other and let out a small laugh.

" So how did you find me? How did you know?" Hyoyeon asked.

" I forgot to tell you to buy some snacks, I headed to the foodcourt. I saw Doojoon running around, yelling your name, he looked pretty mad...And also looked like he was in pain.." He answered.

" Oh, well I kinda kneed him in the... you know.. the area.." Hyoyeon said feeling guilty. 

Eunhyuk laughed a little. " Good, he deserved it. You dont have to feel bad, he should be the one to feel guilty." He said making her feel better.

The day went surprisingly went fast. The two just watched a bunch of movies in Eunhyuk's room til it was dark. 

" I guess I better go back now. Ill see you tomorrow." Hyoyeon said as she got up. 

" Wait, Hyoyeon! Im not going to let you stay in your room alone." Eunhyuk said.

" What? Why?" She asked.

" Because Doojoon can come anytime. Even at night. " He said.

Hyoyeon sighed, she know that he was right. She eventually agreed with him.

" You can sleep on the bed. Ill sleep on the ground. There's enough blanket for us if you get yours in your room." He said fixing the bed.

" Aniyo. Its okay. Ill sleep on the ground. Its your room anyway." Hyoyeon said.

" Exactly, its MY room, so thats means your the guest and you should be comfortable." Eunhyuk smiled. 

" Well, yeah but-" She was stopped by him.

" No 'buts' Hyoyeon. Im not letting you sleep on the ground." He said.

The two kept arguing about who should sleep on the bed. Until they both agreed they take turns on sleeping on the bed. They played rock, paper, scissors and Hyoyeon won, meaning she should sleep on the bed first. She wanted to argue about it but there was no point.


It was 2 in the morning when Eunhyuk woke up to go to the washroom. When he was getting out of the washroom, he saw that the bed was empty. He rubbed his eyes to make sure and the bed was still empty. He started searching for her starting with her room. He went outside his balcony and tried to look in her room but it was too dark. He wanted to see if Hyoyeon was there and he jumped from his balcony to hers. Good thing the gap between his balcony and hers wasnt very big, it was probably a half of a meter. He looked through the glass door and saw that her bed was also empty and there was no one there. He came back to his room and started walking around, worrying that Doojoon might be with her right now. Finally, Eunhyuk had an idea where she would be. He got his key card and headed to the Dancing Studio. He remembered Hyoyeon teling him that everytime she cant sleep or she's in a situation that she cant handle, she dances. 

Eunhyuk ran while praying that she is okay. As he was near the studio he can see Hyoyeon dancing through the glass. Eunhyuk came closer to make sure, then he relaxed and smiled. There, he saw Hyoyeon dancing with her eyes closed. He quietly went inside without distracting her. He watched her dance through the song. He was completely hypnotized by her moves, how smooth it was, how popped and locked through the beat, not caring other things around her. 

As she was finished dancing through the song, Eunhyuk clapped, scaring Hyoyeon. She quickly turned around and saw Eunhyuk with his gummy smile.

" Eunhyuk? Why arent you sleeping?" She asked as she was headed for her water beside Eunhyuk.

" Well, I should be asking you the same question." He said giving her the water.

" Cant sleep. Lots of things in my mind. " She said, taking a drink.

" Doojoon? " He asked.

Hyoyeon nodded putting water aside and sat beside EUnhyuk, " And also another thing." She added.

" What is it? You can tell me." He said.

Hyoyeon hesitated before speaking, " Alright..." She took a big breath. " Its about this guy Ive been spending a lot with in the cruise." She said shyly.

" Oh. " He said with jealousy.

She said. " I mean like, even though I only knew him for a week, I feel like I know everything about him. Everytime time I see him, everytime he makes me laugh, I feel like Im the only girl in the world. He makes me feel special, you know? And when Im not with him, I feel like Im not safe, I  sometimes feel... lost." She said while daydreaming.

Eunhyuk felt uncomfortable about what Hyoyeon was saying. " Then whats wrong?" He asked feeling jealous but didnt want to admit it. 

" I dont know.. I mean my mind is telling me 'No, Dont, You'll get hurt.' but my heart? Its saying the complete opposite. " She said sadly.

" Oh, so you're afraid?" Eunhyuk asked, but Hyoyeon didnt say anything. " Your situation with Doojoon, its stopping you isnt? Your afraid that he might hurt you?" He said.

" Probably... I just dont know.." She said sadly.

Eunhyuk was quiet for a bit making Hyoyeon worried. Oh no.. What if he found out it was him.. Aish, why did I tell him.. She thought.

Eunhyuk kept thinking what he should do. He didnt want to lose Hyoyeon but he also wanted her happy, he didnt even care about marrying IU anymore, all he wanted was for the best for Hyoyeon.  " Well, all I can say is, follow your heart. It never fails you. " He said smiling.

" I did that with Doojoon, but I ended up getting hurt." She said quietly.

" Well, maybe your heart was right.  I mean, you DID meet him at the cruise right? " He asked recieving a nod from Hyoyeon. " See, I think your heart is on the right track then. " Hyoyeon just looked confused. " You met him because of Doojoon right? If you didnt accept Doojoon you probably wouldnt be on this cruise, which meant you wouldnt meet the guy. Doojoon was the reason why you even came here right?" He explained. 

She sighed, " I guess so. You know, Eunhyuk, you're just like your siblings. They always know what to say." She said with a smile.

" Aish, seriously? Damn it. " Eunhyuk joked, which caused Hyoyeon to smile at him. 

" Come on, get up. Dancing time." She said to him as she was getting up.

" Dancing? Why? Its too late.." He whined.

" Yeah, says the person who made me dance til 2 am." She joked. " Come on, just one song. " He eventually got up. 

" You know the dance created by Jaewon? The one with 'Anonymous' by Bobby Valentino?" Eunhyuk asked getting his phone. Hyoyeon nodded.

" Lets dance it then." Eunhyuk smiled raising his eyerbrows and connected his phone on the speaker.

" Ready? " He asked.

" Yuuup!" Hyoyeon said smiling. 

He pressed play and Anonymous started playing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmKG17DjeYA  (Pretend the guy (Jaewon) is Eunhyuk :/ )

They danced to the beat of the song. Their bodies synchronized together not making a mistake. As they made eye conact with each other, it didnt feel weird, it didnt feel awkward at all. They just danced without breaking taking their eyes off each other. They just smiled and continued dancing. They probably looked like they were in the music but their mind was focussing on another thing.

Guess you should start following your own advice huh Eunhyuk? He thought to himself as he looked at Hyoyeon's reflection on the mirror while dancing.

'Just follow your heart. It never fails you.' I guess I should...I hope I really am on the right track and on the right train. Hyoyeon thought as she looked at Eunhyuk while dancing.