Drunken Hyoyeon

I'm A Fool For Love

  There, I think that's good enough. Eunhyuk said placing down the items he bought on Hyoyeon's door. Eunhyuk knocked and quickly went inside his room. As Hyoyeon opened the door, she saw ice, a coffee, and a note. She picked up the note and read : 

Hyoyeon-shi,

I dont exactly know what happened between you and him but I hope everything will be forgotten and move on. Here is some ice for your wrist and some coffee to warm you up! If you need anything just come to me. 

                                                                                               - Your next door neighbour, Eunhyuk. ( #485)

Hyoyeon slightly smiled, looked at his door and whispered, " Thank you, Eunhyuk-shi" She went inside and out her balcony. She placed the coffee on the small table and put the ice on her bruised wrist as she was sitting down on the chair. Hyoyeon looked up at the sky and closed her eyes.

Flashback:

As Hyoyeon was walking back to her room from dinner, she heard a familiar voice by the public lounge, outside the big balcony, making her stop and look. 

" Yah! I couldn't think anything to say..You probably would've said something stupid too. " A familiar male voice said.

Doojoon Oppa? Hyoyeon thought.

" Still, that was such a stupid lie, Oppa! " The girl laughed. " I thought you were going to break up with her soon."

" I will, but not now. I don't to waste this cruise. " Doojoon said. 

" But what about your promise? You said you would break up with that y blonde girl." The pouted.

Blonde? Break up? Is she talking about me? Hyoyeon thought as she came closer but was hiding behind a big, fat post. 

" Sorry, babe, I'll break up with her soon, just not now. Bad timing, plus Hyoyeon thinks my sister broke her leg and I told her she can buy a  necklace for her... And you know.. I was planning on giving it you " Doojoon smiled at the girl. 

" Awe, Such a sweet Oppa." The girl said cuddling with him

" Oh and plus, she is waaay to y to dump. I mean she seriously is like a hot, y, blonde chick." Doojoon joked around making the girl  punch him on the arm.

" Yaaah! Oppa! Im right here! " The girl pouted.

" Awe, Is Gina getting a little jealous?" Doojoon joked. " Dont worry, you're the only hot, y blonde chick in my eyes. " Doojoon said, lifted her up and started

kissing her.       

As for Hyoyeon, she was watching with tears falling down. She didn't care that people were staring at her as they were walking by her. She didn't know what to do, she wanted to go up there and slap him, she couldn't bring herself to do it, instead she turned around crying. She wasnt watching where she was going causing her to bump into someone holding drinks and spilled all over her and the person. 

" YAH!, LOOK WHAT YOU DID! " The person yelled at Hyoyeon getting everyone's attention. 

" Im so sorry, I didnt mea- " Hyoyeon was stopped by the man's yelling.

" You didnt mean to? Next time watch where your going!" He yelled. 

" Im reall-" Hyoyeon was interrupted by another man's voice. 

" Hyoyeon.." The man said, with wide eyes. 

As soon as Hyoyeon turned around, she saw Doojoon holding hands with the girl. Doojoon immediantly let go. Hyoyeon quickly bowed to the person and apologized before running away. 

Flashback ends

Hyoyeon shook her head, trying to forget all about that, trying to forget about him. The scene kept playing over and over again in her head, making her cry, nonstop. She wanted to talk to Taeyeon and Jessica but she felt like she has no right to. She's been defending Doojoon all the time leading to a fight between Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.  She wanted to forget about it so badly, at least tonight and decided to get the soju bottles in her bag that was suppose to be for her and Doojoon. She drank nonstop this time. She drank and drank til she wasn't herself... 

While on other side, there was Eunhyuk who couldnt fall asleep, not because he was guilty but because he wasnt the type of person falls asleep earlier than 10. He decided to go to the dancing studio to make himself tired. As he headed for the studio, he looked in front of Hyoyeon's door and saw that the items were gone. He smiled to himself proudly. 

After an hour of dancing hip hop, he finally decided go back to his room. As he was heading back to his room, he saw a shadow walking around the boat singing. 

ne eui-miomneun haruga tto jinagagetjyo ( My meaningless day will probably pass by)                                                                             o duldwo-omneun uri sarang opdonirijyo ( Our love will probably be like it never exsisted)                                                                                                                                                                              nol bogosipda hedo dasin bolsu opgetjyo apado chamayagetjyo (Even if I want to see you, I probably won't be able see you. Even   if it hurts, I should bear it. )                                                                                                                                                                   heojineun bangbobijyo ( This is the way to break up ) "

Eunhyuk came closer to the shadows and the voice. As he came closer he started realizing it was Hyoyeon. She sat down at the edge of the boat with her legs under the small horizontal bars. " Hyoyeon-shi?" He said.

She turned around and smiled widely.  " Oh Eunhyuk-shi, come sit here!" She said with a loud voice, patting the spot beside her.

" Uhm, Hyoyeon I think you need to keep it down." Eunhyuk said as he sat down beside her but realized that Hyoyeon's face was red and her eyes looked lazy. " Uh Hyoyeon are you drunk..?" He asked

" Nooooo, I just happened to be in this state right now. " She said with sarcasm in her voice while holding up her soju bottle. 

" How much did you drink?" Eunhyuk asked.

" Uhm... Maybe.. 1 and a half bottle?" She guessed with a smile then looked at the sky.

Eunhyuk just looked at her and nodded. " I think you should get back to your room." he suggested. 

" Aniyo, I wanna stay here. Its relaxing. " She said without taking her eyes off the stars.

Aish, I cant leave this girl here.. She's probably gonna jump off the boat or something.. Eunhyuk thought and scratched his head with frustation because he was too tired. 

The two of them just stayed there without talking or doing anything. They just stared at the sky, admiring the stars. Eunhyuk didn't find it awkward since Hyoyeon was drunk.

They have been like that for the past 15 minutes until Hyoyeon spoke. " Have you ever been in love?" and looked at Eunhyuk who shook his head. 

"Hmm, well, if you start falling in love, you better be prepared. Love can be very...unexpected. Anything can happen." She said and sighed. " Me and Doojoon had been together for 7 months, well actually... 4 months and 3 months... " She said which made Eunhyuk confused. "Lets just say, this wasnt the first time Doojoon hurt me" She paused. " I guess he decided to throw that away huh? Threw it away for a girl" She forced a laugh. " I guess this is why Im always afraid of falling in love..... Everytime, I fall for a person, I head straight for the ground as they watch me get hurt. " She paused again. " They never catch me." She looked at Eunhyuk who was just staring at her. " Eunhyuk-shi, when you catch someone or when someone catches you, don't let go." She said to him and put her head on his shoulder as she started falling alseep. Leaving Eunhyuk to carry her in the room. 

 

 

 

 

Done ^ By the way, the song Hyoyeon was singing was The Way to Break up - Kyuhyun  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRpxCCI4xI


Oh and sorry for making G.NA sound kinda y... She was the first one in my mind when I thought of Doojoon's other gf...