The truth

I'm A Fool For Love

Eunhyuk never lost isght of the taxi. He kept following her as the taxi kept making turns obviously trying to get rid of Eunhyuk. After 10 minutes of driving around, Hyoyeon had to stop because she didnt have enough money to pay the driver. They stopped by a park. She thought she lost him and sat down on the bench as tears started falling again. 

*Flashback*

" Yoeboseyo? Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon answered her phone. 

" Hey, Hyoyeon. Sorry I couldnt make it. I got held back in work." Taeyeon said. 

" Its alright. Oppa, Donghae and his dad is here. " 

" His dad? You finally met him?"

" Yup! Speaking of his dad. Gotta go! We're having dinner together with his dad. "

" Alright. Sorry again! I'll make it up to you when you get home." 

" Okay. Just buy me a Strawberry shake. K Bye" She hung and quickly walked back to Eunhyuk. She didnt want his dad waiting. 

"....wedding for you and Hyoyeon. When is it? " She heard his dad say. She immediantly sopped walking and hid behind the door. 'Wedding? What edding?' She thought.

" Appa, Hyoyeon and I just started dating. " Eunhyuk answered. 

" Okay. So? Just wing it." 

" Aniyo. I will not 'wing' my wedding."

" Fine dont worry, I'll hire a weding planner. "

Hyoyeon smiled a little thinking that his dad already loves her that much to be his son's wife. She continued to listen. 

" What? No. There no- Why do you want a wedding so bad?" Eunhyuk asked annoyed. 

" Son, I already told you this. The sooner you marry Hyoyeon, the soone our company will get successful. " His dad said smiling.

Hyoyeon's smile immediantly disappeared. 'He wouldnt do that to me...' She thought as she started getting nervous. 

" No! Appa, Im not going to - " His dad stopped him.

Then why did you even start dating her then?" 

Hyoyeon's attention went to Eunhyuk. She waited for his answer... But nothing came out. 'So its true... I cant believe this...'  She thought as tears started falling. 

* Flashback ends*

Hyoyeon kept her head down and started shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts.

" Hyoyeon...?" A voice said and touched her shoulder. 

She turned around and saw him. She glared at him and started walking off. 

" Wait. Hyoyeon! " Eunhyuk yelled and held her arm. " Whats wrong? Tell me." 

Eunhyuk waited for Hyoyeon's answer but all she did was stand there with her back facing him as she was sniffing. 

" Is it true? The plan? The marriage?" She finally spoke without turning around. 

He immediantly let go of her arms and just stood there staring at her. He didnt know what to say. 

She turned around crying. " IS IT TRUE? ANSWER ME LEE HYUKJAE!" She yelled. 

He sighed. " Yes.. Its true.."

She didnt say anything and just looked at him. It was obvious that she wasnt ready for the truth. 

" But I stopped. I stopped the plan because I started falling for you. I didnt want to hurt you.  " He continued. 

" But you ARE hurting me, Eunhyuk. " She said fighting the tears. " When were you going to tell me? After we get married? After our divorce? "

Eunhyuk didnt say anything. 

" I actually thought you were the one Eunhyuk. But I guess not... You were never the one. " She said and started walking off.

Eunhyuk held her arm to stop her but she yanked it away. " Please. Hyoyeon. Im sorry. I didnt mean for this to happened. Please. I love you. " He said while his tears started falling. 

Hyoyeon turned around and let out a small laugh. " Wow. You're so good. You're so good. Even though I know you're lying I can almost believe you." 

" Please. Just believe me. " He kept pleading. " Im sorry."

" No you're not sorry. Because if you are going to sorry, you should've never done this. "

" Please. I have no intention of hurting you." 

" Yes you did Eunhyuk! " She yelled. " Just stop lying. If you had no intention of hurting me, you would've never done this. " She said and her tears finally came out. 

" You promised that you would protect me. That you wouldnt let me get hurt. YOU SAID YOU WERENT LIKE THOSE OTHER GUYS. " She finally  exploded.

" Im not like those other guys, Hyoyeon!" He said. 

" THEN WHY DID YOU LOOK AT MY FACE AND LIE?"

Eunhyuk didnt say anything but just started at her with pleading eyes. 

" Im leaving. " She harshly said and walked away.

Eunhyuk quickly ran for her and hugged her from behind. "Im sorry. Dont go. Please. Dont.." He started crying. 

Hyoyeon fought hard stopping her tears. She wanted to ask a question but she was afraid of the answer. " If-If- If you didnt come up with the plan, would've you done the same thing in the boat? Would've you protected me? Took care of me? Stayed by my side? " She slowly asked.

Of course, Eunhyuk didnt answer. He just kept hugging her tighter. 

Hyoyeon sighed. " Eunhyuk, if you dont want me to go." She paused. Eunhyuk held his breath. " Then please, you go. Just let go of me and please just go away." She said with her head down. Eunhyuk could feel her tears falling on his arms. 

He sighed, slowly let go of her and started walking away. He was about 10 meters away from her when he turned around and saw Hyoyeon who still stood there with her back facing him. He sighed and continued walking off. 

Eunhyuk hid behind a tree and called Taeyeon, telling her to pick her up from the park. 

" Hello Taeyeon. Could you pick up Hyoyeon? I cant drive her today. "

Sure. But why? Did something happen?" She asked worriedly.

" Aniyo. My dad -uh - he needed me to - uh -  fix the car." He lied. 

Oh alright. I'll pick her up. I just go off work anyway." 

Thanks." He hung up. 

Eunhyuk hid behind the tree and waited for Taeyeon to come, he didnt want to leave Hyoyeon in the park alone. He just watched Hyoyeon sitting there on the bench crying. He wanted to hug her so badly but he knew that would make things worst. He heard a car stop by the park. Taeyeon came out and went straight to Hyoyeon.

" Hyo! Sorry I took so lo- Hyoyeon..? Whats wrong?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"Taeyeon, I dont want to do this anymore. It hurts too much to love.." She said crying. 

Taeyeon sat beside her and hugged her as Hyoyeon put her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. " Im tired of getting hurt, Taeyeon. I just- I just want to go home... " She mummbled. 

Eunhyuk watched from afar as he held back his tears.