Family : The End.

I'm A Fool For Love

Ever since the day Eunhyuk's father told him about his cancer, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Sunny never seperated from their father. They're alway with him all the time, making sure that he's healthy. If one of the three are busy, the others will always be there for their father; like taking shifts at work, they take turns taking care of their father. The Lee family  have always been doing that for the past 2 months, until, he finally rest in peace. 

It took a whole 2 weeks for his kids to get over his death. Not exactly over it, but they try to be strong and move on. Eunhyuk is now in charge of the company, with the help of his friends and siblings. Sunny and Sungmin help him around the company as Donghae and Wooyoung help in the dancing department while Taeyeon and Jessica help with the singing department. Hyoyeon still helps around especially with the dancing part, but she's usually busy with her own family's company. Everything was fine until the day Hyoyeon decided to take the test.

" Soo... " Hyoyeon quietly started, " Is it positive or negative?" 

Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny looked at it and sighed. Taeyeon looked at her sister with awkward expression as she put the pregnacy test down, " Positive.. Hyoyeon, its positive. " She slowly said. 

Hyoyeon was wide eyed. " A-are you sure? What if its wrong? It can be wr- " 

" But it makes sense, Hyo!" Sunny said from behind Taeyeon. " You've been really sick for the past weeks. " 

" Plus, I just searched this up and you've been experiencing all the signs of pregnacy. " Jessica said with her phone. " See look, you've been missing your period, you've been gettin tired easily, you've been peeing a lot lately too, you've been- " 

" Alright, alright..." Hyoyeon stopped Jessica and sighed, " What am I suppose to do now?" 

" Tell Oppa!" Sunny suggested. 

" Aniyo.. I cant.. That'll put more stress in him." 

" Yeah, but he's the father Hyoyeon. He has to know. " Taeyeon said. 

" I know but what if - what if he breaks up with me all of the sudden?" She slowly asked. 

" He wont do that. He loves you too much Hyoyeon. " Jessica said. 

" Stil. What if he - " 

" Stop thinking like that, Hyoyeon. " Sunny stopped her. 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Just please dont tell him yet. I'll do it, but not now.. " 

" We wont, but he has to know, sooner or later. " Taeyeon said. 


For the past 2 weeks, Hyoyeon has been helping Eunhyuk with the dancing department. Her job was to teach the little kids hip hop Of course, it wasnt easy for her with her pregnacy. She still hasnt told him yet, only the girls know. Even Eunhyuk noticed that she changed. Hyoyeon is always tired, sometimes she tries to ignore him, and sometimes she could be a little, well, in a nice way to say it, she could be a little mean. 

By a week later, Hyoyeon couldnt take the work anymore and fainted in the morning in her house. She hasnt been seeing Eunhyuk for the past 4 days as well. Hyoyeon didnt want him to know because she didnt want him to worry. She ignored his calls for the past 4 days and just stayed at home. So basically, Eunhyuk doesnt know anything about her being pregnant for the past 3 weeks,  until finally that day comes. Hyoyeon fainted in her washroom and had to be taken to the hospital. 


Eunhyuk just got home from work to see his lazy brother lying on the couch. As soon as Donghae sees his brother walking in, he calls for him. 

" Yah! Hyung! Hyung!" Donghae called him. 

" What?" He said with a tired but yet annoyed tone. 

" Did you visit Hyoyeon yet?" 

" Aniyo. I was thinking of it, but I dont think I should. I think she's mad at me. " 

" Of course, she's mad at you, her boyfriend didnt even visit her when she's sick.  You're a nice boyfriend did you know that?" 

Eunhyuk was surprised at first and was worried, " She's sick? " 

" Yeah, she had to go to the hospital this morning, Jessica just told me. " 

" REALLY? AT THE HOSPITAL?" Eunhyuk yelled. He was about to go outside in his car when Dongae stopped him. 

" Wait! Hold on! " Donghae yelled, " Shes not at the hospital anymore, shes just resting at her house right now. " 

" Alright! Thanks! " He said before leaving his house. 

" How can Hyung not know his girlfriend is sick.. Wow, he really is a good boyfriend. " Donghae said as he rolled his eyes. 

Eunhyuk quickly drove to Hyoyeons house with a worried face. He figured that was the reason why she hasnt been out for days, shes too sick. As soon as he arrived to her house, he impatiently knocked on the door. The door opens to reveal Sunny. 

" Oppa? What are you doing here? Didnt I already tell you im sleeping over?" Sunny asked nervously. 

" Is Hyoyeon alright? Where is she? I heard she was in the hospital. " Eunhyuk kept saying without taking a breath. " Why was she at the hospital?" Sunny didnt say anything, she couldnt lie to her brother, especially in this situation. " Sunny, why was she at the hospital?" He asked again. 

Before Sunny can say anything, Taeyeon came from the kitchen, " Who is at the do- Eunhyuk... " She stayed frozen. 


" Shes pregnant? " Eunhyuk said with wide eyes. " Why didnt anyone tell me?" 

" Well.. She didnt really want us to tell you. " Taeyeon said awkwardly. 

" But why though? Does she not trust me or something?" 

" She does, its just - she's afraid to let you know. " Sunny said. 

" But why?" 

Taeyeon and Sunny sighed, " I think she should be the one to tell you. " 

" How long have she known?" He asked. 

" 3 weeks ago.. " Sunny quietly answered. 

" And how long is she?" He asked again. 

" 3 and a half months pregnant.. " Sunny answered again. 

Everyone stayed quiet for a moment. Taeyeon and Sunny were waiting for Eunhyuk's response but he didnt say anything and just stared at the floor. Everyone was quiet until Taeyeon spoke, " Please dont get mad at her. She just - "  

Eunhyuk interrputed her, " Dont worry, Im not mad. " He put a small smile, " I just dont understand why she didnt tell me. I mean sh- " Before Eunhyuk could finish his sentence , they heard someone puking upstairs. Eunhyuk knew it was Hyoyeon and quickly ran upstairs. 

He ran to the washroom to see Jessica patting Hyoyeon on the back as she puked in the toilet. He rushed by her side and held her hand as Hyoyeon didnt notice him. He nodded at Jessica who clearly got the message; Its okay, I'll take care of her. Jessica left the washroom, but just stayed near the door frame. 

" There, there. Its alright Hyoyeon, you're okay. " Eunhyuk said as he held her hand comforting her. Hyoyeon weakly looked up and saw her boyfriend. She gave a weak smile before fainting. 


2 hours later, Hyoyeon woke up because she has to go to the washroom. Before she got up, she noticed someone holding her hand as a brown haired guy was sleeping on the side of the bed as he was sitting on the chair. Hyoyeon knew it was Eunhyuk and smiled. She quietly removed her hand from Eunhyuk and slowly got up from the bed. She was struggling to get up for a bit until she felt soft hands on her waist helping her. 

She weakly smiled, " Oppa... You dont have to. " She said turning around to see a sleepy Eunhyuk. 

He smiled a little, " I dont have to but I want to. " 

" Thank you... " She smiled. Eunhyuk helped her get up and walk her to the washroom. Eunhyuk stayed outside the door waiting for her. 5 to 7 minuted later, Hyoyeon came out with a smile. " Woah, what did you do there? You look so happy. " He joked. 

Hyoyeon lightly punched him as they walked back to the bedroom, " Yah, shut up. You have no idea how hard it is. " She said with a smile. 

After Eunhyuk heard what she said, his expression turned a to guilty and sad face. " Im sorry. I should've been there when you were having trouble. " 

Eunhyuk placed her on the bed and before he could tuck her in, Hyoyeon patted the empty spot beside. Eunhyuk slightly smiled as he slipped under the blanket beside her. He turned to his side as he put his arm around her. " I should be the one to say sorry. I didnt tell you right when I found out.. " She said as she turned around to face him. 

" Why didnt you tell me though?" He asked but Hyoyeon didnt reply, " Hyoyeon, why didnt you tell me?" He asked again. 

Hyoyeon sighed as she said, " Because I was afraid that you might leave me if you knew. " 

" Aniyo, I would never. Why would you think that?" 

" Because.. I mean.. You already have so much stress right now. The company, your father's death.. I'll just be a burden to you. Plus, we always said to take it slow because we arent ready, and theres me.. Getting in the way.. "

" Aniyo. Dont think like that. You were never a burden to me. Well.. Actually there was the past week.. "

" What? What did I do?" Hyoyeon said worriedly. 

" You were making me worried, Hyoyeon. "

" Im sorry... I just- I just dont us to have problems again.. " 

" And we wont,  dont worry." He smiled as he said, "  I'll be here by your side and also by the baby's side. I'll never let you suffer okay?" 

" Thank you, Oppa.." She smiled and cuddled closer to him. 

" Now lets go to sleep.. We're going shopping tomorrow so you better get rested up. " He smiled. " Well, as soon as your not sick, then we'll go shopping."

" Shopping? Why?" 

" We're shopping for our baby's stuff. duh!" 

She lightly laughed at her boyfriend, " We dont even know if the baby is a boy or a girl. " 

" Then, we can buy stuff thats for both boys and girls and plus buy the baby toys as well. " He gave her his gummy smile. 

She laughed again, " Alright then. " 

Eunhyuk gave her a smal laugh but his laugh turned into something serious. " But I can I ask you a question?" He nervously said. 

" What is it?" 

" The baby... Im- Im the father right?" He slowly asked as Hyoyeon stayed quiet for a moment. 

" Honestly.. I dont know... "

" WHAT? HYOYEON. THERES ANOTH- " He was about to yell but got punched from Hyoyeon. 

" Im kidding! " She laughed. 

Eunhyuk sighed in relief, " Thank goodness, that scared me. " 

" Well you're the one who asked. How could you even ask that?" She pouted. 

He gave her his aegyo, " Im sorry. I was just kidding, I needed something to wake you up, but I guess I woke up. " He laughed. 

Hyoyeon laughed at her boyfriend as they cuddled. 5 minutes of silence, the fell asleep in each others arms. 


* 6 MONTHS LATER* 

Hyoyeon's eyes shot open as she woke up from the pain in her stomach. She could feel sweat all over her body as she gripped on the blankets. She started to take big breaths as the pain got stronger. She held her stomach as she tried to endure it but clearly, the pain was too much. 

" TAEYEON! JESSICA!" She kept yelling at the top of her lungs. Seconds later, Taeyeon and Jessica come rushing in with their pajamas. 

" What? Whats wrong?" Taeyeon and Jessica said worriedly coming to her side. 

" Its time. " She said sweating as she struggled.

" Now?" Jessica asked, " Are you sure its not those times when you- " 

" NOW. " Hyoyeon yelled at her cousin. 

" Oh my gosh. " Taeyeon said as she helped her sister get up, " Jessica go call Eunhyuk, tell him to meet us at the hospital. " She said rushing downstairs as Jessica immediantly obeyed and ran to the phone. 

Taeyeon and Jessica rush Hyoyeon to the car as Jessica called Eunhyuk while driving to the hospital. She called 3 times but he didnt answer. " Damn it, Eunhyuk!" She swore at her phone. She decided to call Donghae who answered after the 2nd call. " DONGHAE!" She yelled through the phone. 

" Ow.. Not so lou- " Donghae said sleepy, but before he could finished his sentence, he would hear Jessica and Hyoyeon yelling in pain. 

" OW, HYOYEON WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO ME?" She yelled in pain. 

" IT HURTS TOO MUCH. DRIVE FASTER TAEYEON!" Hyoyeon yelled at the both. 

It immediantly woke up Donghae, " Whats happening there?" 

" Hy- Hyoyeon is about to give birth rig- HYOYEON YOU'RE HURTING ME. " Jessica tried to say but Hyoyeon was holding onto her arm too tight. 

" SORRY!" Hyoyeon yelled at her. 

" BIRTH?! NOW?!" Donghae yelled as he got up. 

" YES NOW. "

" Al-alright! I'll get Hyung! " He said and hung up. He quickly got up and ran into Eunhyuks room. 


* 10 MINUTES LATER * 

" Ow ow ow ow Hyoyeon you're holding onto me too tight there. " Taeyeon tried to say politely. 

" See! Now you know how I feel. " Jessica said as she at the door frame looking for the Lee Family. 

" Im sorry, but you guys arent the one who's IN LABOR RIGHT NOW." She yelled half way as the pain started to get stronger. 

As soon as she said that, the doctor comes in who happens to be Seohyun. " Oh! Hyoyeon Unnie! " She rushed by her side.

" Seohyun, glad you're here. " Hyoyeon weakly smiled. " Yo-you're del- delivering my baby- right?" She said between breaths. 

" Yes I am which is right now, Unnie. You cant wait any longer." Seohyun said as nurses started to come in. 

" ANiyo.. Not yet.. O- oppa isnt he- here yet. " 

" Unnie, the baby cant wait any longer, he has to come out now. " She said and turned to Taeyeon and Jessica, " Only one of you guys can stay here with her." 

Before Taeyeon and Jessica could anything, the Lee siblings come in as Eunhyuk ran to Hyoyeon's side. " Im so sorry Im late, Hyo!" He held her hand. 

Hyoyeon was about to say something when Seohyun said, " Woaaah, sorry, Oppas and Unnies but only one person is staying here. Eunhyuk Oppa?" She turned to him who gave her a nod. She quickly kicked out the rest of the gang outside the room. " Alright, Unnie, here we go." 


Its been exactly 45 minutes and all Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Donghae could hear was screaming, Hyoyeon's screaming of pain. 

" Oh my gosh.. How long does she have to in there?" Jessica said worriedly as Donghae comforted her. 

" I dont know... I just hope it'll be over soon. " Taeyeon said sadly. 

" its her first time giving birth, I learned that it takes 30 minutes to 3 hours on their first time.. " Sunny said. 

" 3 HOURS? " Jessica and Donghae yelled. 

" No.. 30 minutes to 3 hours actually. " Sunny repeated. 

" Relax, everything will be fine.. Its her first time... Plus Eunhyuk is there for her. " She gave them a smile. 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. " Hyoyeon screamed in the room. Eunhyuk grunted in pain as her girlfriend basically crushed his hands. The whole room was full of Hyoyeon's scream. They could feel the heat around the room from Hyoyeon's sweat. 

" Come on, unnie, Its almost, just push more!" Seohyun encourage her. " I could see his head!" 

" I cant... I- It hurts - too much. " She between breaths. 

" Its okay, Hyoyeon. im here for you. Just a little more okay? Just keep pushing. " Eunhyuk comforted her. 

Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk's eyes and gave her the strength. She took a few breaths before doing it again, " AHHHHHHHHH. I CANT ANYMORE!" She yelled as she pushed her baby out. 

" JUST A LITTLE MORE HYOYEON/ UNNIE!" Eunhyuk and Seohyun yelled. 

" AHHHHHHHHHH OPPPPPPPA!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and pushed. Next thing they know, they hear a baby crying. Hyoyeon weakly looks up to see Seohyun holding a tiny body and especially Eunhyuk, who was smiling so wide, that you could see his whole mouth. Hyoyeon smiles a little. The nurses cut off the cord connecting to Hyoyeon and the baby then wrap him in a blanket. Seohyun gives him to Eunhyuk with smile.

" Congratulations! Oppa and Unnie!" She clapped. 

Eunhyuk smiled and slowly took their baby. He showed it to Hyoyeon by putting him beside her head. " He's beautiful. " She weakly said. 

" Have you thought of a name yet?" Eunhyuk said as he caressed Hyoyeon's hair without taking his eyes off the baby. 

She slightly nodded. " Byung- Hun. Lee Byung - Hun ( Eunhyuk's dad) " Hyoyeon smiled as Eunhyuk was wide eyed but yet he was happy. 

" Thank you, Hyoyeon. " He kissed her head. As he did that, Hyoyeon fainted which scared Eunhyuk. 

" SEOHYUN! SEOHY- " He started to call for her. 

" Dont worry Oppa, she's just tired, let her rest. And stop yelling, you'll get your baby deaf. " She joked. 

The nurses took Byung-Hun so they could clean and check him. 


* 4 YEARS LATER* 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went on their 5 year anniversary. They decided to go to a cruise, the same cruise they went 5 years ago. They ate in one of the resturants in the cruise before walking around the boat. They walked around for a bit before going to their final destination; the dancing studio. The couple stood in the standing studio, hand in hand while they look at each other in the mirror. 

" Remember this place? " Eunhyuk smiled. 

" Of course, the first place we met. " Hyoyeon answered back, " I remember exactly how you fell through those doors. And then you spilt the coffee on the floor and I clean up like most of mess. " She joked. 

" For your information, it was a pretty good fall. " He winked at her. 

" A good fall? Then how come I heard you groan and then whine about cleaning up the mess?" She joked with him again. 

" Yah! Just stop talking, " Eunhyuk said as he headed for the stereo, connected his Iphone and played their song; SNSD' s Taeyeon - Closer. " and just dance with me. " He smiled as he pulled her against him and slowly started to dance with his hands on her waist and her hands around his neck. They came closer leaving no gap between them. Their foreheads together touching as they smiled at each other. 

" Hyoyeon.. " Eunhyuk started, " You know.. When I look into your eyes, I could see myself. It might sound strange but it means everything though. When I look into your eyes, I could see myself in you, a part of you that I dont ever want to let go of. " He said as Hyoyeon's eyes started to glow. " To be honest, for the past 5 years I could never get bored of your smile, everytime we're in the same room together, I could just hear my heart skip a beat in excitement. When I see you smile, I hear you laugh, it just makes my whole day a lot better, but when I see you cry, it doesnt just makes my day a whole lot worse, but I also get that feeling where I didnt protect you that time. I want to keep protecting you, Hyoyeon because all I know is I cant bare to see you hurt and I cant be apart from you... " Eunhyuk said as he slowly took her hand and started to kneel on the ground. Hyoyeon gasped as she covered with her hand while Eunhyuk took a small box, " Im sorry that we had a child before our marriage but you and Byung-hun have been the best gifts in my entire life and I dont want to lose those gifts. So.. " He opened the box and revealed a diamond ring, " Will you marry me?" 

Hyoyeon started to cry which made Eunhyuk to panic. " Omo omo omo! Im sorry!" He got up, " Please dont cry! If you arent ready then you could say no. Just please dont cry!" Eunhyuk said as he wiped her tears. 

Hyoyeon gave him a small laugh as she took his hand and held it, " Why would I say no when I clearly want to say yes?" Hyoyeon said with a smile. 

" Really?" Eunhyuk excitedly asked. 

" Really. " Hyoyeon said as he took out the ring from the box and put it on her finger.

Hyoyeon immediantly jumped on her fiance. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon shared a kiss as Hyoyeon's legs were wrapped around Eunhyuk's waist as his hands were under her legs supporting her. " I love you, Lee Hyukjae. " She muttered between the kisses.

" And I love you, Lee Hyoyeon. " He said as Hyoyeon laughed between the kisses. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yaaaaay! Finally done my first long story! Hope you guys liked it! Tell me what you guys thought of the story okay? :)