14

I'm A Fool For Love

Everyone was at the hospital waiting the doctor that was checking up Hyoyeon. Everyone except Donghae, Eunhyuk and Doojoon. They waited for about 15 minutes until the doctor came out. 

Taeyeon immiedantly stood up, " Doc, How is she? " 

" Is she hurt bad? Does she have brain damage?" Jessica started asking questions. 

" Dont worry, she's alright. There wasnt any fatal damages. She may need to rest though." The doctor said as everyone sighed in relief. " She will get some headache more often now and if she does, give her this medicine and let her rest. Arasso?" She said, giving Taeyeon the medicine. 

Everyone nodded and thanked her. " You can go see her now, she can also come home today. " The Doctor said and left. 

Everyone went into the emergency room and saw Hyoyeon with a bandage on her head as she was looking up at the ceiling. She noticed people coming in and smiled as soon as she saw them, but her smile didnt last long when she realized Eunhyuk wasnt there. " Where Eunhyuk?" she quietly asked. 

Everyone hesitated to answer as Hyoyeon just looked at them with worred eyes. " Uhm... He's at.. the uh, police station." Sunny slowly answered. 

Hyoyeon's eyes went wide. " What? Why? it wasnt his fault. Doojoon started it." She started explaining. 

" Shh, I know, Its okay. Just rest for now okay." Taeyeon said calming her down. 

" Aniyo. Its not okay. " She said as she got up. " Im going there now. I have to check if he's okay."

Taeyeon was about to stop her but Wooyoung made eye contact with her and shook his head. Everyone eventually let Hyoyeon go and drove her to the police station. As soon as they went in, you can hear Eunhyuk and Doojoon yelling at each other. They quickly went to the noise.

".... YOU STOLE HER FROM ME." Doojoon yelled. 

" I DIDNT STEAL HER. I PROTECTED HER FROM BASTARDS LIKE YOU." Eunhyuk yelled back. 

" Hyung, please ju-" Donghae tried to calm Eunhyuk down but they both kept yelling and swearing at each other. Donghae had to hold back his brother while the police had to hold Doojoon back. They both kept argueing until the chief told them to shut up.

" If you guys dont shut your mouth right now. You can just spend your night in jail." He threatened. 

Doojoon and Eunhyuk glared at each other before sitting back down. The police started asking questions when Eunhyuk's eyes lead to the door. He quickly stood up and walked to the door. " Hyoyoen." He said, " Are you okay? Does your head hurt a lot?" He started asking questions. 

Hyoyeon couldnt stop worrying and looking at Eunhyuk who has a black eye and a bruised cheek. Eunhyuk realized it and forced a smile but before he could say anything, Doojoon did. He came closer. " Hyoyeon... You okay?" Doojoon said. 

Hyoyeon didnt anything. Eunhyuk went in front of her as he glared at him. Eunhyuk was about to say something but this time, Jessica did. 

She came closer to Doojoon without hesitation. " Look, I dont know what you did to my cousin, but if you ever hurt again. I swear Im not afriad to -" 

" You'll do what? Hurt me? " He chuckled. " Go ahead. If you can." 

Sunny chose to talk and defend them. " They can sue you." She spoke up. 

" Sue me? for what? Accidenlty pushing Hyoyeon to the ground?" He said with a small laugh.

" No, they can sue you for ual assualt." Eunhyuk spoke which got Doojoon a little surprised. " Dont forget about what about to the boat, Doojoon. " He threaten him. 

Doojoon look around, making sure that no polices were listening. He then turned to Eunhyuk. " You win this time." and went back to the chair. 

Taeyeon and Jessica looked worried as they wondered what actually happened between Doojoon and Hyoyeon in the cruise. 

The police let Doojoon and Eunhyuk out, but the police did warn them that if they fight again, they spend their night in jail. Everyone went home after. The ride was very quiet, specially the Kim's/Jung's. Hyoyeon eventually had to tell Taeyeon and Jessica about the whole thing. The conversation was like any other sister conversation.

" Hyo, why didnt you tell me about this?" Taeyeon said. 

" Im sorry. I just- I wanted to tell you but I couldnt. I mean- I always defended Doojoon and we always end up fighting. It was always my fault why we always fighted. I felt like I had no right talking to you abo-" Hyoyeon tried to explained. 

" Hyoyeon, dont ever think like that okay? I will always be there for you. And I dont care what kind of situation it is. Hyo, you always have to tell me whats wrong okay?" Taeyeon said. 

" Yeah, Hyohunnie. Even if it was your fault, we'll always help you out. No matter what." Jessica said looking at her and flashed her a smile.

" Sica, keep your eyes on the road. " Taeyeon said. Hyoyeon smiled at both of them, she wanted to talk more but she didnt have the energy and fell asleep. As soon as they went home, their dad was there. 

" Oh my god, Hyoyeon. What happened to you?" Her dad said running to her and checked her head.

Hyoyeon weakly smiled. " Appa Im fine. The doctor said I just need to rest."

" But what happened? " He asked concerned.

The girls looked at each other and nodded. Jessica took Hyoyeon upstairs to let her rest while Taeyeon told everything, they couldnt lie to their own dad. Of course, he was pretty mad and demanded to sue Doojoon but they knew that Hyoyeon didnt want that, she was too nice. Her dad let Taeyeon rest and went into Hyoyeon's room to see her sleeping. He slowly went to her side.

" Hyoyeon-ah. You always have to tell me everything. I already lost your Umma, Im not going to lose one of my baby girls." He quietly said while caressing Hyoyeon's hair.


When the Lee siblings went home, they saw their dad reading the newspaper.  

" Ahh, there you guys ar- " He stopped and carefully went to Eunhyuk. " Hyukjae, what happened to your face?" He asked. 

" Nothing, Appa. I just got into a fight." He answered. 

" Oh!, Did you get him? Knocked him down?" He joked.

" Uhm, Im going upstairs to rest." He quietly went upstairs. 

" Whats with him?" He asked Donghae and Sunny.

" Oppa isnt really feeling good today." Sunny said. " Goodnight, Appa. im going upstairs now. " She kissed his cheek and went upstairs. 

" Same here, Appa. Its been a long day." Donghae forced a smile and headed upstairs. 

" Wait, Donghae- Dont forget to tell your brother that he has a meeting with IU tomorrw at 5." His father said smiling.

Donghae sighed. " Appa, Hyung is way too tired. Just please let him rest." and went upstairs feeling sorry for Eunhyuk. 


So its been 2 months since the fight happened. HyoHyuk is still dating. Same for WooTae and SunSun. As for HaeSica, they're still not officially together yet but everyone considers they are. Doojoon stopped bothering HyoHyuk since Hyoyeon's dad told him to stay away from her or else he'll sue him. Eunhyuk's dad is still trying to force him to marry IU even when he keeps saying no. IU keeps coming back to Eunhyuk even if he says he's already in love with someone else. Basically, everything is going kind of well except for the whole arranged marriage part. Everything was fine until Hyoyeon asked to meet Eunhyuk's dad. The only reason why he never introduced her to him is because he's afraid that his Appa might end up using Hyoyeon for money and business related and is eventually going to hurt her, but Hyoyeon kept nagging to Eunhyuk to meet his dad since they've been dating for a while. Everything started to go downhill from there... 

 

 

y chapter.. Sorry :/ I just needed more time to focus on the main part..