See you in two weeks!

I'm A Fool For Love

"Thanks again for the cruise, really appriecate it." Eunhyuk said to Sungmin as he gets his black suitcase from Sungmin's blue car.

" No problem. Just promise me that you'll give me more time with Sunny." Sungmin said smiling as he opened the door for Sunny to get out.

" Maybe I will" Eunhyuk said as he put his grey hat on making Sungmin smile but was denied by Donghae. " What? pfft, no. You never do anything nice for me" Donghae pouted. " You didnt even open the door for me" He whined causing the two boys to laugh at him.

"Woah, its so beautiful, " Sunny said with amazement as she hooked her arm with Sungmin. " Hyuk, arent we lucky we have Sungmin in our life?" Sunny joked blocking her eyes from the sun, getting a better view of the boat.

" And by 'we' you mean you?" Donghae said pointing to Sunny and with an answer, she nodded her head happily.

" By the way, Donghae, does Appa know about this?" Eunhyuk asked as they started walking to the boat.

" No.. We didnt tell him anything. But he's in a business trip now though." Donghae answered.

"Arasso, thanks." Eunhyuk turned around to face his dongsengs and said, " Well, i guess this is goodbye, ill see you guys soon, take care of eahcother, arasso?" Eunhyuk said causing them to laugh and Eunhyuk tilting his head in confusion.

" Ahaha, Hyung, why are you so dramatic? Its just 2 weeks." Donghae said laughing along with the Sunsun couple. " Unless the the cruise turns into Titanic.." Sungmin said causing Eunhyuk, with wide eyes and yelled, " Bwoh?!"

" ahah, We're kidding, aha, just go have fun, Hyuk." Sungmin said between laughs. " Ill take care of these kids" He said as he puts his arms around Sunny and Donghae. 

"Kids? Im older than you." Donghae argued. 

" Yeah, in age but personality? Nope." Sungmin said smiling.

" Arasso, ill be going now. " Eunhyuk said smiling while putting on his shades. " Ill call you guys later, You guys better pick up. Arasso?" Eunhyuk said.

" Dont worry. We will Oppa! Take care." Sunny said as Eunhyuk hugged her and walked off. 

" Yah! Hyung how about us? Wheres our hug?" Donghae and Sungmin pouted.

" Hug yourselves" Eunhyuk yelled turning around towards the boat causing Sunny to laugh. " Bye! See you guys in 2 weeks." Eunhyuk laughed.

" Dont worry boys, Ill get you guys ice cream on our way home." Sunny said comforting the boys.

Eunhyuk turned around said his last goodbye and turned to the boat. I really need to thank those dongsengs Eunhyuk thought, while walking to the boat and putting his earphones on, whistling to the song.

 

Another scene

" Yah! Hurry Hyoyeon, you're going to be late! " A short girl with brown blonde-ish hair said with her boyfriend beside her.

" Arasso, arasso,Taeyeon, just let me get my bag" Hyoyeon said opening the trunk.

As she was getting her bag, a short girl with brown long hair came out of the car, stomping and whining." I seriously dont get why i even came." 

" I already told you so many times, Jessica. Umma told me to because you have no friends and you always stay at home" Taeyeon said causing her boyfriend to laugh at Jessica. 

" Yah! Wooyoung dont laugh." Jessica glaring at Taeyeon's boyfriend causing Wooyoung to shut up. She turned to Taeyeon, " I have friends, i just have no intentions of going out." Jessica explained with her arms crossed.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Jessica and yelled at Hyoyeon, " Hyo! Hurry up. Where the hell is Doojoon anyway? I thought he was here" 

" He's already on the boat. I told you we could've went with him." Hyoyeon said walking towards the trio, with her suitcase rolling behind her. 

Because i cant stand to be in the same car as him  Taeyeon thought. " Sorry, i just wanted to take my car out for a while." Taeyeon lied.

Hyoyeon sighed, knowing that her sister doesnt like Doojoon but of course, she wouldnt listen to her sister.. " Arasso, ill be going now. Im going to be late, Ill call you guys at night okay?" Hyoyeon said changing the subject.

All three nodded and gave Hyoyeon a goodbye hug and Hyoyeon walked off. " Take care Hyoyeon! We'll be here to pick you up, Arasso? " Taeyeon yelled.

" Yup, dont worry about me! " Hyoyeon yelled with a smile and ran to the boat excitedly looking for her boyfriend.

" Do you really trust Doojoon with Hyoyeon alone for 2 weeks?" Wooyoung said to Taeyeon as his arm was around Taeyeon. Which in response, Taeyeon sighed and put her head on Wooyoung shoulder not taking her eyes off Hyoyeon leaving. 

" If Doojoon even dares to hurt Hyoyeon, i swear Ill kill him. " Jessica said with her arms crossed. " I dont even know why Hyoyeon loves him, that guy is clearly a player." 

Wooyoung sighed and said " Well, shes blinded with love.." and turned around walking towards the car with a worreid Taeyeon beside him. 

Jessica followed the couple until she saw the SunSun couple walking towards the car beside theirs. 

"Oh hey guys! Havent seen you guys for a while." Jessica smiled and went towards them.

" Hey Sica! What are you doing here?" Sungmin and Sunny smiled.

" Dropping off my cousin for the cruise" Jessica smiled but frowned, " with her stupid boyfriend.." Jessica mummbled.

"Oh" Sungmin and Sunny knew how Jessica felt about Doojoon since they were close college friends. All four of them (Sungmin, SUnny, Jessica and Hyoyeon) go to the same college. 

" Dont worry, Sica. My older brother is there also. So he can protect her if shes in trouble" Sunny said comforting Jessica. 

"Thanks Sunny." Jessica smiled.

" Sunny, Sungmin! Can we go now? Im hung-" Donghae said running from the washroom but stopped when he saw Jessica. Woah, She's beautiful.. like a goddess.. I wonder if she's single Donghae thought and admired Jessica, causing her to blush.

So thats Sunny's immature brother.. He's pretty cute.. I wonder if he would date a girl like me.. Jessica thought. " Annyeong! Jessica imida" Jessica introduced herself " You must be Sunny's brother? Donghae? Eunhyuk?" She asked as she cocked her eyebrows 

Woah, even her voice sounds like an angel..Beautiful ang- Donghae was interrupted in thoughts by Sunny and Sungmin "Oppa/Donghae!" 

"Huh? Oh! I-I-m Donghae, Sunny's second older brother" Donghae smiled shyly as he scratched the back of his head.

Hmm, Trying to be cute i see Sungmin smirked.

" Well, its great to finally meet you." Jessica smiled " Do you-"

"Sica, we have to go, Wooyoung here is hungry" Taeyeon said as she rolled down the glass window in the car. " Sorry SunSun, Donghae. We're going to-" She stopped as soon as she saw Jessica glaring at her. Taeyeon smiled and decided to do something nice for her cousin and asked " How about we all get something to eat? I mean we havent seen eachother for a while." Taeyeon smiled.

Donghae quickly looked at the SunSun couple with a pleading look, telling them that he wants to go.

 

 

Done... Was kind of a hurry..