Going home

I'm A Fool For Love

Hyoyeon snuggled against Eunhyuk as they both cuddled on the bed watching a movie. The movie showed a persons spirit turning into an angel.

" Do you know what an angel reminds me of?" Eunhyuk suddenly asked as his arm was around Hyoyeon. She turned to him and raised her eyebrows.

" Its reminds me of you. Kind of like an angel that forgot how to fly." He said looking at her.

" What do you mean?" She asked.

" You forgot how to fly because you were afriad to fall." He said as he looked down in her eyes. Hyoyeon slightly smiled and looked back at the TV.

" Do you know what YOU remind me of?" She asked.

" A monkey?" He joked. 

" Aniyo. You remind me of a teacher...A teacher that taught me how to fly." She smiled and looked back at Eunhyuk.

He smiled at her as he pecked her lips as Hyoyeon kissed him back and they both giggled.

" You know, if you think about it, you do look like a monkey." She said between the kisses.

" You just ruined the moment." He pouted, crossed his arms as he turned his back on Hyoyeon. She laughed a little and made him turn and lie on his back. Hyoyeon went on top of him, " Am I ruinning the moment now?" She whispered into his ears. Eunhyuk shivered and suddenly got hot as he felt her breath against his skin.

" I-I uh No-I uh, " He started stuttering causing Hyoyeon to laugh and peck him on the cheeks and got off him as she put her head on his chest.

" Goodnight, Hyuk." She whispered as she closed her eyes. 

" Goodnight, Hyo." He said back and kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes. 


Hyoyeon woke up to the sound of the TV still playing. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up to Eunhyuk who was still sleeping soundly beside her with his mouth slightly open. ( Eunhyuks sleeping habit.) She can feel his broad chest going up and down as he breathed as her head was on top of his chest and snuggled closer to Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon smiled as she admired him. She poked his cheek and stared at him, smiling. She repeated the same action 2 times before Eunhyuk moved his head and closed his mouth. Hyoyeon quickly pretended to sleep. 

Eunhyuk slowly opened his eyes and looked down to see a blonde head 'sleeping' on his chest. He smiled and slightly moved to get a better view of the 'sleeping' Hyoyeon.He kissed the top of her head as Hyoyeon started blushing, trying to stop herself from smiling.  Eunhyuk lightly blew her face and she crinkled her nose.  

" I know, you're not sleeping, Hyo." He said with a husky voice. Hyoyeon didn't move. " When you sleep, you have a strange habit." He said causing her to move a little. " You usually frown when you sleep." He finished. Hyoyeon still didn't 'wake up' and made herself frown.. Eunhyuk took it as an 'Im awake now.' and said, " Good morning." 

Hyoyeon slowly opened her eyes as her face was getting red. Eunhyuk just smiled and used his arm that Hyoyeons head was on and brought her closer to him. " Don't be embarrassed. I like it. It's cute." He said and reached for his phone with his other hand. " In fact, It's my new wallpaper." He smiled.

" Yah! Dont! Eunhyuk! " She said with a aegyo as she got up and was reaching for his phone but Eunhyuk was extending his arm and used his body to block Hyoyeon from getting it.

" There see? Its cute." He said smiling as he showed his phone. 

 ( I couldnt find a better picture...)

" I took it.. about.. maybe 2 days ago?" He guessed.

" Yah! Who said you could take a picture of me sleeping.." She pouted. 

" Sorry, but you were too cute to ignore! " He . " Plus.. You probably wouldve done the same."  She didnt say anything. " Or did you already?" He raised his eyebrows.

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and changed the subject. " Uh, Lets go breakfast now. We're getting arriving in SEOUL soon." She said getting up from the bed. Eunhyuk decided to let it slide this time but was probably going to keep annoying her about it later. 


The two headed out to get some breakfast and came back to the room because they didnt want to see Doojoon and get into a fight. They both decied to use 'facetime' to talk with the Lee's.

" HEY OPPA!" Sunny yelled.

" Ouch, Sunny, can you not?" Eunhyuk complained.

" Sorry Oppa, just excited to see you again today!" Sunny said clapping her hands.

" And meee!" Hyoyeon yelled from the background.

" Hyoyeon?" Sunny asked.

" Hey Sunny!" Hyoyeon said eating her sandwhich.

" Hyoyeon! What are you doing there?" She said.

" Nothing much, just hanging around with Eunhyuk. Got nothing to do." Hyoyeon said.

" What about Doojoon?" Sunny asked.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon stayed quiet for a bit and looked at each other and nodded. They both raised their hands which were tangled together and smiled.

Sunny gasped, " YOU GUYS ARE DATING?" She yelled smiling and recieved a nod from Hyohyuk.

" CHINJA? AWWE YEAAAH! SUNGMIN OPPA DONGHAE OPPA!" She yelled from them.

" NOT RIGHT NOW, SUNNY." Donghae yelled. 

" YAH I TOLD YOU TO STOP MOVING, DO YOU WANT YOUR HAIR GOOD?" Sungmin yelled. 

" Whats happening there?" Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon asked. 

" Did Jessica not tell you?" She asked Hyoyeon who was confuse. " Jessica and Donghae are going on their first date today." She said smiling while clapping. " Oh and after we pick you up, we're planning on spying on them. " Sunny said with a mischievous smile. 

Hyoyeon laughed " What happened to you? You use to be so innocent." She joked.

" its probably because I havent been there for 2 weeks." Eunhyuk answered her.

" Nu uh, It was Taeyeon's idea. " Sunny said. 

" Ahh, no wonder." Hyoyeon said, " She's been spending time with Taeyeon." She finished.

Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Sunny started talking about how Hyohyuk met and they got together making Sunny fangirl about them but also made her spaz about Doojoon.

" DOOJON IS A BASTARD." She yelled but continued. " BUT STILL, AWE, I NEVER KNEW OPPA COULD BE SO DE-" Sunny's fangirl was interrupted by the boys.

" GUYS, HOW DO I LOOK?" Donghae came in Sunny's room with Sungmin.

" Looking good, Donghae." Eunhyuk said.

" Woah, Donghae, My cousin is one lucky girl." Hyoyeon said smiling.

" Hey Hyoyeon!" Donghae and Sungmin greeted. " So whats new?" Sungmin asked while Donghae headed straight for the mirror to brush his hair.

" Well, We-" They were stopped by Sungmins yelling.

" Yah! DONGHAE DONT!" He yelled and headed to him. " You're gonna ruin it!." He said fixing his hair.

Hyohyuk laughed, " Since when did Sungmin care how Donghae looked." Eunhyuk joked.

" Since Donghae promised me that he'll stop nagging me about how he's my girlfriend's older brother when I cant make fun of him. " Sungmin explained, " Oh and plus Sunny promised me that she'll get me that Pink big bunny." Sungmin said like a kid.

" Pink bunny?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows while Hyoyeon laughed.

" Dont judge." Sungmin pouted and continued to fix Donghae's hair.

" Yah, Sungmin, be careful. I dont want my hair gone before the date." Donghae complained.

" Just be happy Im helping you." He said back. Hyohyuk and Sunny just laughed at their actions. 

* Ring Ring*

"Yoboseyo?" Sunny answered. " Oh, Hey Taeyeon!.... Sure.. Yup, He's looking good. How about Jessica? Great, cant wait to see her.  " Sunny laughed. " Alright, I'lll get the door." She said and hung up.

" Taeyeon? What did she say?"  Hyoyeon asked.

" She asked if we can pick you guys up together and she was asking if Oppa was ready for their date." Sunny said. " Plus their outside right now!" 

Donghae immediently stood up causing Sungmin to step back a little. " SHE'S HERE? I FORGOT TO PUT COLOGNE ON." He ran out of the door and went in his room.

*Ding Dong* 

" Ill get it." Sungmin said going downstairs.

" Sunny! Bring us there! I wanna see them." Hyoyeon said before Sunny left.

"Sure." Sunny smiled and took the Macbook downstairs.

" Oh and by the way, dont tell them about Doojoon did. I dont want them to worry. " Hyoyeon said. 

" Alright, I guess." Sunny said. " But how come?" 

" I just dont want them to worry." She said. 

Before Sunny could say anything else, Sungmin opened the door to and saw Taeyeon and Wooyoung coming in.

" Hey guys!" Taeyeon yelled as Wooyoung waved and Sungmin greeted them.

" Hey Wootae!" Sunny smiled, " By the way, Hyoyeon's here!" She said placing her Mac on the living room table

" HEY HYOYEON." She yelled.

" Hey Eunhyuk!" Eunhyuk said greeting himself.

" Hey Eunhyuk! Watcha doing there?" Wooyoung barged in.

" Just hanging around. We got nothing to do." He answered.

" By the way, wheres Jessica? Dont they have a date?" Hyoyeon asked.

" She's coming, she's just fixing her hair." Taeyeon said, " You know people with their first date."  Hyoyeon was about to say more but thats when Jessica showed up.

" Is Donghae here..?" She shyly said and came in as she looked around , seeing no Donghae. " Is my hair okay? Do I smell good? Is my outfit pretty?" She suddenly started asking questions.

" Dont worry, you look pretty." Taeyeon and Sunny said. 

" Ohhh, Someone's looking good." Sungmin and Wooyoung said raising their eyebrows. They both laughed, " We'll go check on the fish. " The boys went upstairs. 

" Sica come here! I wanna see you." Hyoyeon yelled.

Jessica quickly went to the Mac and smiled. " Hyohunnie! Hey Eunhyuk! Sorry I cant be there to pick you up!" She apologized.

" its alright. Having a date with Donghae? You lucky girl. Donghae's great for boyfriend." Hyoyeon said recieving a little nudge from Eunhyuk who was jealous. She just laughed at him.


" Yah! Hurry up. Jessica is waiting. " Sungmin said.

" Donghae hurry! Girls hate it when their dates keep them waiting," Wooyoung said.

" Alright, alright. Im ready. " He looked the mirror. " I look fine right? Smell good? Is my hair alright?" He started asking.

" Thats funny. Jessica asked the same thing." Wooyoung said. Sungmin and Wooyoung looked at each other and gasped, " HAESICA TELEPATHY!" they both yelled and joked. 

" Yah, shut up. Will you? " Donghae said irritated as he took his jacket from the closet.

" No jacket. Its too hot, and plus that jacket will just ruin the outfit." Wooyoung said took the jacket away.

" Now lets go, Sica is waiting." Sungmin said and pushed out of the room.

" Yah! What are- , do- stop- pushing- ow, my hair. You're ruinin - STOP." He yelled while the 2 boys were pushing him downstairs. " I wasnt done fixing my hair. Jessica's gonna see my messy hair because of you two and I w-" He stopped yelling at the two when he realized Jessica was staring at him from the couch.

" OH, HE- *ahem* Hey, Yo- you look great." He said nervously. He couldnt stop staring at Jessica's beauty. She was wearing a blue shirt that has stars on it and white pants that have writings on the side and he couldnt stop admirng her curly brown hair. Even though its something she would wear on a normal day, Donghae still coudnt keep his eyes off her, every time they see each other, Jessica seems to more beautiful.

 ( Ignore the starbucks and other things :p )

As for Jessica, the second she saw Donghae which was when he was on top of the stairs, she was already hypnotized. His hair was combed and gelled up. He was wearing a grey v-neck shirt under a jean polo and wore light brown pants. Again, even if its something Donghae would wear in a normal day, Jessica still found it cute and handsome, just like any other day they see each other. Jessica didnt know what to say but just stared at him. She wanted to say something like 'Hey' or 'You look great' but she couldnt find the words. 

 Pretend the grey polo is a v-neck / pretend his hair is like this >>>> 

All the people in the room including Hyohyuk were just staring and tried not to laugh. " ALRIGHT, YOU GUYS SHOULD GET GOING." Eunhyuk yelled though the mic ruining the Haesica staring moment.

Haesica got back to reality and put a small laugh. " We should get going now.Uh Re- Ready Jessica?" Donghae asked as he was opening the door for her. Jessica nodded smiling and went out the door. Before leaving the house, Donghae turned around and did a 'fighting' sign as he smiled and closed the door. 


" Alright, ready Hyo?" Eunhyuk asked getting their luggage. Hyoyoen happily nodded. 

" Excuse me passengers, we have finally arrived at SEOUL. Please get your things and exit the main lobby." The PD said.

Hyohyuk wanted to leave early so they wouldnt see Doojoon and cause a fight. They quickly went outside and went to an ice cream shop thats 10 minutes away to avoid him. The two waited for about 15 minutes before the gang ( except Haesica) met them at the shop. 

" HYOYEON!" Taeyeon yelled from the entrance. " I FINALLY GET TO HUG YOU."

" OPPA!" Sunny yelled from the entrance. " I MISSED YOU!"

The two girls caught everyones attention and the owner ended up telling them not to yell. The boyfriends of the two just laughed at their girlfriends as they both sat down beside Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. All six of them talked about how Hyohyuk met and how they got together ( without mentioning about Doojoon did.). Of course Sunny knew everything and mostly interrupted Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk who tried to tell the whole story. 

Wooyoung and Sungmin laughed at Eunhyuk while Sunny and Taeyeon were fangirling. " Ahahaha, Wow, Eunhyuk I never knew you were so deep, man." Eunhyuk glared at both of them. 

" Yah. No making fun of Eunhyuk. Thats probably how you confessed to your girlfriends. " Hyoyeon defended him.

Sungmin immediently stop laughing but Wooyoung started frowning. " I didnt get to confess because your cousin did it for me when I was suppose to do it. ." He sadly said. 

" So you broke up with Doojoon? " Taeyeon eagerly said. 

" Yeah, I decided that he wasnt the right one for me." Hyoyeon said. 

Taeyeon clapped her hands. " This means for a celebration. ' The breaking of Doojoon and the beginning of Hyohyuk' " She said, " But it has to be AFTER we spy on Haesica. " She checked Wooyoungs watch. " Which is now. Lets go, lets go, lets go." Taeyeon said dragging the laughing Wooyoung and the SunSun couple following them with the luggages. 

" You never told me why we still didnt mention what Doojoon did. " Eunhyuk said taking the last luggage as his other went around Hyoyeon.

" You have no idea how protective Taeyeon is. She may look childish but when it comes to situations like this. She could be very, well, motherly. " Hyoyeon answered.

" Then how about Jessica? She's your cousin." He said.

" You have no idea how violent Jessica is." She said.

" Oh, We'll just tell them when the time comes..." He finished awkwardly.

 

 

 

Sorry, this chapter was kinda boring... Next chapter, Im mostly going to focus on HaeSica's date :)